Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai (45069 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Nobody is talking about vision 2020 again
What a pity
U dey mind short sighted electorates.. Dem don turn jagaban warriors
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by greatiyk4u(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2023
El Rufai.. even you

TOLU..I no follow
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by yahmohy27: 8:40pm On May 13, 2023
God1000:
I don't like this Kaduna state governor, his hypocrisy is too much
And that hatred feel kill you,desist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Erickymania: 8:43pm On May 13, 2023
God1000:
he doesn't know you, neither does he know you don't like him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by nwosu1982: 8:45pm On May 13, 2023
Saint Obi Nigerian movie Actor is dead
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Sunnyski: 8:47pm On May 13, 2023
This is a dumb photo... Two useless entities.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by caracas: 8:48pm On May 13, 2023
Nairaland mods what the heck is this? This days if you guys are not banning ppl unnecessarily you are posting nonsense……
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Iceberg3: 8:49pm On May 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
They are discussing.

Which caption again?
nobody asked for ya opinion, kindly shut up,thank you very much
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by BashGreen: 8:51pm On May 13, 2023
I no want problems
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 13, 2023
God1000:

Governor el-rufai is anything but an hypocrite.

He's one of the most bare-faced modern day politicians you'll find around. He does and says the contents of his mind, not caring who the recipient is. This man demolished the entire front fence of the Nigerian Army Barrack in Kawo, cause it was inhibiting his flyover and road expansion plans around the same axis in Kaduna. He has stepped on lots of toes since being the FCT minister to this day and has always spoken truth (or personal perceptions) to situations, even to the President and international bodies.

Those are not the traits of an hypocritical individual.
Of course you can argue that he's a religious extremist and lots of folks will agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Alliswell248: 8:53pm On May 13, 2023
Anybody whose ideals does not correlate with the children of hate is termed useless.

El Rufai' Tolu my man, I like the way you are dealing with those headless mob on Twitter.

Tolu: My Boss. Ignore the noisemakers. Ugm has de$troy their brains. Somebody didn't just gave them that name for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by harmony75: 8:55pm On May 13, 2023
Ah jagaban has traveled again for medicals mmm yes I know let's keep distracting Nigerians till he comes.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by ipobarecriminals: 8:56pm On May 13, 2023
grin Correct
Throwback:
El Rufai: Have you seen the mandate zombies are looking for?

Tolu: Oti ooo. How I wan see am when I no be zombie.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Djbme: 8:57pm On May 13, 2023
Offpointng:
You know I sometimes why God allow the most evil people live the longest. with the atrocities El-rufai has done and the tears he's caused in so many homes, ion expect him to still be in good form atm

Can you name three atrocities that he has done ?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Lanre1st(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2023
Tntsi:
Tolu: Oga Joy is coming.
Elrufai: I know. I am praying for it.

Are still campaigning after election? Your mumu no be here, keep running after the shadow

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Winning123: 9:04pm On May 13, 2023
I will never vote for an Igbo man as President of Nigeria.

ipobarecriminals:
grin Correct
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by tafat: 9:05pm On May 13, 2023
"No o, I no want any wahala o". grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2023
And why are they on face masks?
Just hope it's not a recent image because COVID pandemic is over
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by meditator(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2023
God1000:
His performance as Governor eclipse that of all the Governors in your region combined.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Beolly(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2023
God1000:
Because he's not a member of the PDP
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2023
wahala ho soon start as usual with apc. They must fight themselves.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by kulekaa(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2023
God1000:
me too
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Angelfrost(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2023
I only recognize and know El-Shorty... Please, who is the other guy??! Who exactly is Tolu Ogunlesi that I should caption a photo with him and His Excellency??!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 13, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Who be the guy in the background?

Looks like Akinwunmi Adesina
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by TripleDD: 9:45pm On May 13, 2023
Bestie
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by phemmylink(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2023
nlfpmod:
Photo of Tolu Ogunlesi and Governor Nasir El-Rufai. Give it a caption.

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1657433159703691264
no b me o
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Tingotoe: 10:02pm On May 13, 2023
God1000:
Then don't come anywhere Kaduna state
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by naturefellow(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2023
Hypocrites having small talk
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by Rodexbulb: 11:09pm On May 13, 2023
Peter Obi is in the street searching for his stolen mandate or manhood. Help him search for it. Obi n wa mandate or manhood, a o ba Peter Obi wa manhood or mandate, a o ba wa!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai by mordred44: 12:08am On May 14, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Who be the guy in the background?

na COVID-19 b dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Soludo Transforms 18 Years Of Dumpsite To A Waterfountain In Ochanja (photos) / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.