Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager (29541 Views)

Adult Website Offer £40M To Become Chelsea's New Shirt Sponsor / Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2023
naijapikin2:
He will still be sacked very soon. Is it not chelsea again?

Sacking club.

If they like appoint angel Michael, we arsenal are still going to woop them silly again and again.

You want to have peace of mind?

Accept the fact that

LONDON, WAS... IS... AND WILL FOREVER BE.

RED! cool
looooool Oga, u know say una never win anything dis season?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 13, 2023
Sasi54:
E better make dis man manage Chelsea, than lampard. Atleast, lampard should go and manage smaller clubs for him to know de probs and corns of football

He doesn't really need to manage smaller clubs.. He just needs to stay under a superior that has it better upstairs so that he can be brushed up to some considerable extent.. Arteta was under Pep for a time and learnt a lot of tactically vital ways to manage a team and graciously, Arteta is doing much better today..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 13, 2023
naijapikin2:

Sacking club.

If they like appoint angel Michael, we arsenal are still going to woop them silly again and again.

Accept the fact that

RED! cool

Yes oooooooooooo 😎👍
That's the spirit.. Once a Gooner and Always!!!
Even if we dey sleep, wake up, we go always change blue to RED and na so e go dey be..
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by emekajacobogbon(m): 11:56pm On May 13, 2023
Sasi54:
E better make dis man manage Chelsea, than lampard. Atleast, lampard should go and manage smaller clubs for him to know de probs and corns of football
which one is probs and corns again?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Streetmovement(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Welcome to London once again

You have a whole pre-season plus some breaks to prepare ahead of the new season, I hope you've prepared well cuz I don't want to hear excuses o later.

You have enough time to decide your future with Chelsea cool
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Madups(m): 12:21am On May 14, 2023
U well so? Which reputation? Reputation of leaving spurs in 14th or not being able to win farmers league with di maria, messi, neymar, icardi and mbappe?
Felabrity:
Chelsea want ruin his reputation like they did with other coaches

Uncoachable club
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Madups(m): 12:27am On May 14, 2023
Red? Maybe when arsenal eventually wins conference league in 2035.
naijapikin2:

Sacking club.

Accept the fact that

RED! cool
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by gozzlin: 1:20am On May 14, 2023
Penfirst:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Scammer! If you use the same energy you use in opening accounts here to work offline, you'd have become a millionaire by now.

Same fake story all the time, instead of finding a decent work to do offline.

You will soon meet your Waterloo.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by baralatie(m): 5:53am On May 14, 2023
He has a lot of work
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Reference(m): 6:01am On May 14, 2023
Risky for all parties involved. Chelsea is a tough club to manage even at best times and in Poch there is still something of an unproven quantity.

Anyway we always want to see the very best coaches in the world in the Premiership.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Jostoman: 6:12am On May 14, 2023
Sasi54:
lampard is not the problem chelsea problem is from those players.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by udemzyudex(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2023
I be like say I go dump this club, which kind stupid decision be this?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by udemzyudex(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2023
Emola12:
if Dem like make Dem go hire sir Alex Ferguson dey go still fall all Chelsea fans wey dey my side here their mouth too much I want make street dey calm for now because dey be agbero supporters awon were oloriburuku

You no get talk, which fan no dey boast of him team?
All this people wey dey talk all this nonsense no just get sense, enter viewing center make you see as dem dey banter so make Chelsea fans dey fold hands?

Talking about Agbero , Manchester united and Liverpool fans wey dey cause Wahala for England every now and then even when dem travel dem be gentle men abi?

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Ezmans: 6:56am On May 14, 2023
Sasi54:
I give him only three months to sacked
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by abidem4real: 7:40am On May 14, 2023
heykims:
I hope Chelsea won't soil his career..
Which career has he got?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Igboslayer: 7:49am On May 14, 2023
Sasi54:
Lampard can’t function as a coach. Not with any team.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by frankson1(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2023
Sasi54:

But this guy will not win any trophy with Chelsea.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Narldon: 8:07am On May 14, 2023
Sasi54:

To know the Probs and what??

2 Likes

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by frankson1(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2023
GeneralPula:

Villarreal was once a great club. Those days during the era of Riquelme.

That guy you quoted LIED! I think he has deleted that false information he put up.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by frankson1(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2023
Narldon:

To know the Probs and what??

...probs and agbado cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Spiff20(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2023
Todd needs to explain what happened to Hansi Flick, Julian Nagelsman, Luiz Enrique and Zidane who are all single at this point, else we'll have to conclude he bought the club with the intention to ruin it.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by formenew: 8:59am On May 14, 2023
Amazing
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Nnatuu: 10:39am On May 14, 2023
For this reason, I automatically love Chelsea...
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by superCleanworks(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2023
God1000:
Chelsea is just a shadow of its former self, the club needs a very good coach to revive it

please face your own shadow, it is not like chelsea has gone 3 years without a trophy.
Chelsea is just adjusting to multiple overwhelming changes and it is normal. Just one season out of the SUPER FOUR group and the world will not let the elegant club rest.
This is a team that has won two champions league trophies and many others in the last 10 years. We deserve the break.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by naijapikin2(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
looooool Oga, u know say una never win anything dis season?
man, to come second for league na big something for us o.. God help us next season, so far this season na relative success for us.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by naijapikin2(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2023
Madups:
Red? Maybe when arsenal eventually wins conference league in 2035.
guy, na this small thing wey I talk na Im you dey swear for us say we no go carry anything till 2035 haba, you no get joy o. Anyway just watch us contend more seriously for the title next season. Surprisingly Chelsea may also be title contenders after all chelsea won't be in Europe for you guys will focus on the league.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Madups(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2023
naijapikin2:
guy, na this small thing wey I talk na Im you dey swear for us say we no go carry anything till 2035 haba, you no get joy o. Anyway just watch us contend more seriously for the title next season. Surprisingly Chelsea may also be title contenders after all chelsea won't be in Europe for you guys will focus on the league.
you de miss understand me. I no swear for anybody o. Arsenal go surely win titles before then. But if them go win anything for europe nobody know.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by naijapikin2(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2023
Madups:
you de miss understand me. I no swear for anybody o. Arsenal go surely win titles before then. But if them go win anything for europe nobody know.
ok o
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:04pm On May 14, 2023
Make me sef go manage Chelsea.

Make I for collect severance package too. Be like say na wetin managers dey go do for Chelsea be that.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2023
naijapikin2:
man, to come second for league na big something for us o.. God help us next season, so far this season na relative success for us.
looooool Oga wetin dey sweet me be say Chelsea and Arsenal na trophyless we go dis season.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by naijapikin2(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
looooool Oga wetin dey sweet me be say Chelsea and Arsenal na trophyless we go dis season.
yes london trophy less clubs like us.. we too dey harsh for london. Next season dey sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Golden Eaglets Of Nigeria Thread: Brazil 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup / Lewandowski Beats Messi, Jorginho To 2021 Golden Player Award / ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.