Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday (18473 Views)

Abia Flyover @ 6! Lady 'Celebrates' Governor Ikpeazu's Osisioma-Aba Flyover / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Barney94(m): 1:03am On May 14, 2023
YosemiteDan:
HBD to the dancing Senator now dancing Governor!!! May God give you more reasons to dance grin Amen

mad person 😂
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by OLOKOESHIN: 6:17am On May 14, 2023
Pat081:
let say am in osun state that day I will do more than that I always feel happy with good news unlike you when people are happy you always feel sad to good thing
This is your main issue you r dealing with, right?. Try and change boy

Sorry boy. Tell me you don't have money to travel to Osogbo because you live in one of the typical villages in Osun state. Omo Oko Osun
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by blakkydikky(m): 6:36am On May 14, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry
I weep for Africans especially Nigerians
Obama & Clinton were in their 40's when they ruled America
New Zealand PM is how old?

Africans have president in wheel chairs, on their 70's are we crazy or what
... American President now is how old, please and how old was Trump when he was president of the USA?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Pat081: 7:24am On May 14, 2023
Hope is not that you run away from yaba left in Lagos? Money to come to osun state hmmm you need prayer
OLOKOESHIN:

This is your main issue you r dealing with, right?. Try and change boy

Sorry boy. Tell me you don't have money to travel to Osogbo because you live in one of the typical villages in Osun state. Omo Oko Osun
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Mubiola360: 9:11am On May 14, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

How old is was Trump? How old is Biden?
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Fearyourcreator: 9:42am On May 14, 2023
Oyindamolah:
cry

Yakubu gowon was how old then... Gen murtala... Now Joe Biden is how old again... Ori e ti daru

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Perfectbeing(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2023
tolumizzy:
Adeleke na Better politician......get ready to congratulate Obi soon
All of una nor wan wake up to reality😂
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by OLOKOESHIN: 11:33am On May 14, 2023
Pat081:
Hope is not that you run away from yaba left in Lagos? Money to come to osun state hmmm you need prayer
Hope it's.....
Man up boy. Try and complete your dose next time you are treating that your seasonal ailments
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Pat081: 1:20pm On May 14, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

Hope it's.....
Man up boy. Try and complete your dose next time you are treating that your seasonal ailments

Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by OLOKOESHIN: 1:30pm On May 14, 2023
[quote author=Pat081 post=123129194][/quote]
Is that your toes??
I said it
Re: President Buhari Celebrates Governor Adeleke On His 63rd Birthday by Pat081: 2:32pm On May 14, 2023
You b fool so you don't know your useless toe again that you are asking for help here
OLOKOESHIN:

Is that your toes??
I said it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom / Who Was Ezego Of Ihiala? The Truth About How He Made His Money! / Governors’ Forum Congratulates Buhari, Thanks Jonathan For Concession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.