Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager (29575 Views)

Adult Website Offer £40M To Become Chelsea's New Shirt Sponsor / Frank Lampard To Become Chelsea's 'caretaker' Manager / Lampard To Become Chelsea’s New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by blesboi(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2023
trophyless coach .... he only play to get to top4... Chelsea Chelsea this club need deliverance ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Samunique(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2023
The new Chelsea owner has only one mission, the mission is to destroy Chelsea.

The man keeps making blunder upon blunders !

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Emola12(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2023
Sasi54:
E better make dis man manage Chelsea, than lampard. Atleast, lampard should go and manage smaller clubs for him to know de probs and corns of football
if Dem like make Dem go hire sir Alex Ferguson dey go still fall all Chelsea fans wey dey my side here their mouth too much I want make street dey calm for now because dey be agbero supporters awon were oloriburuku
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by kingyakos: 9:32pm On May 13, 2023
Chelsea so finally una wan pursue undertaker
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Angelfrost(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Chelsea want ruin his reputation like they did with other coaches

Uncoachable club

Personally, I think Nagelsman would have been a better and more radical choice!
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Samunique(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Chelsea want ruin his reputation like they did with other coaches

Uncoachable club
What reputation did he have before

Tell me how good are his records
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by MrAgbako: 9:37pm On May 13, 2023
heykims:
I hope Chelsea won't soil his career..
hater😂
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Skyehigher1: 9:40pm On May 13, 2023
Spirit of Chelsea go with Roman abramovich
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by naijapikin2(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2023
He will still be sacked very soon. Is it not chelsea again?

Sacking club.

If they like appoint angel Michael, we arsenal are still going to woop them silly again and again.

You want to have peace of mind?

Accept the fact that

LONDON, WAS... IS... AND WILL FOREVER BE.

RED! cool
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by TripleDD: 9:44pm On May 13, 2023
Nice
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Segzy19: 9:45pm On May 13, 2023
Todd Boehly has learnt a big lesson in management and administration... You don't sack an expert and replace him with an apprentice. It's never done. Such approach will always fail...

He will never repeat that stupid decision in his life...

That single decision made messed Chelsea up...

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by GeneralPula: 9:51pm On May 13, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

2006 UCL: Villarreal 0-0 Man Utd
2006 UCL: Man Utd 0-0 Villarreal
2009 UCL: Man Utd 0-0 Villarreal
2009 UCL: Villarreal 0-0 Man Utd
2021 UEL final: Villarreal 1-1 Man Utd (11-10 pens)

Five times Manchester United have faced Villarreal, five times they’ve failed to beat them

lipsrsealed
Villarreal was once a great club. Those days during the era of Riquelme.

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Franking: 9:56pm On May 13, 2023
Blue is the color football is the game, we're all together and winning is our aim.....
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by FireUpNow(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2023
He is welcome
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Godmorning: 10:07pm On May 13, 2023
blesboi:
trophyless coach .... he only play to get to top4... Chelsea Chelsea this club needs deliverance ...

He has Ligue 1, French Cup, and French super cup.

You guys know nothing about coaching... Some coaches become better after taking a break and working on their strategies...

Vincent Kompany and Eddie Howe are examples.

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Godmorning: 10:12pm On May 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Nagglesman and Zinedine will never accept.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by sprints1: 10:12pm On May 13, 2023
Another clueless Todd boehly is taking Chelsea to stone age they will play attractive football pick up points manage 4th or 3rd but won't challenge for any trophy. That's pochettino but for all of Una info he is still better than man utd coach Eric ten hag that one no sabi anything
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by sprints1: 10:14pm On May 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

lol nagelsmann gave them conditions something Todd boehly seems too demanding from a 35 year old. He would have been the right choice due to the young squad Chelsea posses at hand. Poch not a bad choice just that Chelsea should not expect any trophy but will challenge for top 4. At least he can build Chelsea for the next manager
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by sprints1: 10:17pm On May 13, 2023
Godmorning:

He has Ligue 1, French Cup, and French super cup.

You guys know nothing about coaching... Some coaches become better after taking a break and working on their strategies...

Vincent Kompany and Eddie Howe are examples.
abeg no dey mention Vincent kompany for where coaches dey abeg. Burnley will get relegated next season why the EPL is too demanding his style of play will not thrive in EPL. Kompany is decent for championship or dutch league. He can't handle the EPL pressure and he is a black man

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Olat4421: 10:20pm On May 13, 2023
Luiz Enrique would have being a better choice for me
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by sprints1: 10:20pm On May 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

Villarreal was once a great club. Those days during the era of Riquelme.
that was why I fell in love with pellegrini as a coach. Days of calleja sorin and forlan man I used to use the team in PS2. Requielme was an Insane player I used to adore him especially what he did in 06 world cup
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Olat4421: 10:22pm On May 13, 2023
Samunique:
The new Chelsea owner has only one mission, the mission is to destroy Chelsea.

The man keeps making blunder upon blunders !
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by Godmorning: 10:26pm On May 13, 2023
sprints1:
abeg no dey mention Vincent kompany for where coaches dey abeg. Burnley will get relegated next season why the EPL is too demanding his style of play will not thrive in EPL. Kompany is decent for championship or dutch league. He can't handle the EPL pressure and he is a black man

I'd quote you by June next year... You guys overhype the premier league... Yet Man City keeps farming it year in and year out.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by sprints1: 10:33pm On May 13, 2023
Godmorning:

I'd quote you by June next year... You guys overhype the premier league... Yet Man City keeps farming it year in and year out.
lol am not suprised by pep I even expect more from him after spending 1billion on players he should be doing better than this. Guardiola knows how to stretch the league like Ferguson he can misbehave at one point and start his crazy run of unbeaten e fit win 30 games in a row that is why he is real G
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by abah001: 10:46pm On May 13, 2023
Chelsea want to kill this man career
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by ayclem01(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2023
Wait minute I learnt Chelsea draw today again if not for God notingham forest for nack Dem.. my spirit de tell me say Chelsea go finally terminate this man career. I dnt see anything good comming out from that team now.. the club need a total overhauling, including the team doctor, cleaners everybody....
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by ufuosman(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2023
Good luck to him
Re: Mauricio Pochettino To Become Chelsea New Manager by obaidan: 11:21pm On May 13, 2023
many months late...this should have been the manager after Tuchel.....now lets tolerate your error of appointing Potter, then Poch should have been appointed immediately after world cup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawi May Be Unable To Fly To Nigeria / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.