Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday (18462 Views)

Abia Flyover @ 6! Lady 'Celebrates' Governor Ikpeazu's Osisioma-Aba Flyover / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Oyindamolah: 6:10pm On May 13, 2023
Britishpea:

Who stopped your daddy to be president at 40 or even 50? If your daddy can’t be one do you not have people in your family to set a record for us? And what are you doing right now to get that done?This is Africa and not America.

How old is Biden again? Or how old was Trump?

Too many unintelligent people on here
My dad was a military administrator & he was 32yrs then, so before type ask question, it obvious you are the unintelligent one here.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by allthingsgood: 6:11pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry
I weep for Africans especially Nigerians
Obama & Clinton were in their 40's when they ruled America
New Zealand PM is how old?

Africans have president in wheel chairs, on their 70's are we crazy or what

how old is biden isnt he going for second tenure regardless?
we just love complaining in nigeria for nothing
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by farem: 6:11pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

Why do you have to express your limited outlook, Mr UNafrican?
Kindly tell us the ages of the presidents in the following so that you will also take your blind hammer to them as well:

USA
Russia,
Ireland ...
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Oyindamolah: 6:14pm On May 13, 2023
farem:

Why do you have to express your limited outlook, Mr UNafrican?
Kindly tell us the ages of the presidents in the following so that you will also take your blind hammer to them as well:

USA
Russia...
Firstly, I am a lady.
Secondly I care less
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Dittodat: 6:20pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

Selective memory.
Biden is 80. Trump is 78. Ronald Regan was about 80. Many Senators are close to 80s in the US, and many of them have been in govt for more than 30 years. We have many politicians in the US who are even disabled. Texas Governor is in a Wheelchair. They just voted for a guy in PA that's has been in the Hospital since getting elected. In fact, a dead politician was recently elected in the same PA.
Dianne Feinstein is a US Senator from Cali. She's 89 years old. She can't even attend the Senate anymore but refuses to step down.
Pls stop these Afican this and that rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by farem: 6:20pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Firstly, I am a lady.
Secondly I care less

Noted.
Next?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by abbasajao(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2023
tolumizzy:
Adeleke na Better politician......get ready to congratulate Obi soon
For his birthday?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by WorldRichest: 6:34pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

Now I know you need psychiatric evaluation. Current US President is over 70 years, the one that left is also over 70, but your faded memory no remember those ones. Una go cry tire. Lazy youth with no future ambition apart from drugs and sex

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Oyindamolah: 6:40pm On May 13, 2023
WorldRichest:

Now I know you need psychiatric evaluation
Maybe when you are able to fullfil your name till then get off my mention
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by farem: 6:42pm On May 13, 2023
Dittodat:

Selective memory.
Biden is 80. Trump is 78. Ronald Regan was about 80. Many Senators are close to 80s in the US, and many of them have been in govt for more than 30 years. We have many politicians in the US who are even disabled. Texas Governor is in a Wheelchair. They just voted for a guy in PA that's has been in the Hospital since getting elected. In fact, a dead politician was recently elected in the same PA.
Dianne Feinstein is a US Senator from Cali. She's 89 years old. She can't even attend the Senate anymore but refuses to step down.
Pls stop these Afican this and that rubbish.

Some sound woke by castigating their own while miopically celebrating foreigners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Lemmy123(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2023
Britishpea:

Who stopped your daddy to be president at 40 or even 50? If your daddy can’t be one do you not have people in your family to set a record for us? And what are you doing right now to get that done?This is Africa and not America.

How old is Biden again? Or how old was Trump?

Too many unintelligent people on here

Thank you for this.

Trump is 2 years older than Buhari.. I'm serious!

Like you said, too many unintelligent people here
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by onuman: 6:54pm On May 13, 2023
onthehill:
Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari celebrates Osun state governor, Ademola Adeleke on his 63rd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/100044326904709/posts/pfbid02nizM51yB8rbruzswGmxAuUE4iiTFNWa2jtSovAVTxqMZGXsmz4jP8scNhp27nhRkl/?app=fbl

I see. After the losing Apc gov fought like tiger for APC during the last presidential election.
Next: Ondo State governor to go into political oblivion before long. Most insincere and untrustworthy.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Haveyoueatentod: 6:55pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

how old is biden again

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Birminghamvirgo(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

How old was Trump when he ruled?
How old is Biden?

Governance is not always about age, but capacity and capability

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by OLOKOESHIN: 7:03pm On May 13, 2023
Hope Pat081 fried his usual Akara to celebrate Gov. Adeleke today. grin
onthehill:
Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari celebrates Osun state governor, Ademola Adeleke on his 63rd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/100044326904709/posts/pfbid02nizM51yB8rbruzswGmxAuUE4iiTFNWa2jtSovAVTxqMZGXsmz4jP8scNhp27nhRkl/?app=fbl
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Dicoomoba: 7:05pm On May 13, 2023
tolumizzy:
Adeleke na Better politician......get ready to congratulate Obi soon

On behalf of sane Nigerians I want to tell you that Obi is dead on arrival 😂
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by sangresan(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

Weap for yourself and family. What is the age of the US president?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by MightySparrow: 7:27pm On May 13, 2023
YosemiteDan:
HBD to the dancing Senator now dancing Governor!!! May God give you more reasons to dance grin Amen

Reasons to dance on oyetola's head.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Mrpojj(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2023
onthehill:

This governor 63 years wow, and pple believe tinubu is 70?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Mikeeytools: 7:54pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

na juju dey worry us
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by samwash(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

Oga!! In Africa, life begins at 40.
Ask your local government chairman in your state how old is he or the speaker of the house of assembly in your state .
In Nigeria politics, youth age starts at 50yrs.
Our grandfather's nor wan retire.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Lobotomy02: 8:05pm On May 13, 2023
Buhari Onikuuuuuuuuuure

If you support Buhari here, it will not be well with you
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by yahmohy27: 8:08pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

We are not ,but only you I think
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

You're so wrong my dear! Most Presidents in the world are over 60yrs & above US, India, Russia, Mexico, etc

For example Biden is over 70yrs yet wants to recontest against over 70yr Trump. Turkey president is 70yrs and contesting new 5yr term.. Guess how old is the Opposition Candidate: 74yrs.

Stop thinking we're only the ones with "old" Presidents.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by clockwisereport: 9:05pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

How old is Angela Merkel?
How old Biden?
How old is Malaysia PM?
How old is Erdogan?
How old is Putin?

Howl old is GYB? Yet he failed woefully in Kogi

No be matter of age bro
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Espelbengz(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2023
Na small pikin yarn be this.. I won't say more except u seek for knowledge and understanding 😉👊

Oyindamolah:
cry

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Pat081: 9:46pm On May 13, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:
Hope Pat081 fried his usual Akara to celebrate Gov. Adeleke today. grin
let say am in osun state that day I will do more than that I always feel happy with good news unlike you when people are happy you always feel sad to good thing
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2023
Omoyei:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Aren't you supposed to be reasonable?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Nobody: 12:40am On May 14, 2023
cheesy Abeg who dey throw fireworks...this early momo..
Congratulations and Happy Birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast. / Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA. / NJC Disagrees With NBA, Says Won’t Suspend Nor Ask Accused Judges To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.