Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) (4406 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Precious Chikwendu And Femi Fani-Kayode In Child Custody Battle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 5:06pm On May 13, 2023
Mr Obi shared photos of the visit on social media on Friday night, saying the visit took place the previous day.

Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party paid a visit to veteran singer, Charly Boy at his residence in Lagos.

Mr Obi shared photos of the visit on social media on Friday night, saying the visit took place the previous day.

According to the presidential candidate, he visited Charly Boy over the news of his health.

“Yesterday, I paid a visit to my very dear elder brother, Charly Boy @AreaFada1 at his residence in Lagos following the recent news of his ill health,” he said.

“I was happy to meet him in his usual high spirit and cheerful mood and was convinced that he is the overcomer that he has always been. We spent quality and fraternal moments discussing the way forward for our dear country.

“I wished him many more years of good health of the body and mind as he continues to contribute to the development of the nation.”

https://www.tori.ng/news/235851/peter-obi-visits-charly-boy-over-prostate-cancer-b.html

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by LeoDeKing: 5:07pm On May 13, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Nigeria, the Jagaban of Africa, the president elect will outlive all the cursed miscreants wishing him death.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 13, 2023
Charlie boy: Ogbolos wey no dey gree old.
Cute,and sexy boy!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Feintline: 5:12pm On May 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Asiwaju of Nigeria, the Jagaban of Africa, the president elect will outlive all the cursed miscreants wishing him death.

You know tinubu is sick . Even as we speak he is in europe due to his health crisis. Yet your likes are pushing an old man that should be resting to destruction.

We will compile your names and hold you guys responsible for the fall of tinubu.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by yarimo(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2023
Two Fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2023
What is he contributing to the development of the country?...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by VeryWickedPrick: 5:35pm On May 13, 2023
I love his sitting room because it is adorned with many juju idols.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by magoo10(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2023
Meanwhile tinubu has gone for his injections abroad, hopefully it will sustain him for another two weeks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Maize247(f): 5:41pm On May 13, 2023
Now I understand why area fads talks hopelessly this days, Not knowing he has a serious desease and he therfore sends nobody again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:51pm On May 13, 2023
Lol, una nyash go hear am with the way obi dey smile

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by obontami: 5:52pm On May 13, 2023
Who him help?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by TheBillyonaire: 5:59pm On May 13, 2023
Charly Boy is still living in Lagos at that age?

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Jnkay: 6:00pm On May 13, 2023
Get well soon, and thank you for exposing this useless evil government.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Eecho(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2023
yarimo:
Two Fools
Say that to your parents , dead or alive .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by inoki247: 6:14pm On May 13, 2023
Lol So he couldn't use any hospital his lord created in Anambra....

I thought they say Anambra gt everything the place is Like Dubai Obi developed the state with Alot of healthcare facilities where Dr went on strike for almost a Year....

So na repacked fraud dem give people....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by mightyhaze: 6:26pm On May 13, 2023
yarimo:
Two Fools

Agbadorians and lack of respect!

How can sb look at these two distinguished men and all that comes to mind is calling them fools..

Nothing frustration can't turn people into Sha..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by kellyjc(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2023
My own is that anyone that wishes a sick president on a sick country will never be free from sickness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Lovelive: 7:16pm On May 13, 2023
E pain u.

Sorry

yarimo:
Two Fools

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Shigishege2: 7:28pm On May 13, 2023
Old loser and young loser. One is now sick the other one is already tired and frustrated. Badest combo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by DiscoverID: 7:30pm On May 13, 2023
They met in anambra? Oh na for lagos way Tinubu build? Shameless twats.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by PreyingMantis(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2023
yarimo:
Two Fools
You won't hear word until you enter market

Deuteronomy 28:19.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Shigishege2: 7:32pm On May 13, 2023
Feintline:

You know tinubu is sick . Even as we speak he is in europe due to his health crisis. Yet your likes are pushing an old man that should be resting to destruction.

We will compile your names and hold you guys responsible for the fall of tinubu.
I hate this set of wrong specie of a people. You still dey talk as if your generation no dey sick. See one of you mocking tinubu of ill health also down with bad ill health.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by sonature1: 8:05pm On May 13, 2023
Who would have thought that Charles Oputa was older than Peter Obi?

Honestly, old age and youthfulness are in the mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by just4fun(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2023
magoo10:
Meanwhile tinubu has gone for his injections abroad, hopefully it will sustain him for another two weeks.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by paramakina202: 8:18pm On May 13, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Charly Boy is still living in Lagos at that age?

Na wa o

He have a home in Oguta his home town,Owerri,Abuja and Lagos,he lives in those places.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2023
yarimo:
Two Fools

.....that are greater than your father and your father's fathers.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Dafresh: 8:20pm On May 13, 2023
yarimo:
Two Fools
Look this born throw way

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by Sorrynovex: 8:21pm On May 13, 2023
Agbado cocaine sniffers can scream

#sorrynovex
Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by TheBillyonaire: 8:25pm On May 13, 2023
paramakina202:

He have a home in Oguta his home town,Owerri,Abuja and Lagos,he lives in those places.

At that age, he should only visit Abuja and Lagos. He has reached retirement age, and still wears tracksuit instead of wrapper and walking stick.

Why are people stigmatizing old age. I cant wait to clock 60, na walking stick and suits with papa's hat. I will show people what it means to be an old boy.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Charly Boy Over Prostate Cancer Battle (photos) by otipoju(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

At that age, he should only visit Abuja and Lagos. He has reached retirement age, and still wears tracksuit instead of wrapper and walking stick.

Why are people stigmatizing old age. I cant wait to clock 60, na walking stick and suits with papa's hat. I will show people what it means to be an old boy.

This man.where have you been since all these years?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau APC Frown At Selective Inauguration Of 9 Out Of 16 Assembly Members / History Of Nigerian Navy And Hierarchy / Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.