Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Interested In Moderating This Section? (3298 Views)

Moderating This Section / Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money / Interested In A Tour To Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2011
Hello There,

Are you interested in Moderating this section?

You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by manmustwac(m): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2011
There must be shortage of mods on nairaland. I don't mind doing the job so far seun doubles my salary. wink smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2011
Interested. . . . .

It will be fun with all the 419ners on this section

on a more serious note. . . I am Interested
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2011
Both of you are mods tongue

we need someone dedicated to this section.

smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by noblegas2(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2011
=))º°˚˚˚°ºHahahaº°˚˚˚°º=)) Hahahaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). @ 419ers! Wuld have applied but school + Nairaland. = ??
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by iz2much: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2011
Sign me up.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dotman01(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2011
Am available. . . Give me a chance
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by kenny33: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2011
I am interested in moderating this section and the only reason i want to do it is to ban, Justwise and when whoever it is using the username justwise keeping signing up for another usernames e.g Again2 i will keep banning him till h/s never come to africa forum again
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2011
kenny33:

I am interested in moderating this section and the only reason i want to do it is to ban, Justwise and when whoever it is using the username justwise keeping signing up for another usernames e.g Again2 i will keep banning him till h/s never come to africa forum again
U mean u want to Moderate Travel Section just to BAN Justwise & his other ID, Again2? Guy, be Serious na, lol. For me, it's a N0 N0 N0. Though, if we are allowed to Norminate our own candidate, i think Justwise can Moderate this Section, he may take it to the xtreme.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by johhnnie(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2011
Hello,

If I'm accorded the rare priviledge, I will do justice with respect to the goals and objectives of the section and without pride, prejudice, favour and or disfavour.

Iam always online and I have a few Executive MBA yahoo groups that I moderate currently.

If you see me a your candidate, I am all yours.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by justwise(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
mukina2:

Both of you are mods tongue

we need someone dedicated to this section.

smiley

Will my salary be in £ or $? grin grin i want to apply.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by r231(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2011
justwise:

Will my salary be in £ or $? grin grin i want to apply.

Go for it. . . . at least you knw how to handle the 419ners grin grin grin

on this section grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mbulela: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2011
Muks,
consider Justwise.
everytime i browse through this section he seems to stand out with his passion and contributions.
besides, he seems interested in the post.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by justwise(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2011
mbulela:

Muks,
consider Justwise.
everytime i browse through this section he seems to stand out with his passion and contributions.

r231:

Go for it. . . . at least you knw how to handle the 419ners grin grin grin

on this section grin grin

Thanks . . but i know that some pple will be hoping that i don't go any closer to being a moderator here grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2011
i waka pass cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by our9ja: 6:50am On Sep 29, 2011
justwise, Abeg handle the travel section abeg oh na God i take beg you
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by imperiouxx(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2011
We don't need to stress this too far, justwise best suit the position. He spent considerable time on this section weeding off undesirable elements with accuracy. Personally, I hate some thread contents surfacing on this section again such as call me, why traveling out of Nigeria (as if there are no whities milking Nigeria inside Nigeria), insulting, post you email etc.

Therefore, we need moderator(s) who will lock some useless threads, kick some bogus threads to hell, call spurious users to order before taking appropriate decision after which the users violent the section rules again.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by funkybaby(f): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2011
mbulela:

Muks,
consider Justwise.

spot on !!!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by worry246(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
What this section needs is someone who will cut posts from the scammers who come up on every question offering services, books contacts
but you must phone mobile number.

There is a place in FIRE in HELL for these scammers trying to rob honest poor people of their savings
When they post hers God sees their real name and writes it on a special fire pit.
Sometimes he calls OLA OLA in the street and justice is quick.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
Justwise is d man we need here now in addition to Dis Guy cool

And please say yes Justwise.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
Thanks People

Justwise is now the new co-mod for Disguy

goodluck to him smiley
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2011
Congratulations My guy!

Welcome to the board!
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
OAM4J:

Congratulations My guy!

Welcome to the board!

Thanks bro. grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
mukina2:

Thanks People

Justwise is now the new co-mod for Disguy

goodluck to him smiley

Thanks grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by imperiouxx(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
Hopefully, one day I will become a mod too. Justwise, we need a sticker thread stating the section rules. Please don't fail to perform your duties ooo. Do you know what I mean?. . . .No!

Kick
Lock
Ban
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by justwise(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2011
imperiouxx:

Hopefully, one day I will become a mod too. Justwise, we need a sticker thread stating the section rules. Please don't fail to perform your duties ooo. Do you know what I mean?. . . .No!

Kick
Lock
Ban

mukina2 will look into the section rules issue.

I will do my duties as much as i can. Thanks anyway.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by damola1: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
Congratulations justwise. I am positive you'll make a good impact here. However, I implore you not to jump to conclusions too fast as you have done in the past, the position of a mod requires a bit more sensitivity when deciding, no body is perfect.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by justwise(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2011
damola1:

Congratulations justwise. I am positive you'll make a good impact here. However, I implore you not to jump to conclusions too fast as you have done in the past, the position of a mod requires a bit more sensitivity when deciding, no body is perfect.

I'm glad you know that.

Thanks anyway.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by JeSoul(f): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
YAY! Jay Dubya is now a travel section mod cheesy  Thanks Mukina and others for voting him, he is absolutely perfect for the job. Congrats my brother. Abeg proceed with the jack and hammer, sword and koboko and chase out all the thieves. I'm sure all the resident scammers are cursing themselves out with this latest development  grin grin grin
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by justwise(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
JeSoul:

YAY! Jay Dubya is now a travel section mod cheesy  Thanks Mukina and others for voting him, he is absolutely perfect for the job. Congrats my brother. [b]Abeg proceed with the jack and hammer, sword and koboko and chase out all the thieves. [/b]I'm sure all the resident scammers are cursing themselves out with this latest development  grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin sister. . .if i do that one dey go ban me. . my power to reach that one ooo grin grin grin

Thanks a lot.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by jonyjay(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
Congratulations bros. you are long due for this. keep up the good work. you are a lifesaver to some gullible prospective travellers.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by justwise(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
jonyjay:

Congratulations bros. you are long due for this. keep up the good work. you are a lifesaver to some gullible prospective travellers.

Thanks bros.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Before You Come To The UK For Studies! / I Need Information On How To Secure A Job In Isreal With 3 Months Tourist Visa / Do Oyinbo People Smell? They Don't Like To Take Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.