Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Where and How Do I Buy Land In Lagos State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where and How Do I Buy Land In Lagos State (504 Views)

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. / buy land with C of O inside an Estate, Just N700k, 648sqrs, calll 08067586332 / How To Buy Land In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where and How Do I Buy Land In Lagos State by cogbuagu: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2011
I'm a youth corps member  serving in Lagos state Lekki,
I have been enjoying my stay here and good works of Lagos state Government.
I wish to work and live here after my service year.
I do not want to fall into hands of 419ners and that is why i'm contacting you
for informantions relating land buying.
Please where in Lagos can one buy land of about N250-N300 a plot  with
Title document such as C of O, Survey plan, allocation letter etc  included in the price.

Thanks
Re: Where and How Do I Buy Land In Lagos State by slimdude(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
I usually get affordable lands with documents intact at https://dpkayhomes.com/estates-and-projects/

You can talk to their reliable estate agents to help you with this
Re: Where and How Do I Buy Land In Lagos State by Ayhomes(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
slimdude:
I usually get affordable lands with documents intact at https://dpkayhomes.com/estates-and-projects/

You can talk to their reliable estate agents to help you with this
og do you have land of 300k in lagos with c of o ? why cant you tell the guy the truth instead of directing to some link

(1) (Reply)

4 B/r Duplex + 1rm Bq For Lease Or Sale On A Commercial Rd @gbagada / Shops And Showroom To Let @ Oregun, Onigbongbo, Opebi Allen / Shared Residential/office Apartments- Furnished/unfurnished- In V/i And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.