Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth (1516 Views)

Israel Adesanya Ex-girlfriend Charlotte Powdrell demands Half Of His Wealth In C / Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth / Ryan Giggs Kicked & Threw His Ex-Girlfriend Out Of Hotel Room Naked, Court Hears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by divinehand2003(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2023
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight champion, Israel Adesanya, is trending online as reports emerged that his ex-girlfriend is demanding half of his net worth.

Adesanya and the woman, reportedly Charlotte Powdrell were never married but dated for a very long time.According to UFC fighter Sean O’Malley on a podcast, he expressed displeasure at the demands issued to Adesanya by the woman.

On his podcast, he said, “They are not married right they were never married I didn’t believe it she want’s half of his s*t. I don’t know how their relationship was ever because I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend, but to want half of his s*t to want half of what he’s gone out there and done is absolutely ridiculous.

I mean it’s hard to say who knows maybe if they were together for 15 years since the beginning and she didn’t work because she was constantly making him food massage and at the gym doing all this stuff for him.”

Adesanya through his skill as an elite fighter along with incredible business acumen has been able to build an empire. However, Charlotte who doesn’t have kids for her ex, believes that she has a stake in Adesanya’s wealth for supporting him through the years to become UFC Champion and because they dated for a very long time.

https://instablog9ja.com/2023/05/13/ufc-middleweight-champion-israel-adesanyas-ex-girlfriend-reportedly-takes-legal-steps-to-get-half-of-his-wealth/

Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by malcom1X: 6:35pm On May 13, 2023
Homies gotta eat.

Charlotte who doesn’t have kids for her ex, believes that she has a stake in Adesanya’s wealth for supporting him through the years to become UFC Champion and because they dated for a very long time.

So me wey I don dey support this guy for long wetin I gain?

Edit: I feel she was used by Israel.
I also feel she used Israel but I don't see how it benefitted her if she used Israel.
She should have popped the question like.

Saying what are we? Saying what are we?
😂😂😂
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by Yesther: 6:38pm On May 13, 2023
I thought it's only wives that can make that claim

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by Hotwest: 6:41pm On May 13, 2023
See them. Ole! That's why men who made it outside should be careful of all these white witches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by Guyman01: 6:42pm On May 13, 2023
Since she couldn't get him to marry her she is trying to devise another means to fleece him, but they have another law in those oyinbo countries where s girlfriend can ask for compensation if she date's you for a certain period and you failed to marry her
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by brain54(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2023
Entitlement mentality everywhere…

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by legitnow1: 6:48pm On May 13, 2023
YOU CHOP YANSH, YOU PAY.

WHITE YANSH IS EXPENSIVE.
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by darkwan: 6:48pm On May 13, 2023
haiyaa....he no have still clear in you black guys eyes till now....??

nawa....
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by RedChiefPriest: 6:48pm On May 13, 2023
Half is too small,kuku collect everything nau.
U people no dey demand for 20 to 30%,na half dey enter una eyes.
Anini and oyenusi sef no do reach this one before we dey call them thieves.

This thing no fit work for naija sha,many women will die.
You want to collect half of everything one politician don loot throughout his years?
Na to organise 1 million boys make them kill you and disguise it as robbery gone wrong.
I no trust naija politicians.

Dj! 20 kegs of kunu to digest this news very well
Barman! Play me "Love is wicked " by Pasuma and Nicki Minaj.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by VeryWickedPrick: 6:48pm On May 13, 2023
That means C. Ronaldo and Messi owe boys half of their wealth for all the support these past 15 years.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by darkwan: 6:50pm On May 13, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
That means C. Ronaldo and Messi owe boys half of their wealth for all the support these past 15 years.

kiki....i heard they prefer hairy arses too....
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by xpressionx(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2023
Hakimi is a legend,if you don't agree go to court

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by Beremx(f): 6:51pm On May 13, 2023
May the God of Hakimi fight for Israel Adesanya.

Adesanya still moved on with another white chick. Can't he get for himself a good Nigerian girl of Yoruba origin to be his wife? I don't understand o!!

4 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2023
darkwan:
haiyaa....he no have still clear in you black guys eyes till now....??

nawa....

White pussy is black man’s Achilles heel! I reckon about 80% of black Africans that have made it in sport in the west are either married to or dating white girls!
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by MasterJayJay: 6:56pm On May 13, 2023
Is this not another fake news like that of Hakimi?
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:58pm On May 13, 2023
Beremx:
May the God of Hakimi fight for Israel Adesanya.

Adesanya still moved on with another white chick. Can't he get for himself a good Nigerian girl of Yoruba origin to be his wife? I don't understand o!!
lol, na day one go worse pass

As she dey ask for 50% her family go dey fan Israel head for shrine

Na so women cum see their lazy life

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by greenermodels: 7:05pm On May 13, 2023
Fear women.
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by Astra101: 7:08pm On May 13, 2023
This is becoming so disgusting and irritating

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by darkwan: 7:11pm On May 13, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

White pussy is black man’s Achilles heel! I reckon about 80% of black Africans that have made it in sport in the west are either married to or dating white girls!

haiyaa....
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by balaclava: 7:14pm On May 13, 2023
This move is going straight from her mouth into the garbage, they ain't married.

But in a case where she can prove that the original intention was for you to share the beneficial interest and that they've at one time made payment for your rent, they can be entitled to half your property. 😀 Like the fk?

Voila!
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by fourboys: 7:21pm On May 13, 2023
Wahala.... Bitches are not smiling
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by TheBillyonaire: 7:31pm On May 13, 2023
She just wants to be popular, she has been in the shadows, she will get rich dicks, if she gets known as Izzy's Ex.
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by OneCandleAway(f): 7:31pm On May 13, 2023
balaclava:
This move is going straight from her mouth into the garbage, they ain't married.

But in a case where she can prove that the original intention was for you to share the beneficial interest and that they've at one time made payment for your rent, they can be entitled to half your property. 😀 Like the fk?

Voila!

In new Zealand so far you've dates for about 3 years the woman can claim a part of your property when you break up.
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by OneCandleAway(f): 7:32pm On May 13, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
She just wants to be popular, she has been in the shadows, she will get rich dicks, if she gets known as Izzy's Ex.

That's another angle to look at it.

Though the law in new Zealand give a girlfriend of about 3 years rights to some of your property.
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by balaclava: 7:36pm On May 13, 2023
OneCandleAway:

In new Zealand so far you've dates for about 3 years the woman can claim a part of your property when you break up.

Wow!

Jaws dropped!

Nothing favours a male in this systems mahn.
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by CrownOfClay724: 8:19pm On May 13, 2023
malcom1X:
Homies gotta eat.

Charlotte who doesn’t have kids for her ex, believes that she has a stake in Adesanya’s wealth for supporting him through the years to become UFC Champion and because they dated for a very long time.

Saying what are we? Saying what are we?
😂😂😂

We are pencils in the hands of the maker 😄
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by 2mch(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2023
White girls always feel raped if black boys dump them. They must revenge and try to use their system to destroy him because they believe they are beneath them.
Re: Israel Adesanya’s Ex-girlfriend Takes Legal Steps To Get Half Of His Wealth by Gadafii: 8:41pm On May 13, 2023
Nigerian jobless girls role model

“I was there for you when you had nothing”,

very fôolish statement

(1) (Reply)

Are Arsenal The Most Hated Team Will Chelsea Be Everyone Favorite Team / Wow! Manchester City’s £500m Dream Team / Should Fifa Ban The Vuvuzela?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.