Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions (81931 Views)

Hackers Of AAS (afriq Arbitrage System) Have Been Caught / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / Afriq Arbitrage System Update (aas) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Triton1996(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3fblR9u6Gs&feature=youtu.be

Interestingly, the hackers of the leading global crypto space known as Afriq Arbitrage System have been arrested by INTERPOL Nigeria.

Sadly, contrary to the falsehood that Arabian hackers were the brain behind it, the heinous crime was perpetrated by one of the staffers, Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan, and his cohorts.

Check by us revealed that AAS was built on top-notch security architecture by the founder, Jesam Micheal, which defends itself against any aggressive attacks from external sources or forces.

However, just like the biblical story of how Judas betrayed Jesus Christ, Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan, who was employed by his boss on the 15th of June, 2022 to work as a web developer, literally hacked the platform at a time when his boss, Jesam Micheal went for a liver transplant and entrusted the codes to him.

Overwhelmed by greed, Abayomi who was entrusted with the sensitive data for the smooth operations of the company, engaged the services of his cohorts, disrupting the smooth operations of the platform and stealing hard-earned investors' money running into several billions.

Checks revealed that AAS is a global phenomenon with over 100,000 investors from over 75 counties. Thinking his employer, Jesam Micheal would not survive the operation, he withdrew several millions of dollars and became an instant rich dude with an astonishing flamboyant lifestyle overnight. He became the owner of a car dealership known as FIDORAY Autos and imported over 30 exotic wonders on wheels. He acquired Tanzanian and Dubai citizenship. Aside from that, he bought state-of-the-art properties in the UK, Dubai, Tanzania, and Nigeria.

One of the plazas he acquired in Lagos was to the tune of N450m, landed properties around Dangote refineries to the tune of N1b, and splashed a billion naira on the interior decoration of the Mesh 3-star hotel in Mainland, Lagos State.

A nobody Abayomi was travelling across the globe with investors' money on first-class tickets. His dubious activities literally crashed the lucrative platform on the 15th of May, 2023.

However, the long arm of justice caught up with him when his boss survived the health challenge and was shocked to discover the criminal activities of Abayomi who went AWOL on hearing about the recovery of Jesam Micheal. Thus, the manhunt for his arrest began spearheaded by his boss, Jesam Micheal, alongside the INTERPOL. He was eventually arrested and willingly admitted by confession that he was guilty of stealing the investors' money blindly.

His crimes bother on financial crimes, data theft, cyber security crimes, and fraudulent takeover of the online financial platform to perpetrate cyber financial crimes.

Video of his confession
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp2JjfUg-os

Sadly, his criminal activities have left investors in the throes of suicide, pain, and agony as their hard-earned money and lifetime investments were stolen callously by Abayomi. In an emotionally laden voice, some of the investors narrate their ordeals on how the unfortunate incident has crashed their world and left them in pain...

Obi from Anambra State joined AAS from inception. She has two accounts and brought people into the platforms. “ I am not happy. Since the unfortunate incident occurred"

Roselyn Bamisaye From Abuja - “I knew the CEO last year through a lady. I am a retiree. All my money went into the scheme. My husband too who is a retiree was a subscriber to the tune N3m as a starter. He registered a lot of family members and the return investment was moving on smoothly until Abayomi jeopardize our lifeline. We are not happy. The widows we have been helping via this investment are now crying helplessly. It has not been easy at all.

Onyekachi Timothy Ibe- I got to know AAS through my sister. I started with $2000 and increased it to $10000. I made up to $22000 as profit before Abayomi hacked the platform. It's so saddening.

Akinpelu Sunday from Osun state- A pastor from Kenya introduced me to the platform. The conception of AAS by the CEO was borne out of ingenuity, simplicity, and honesty. I brought a lot of family members and clients to the platform. We put in huge money as investors. The return on investment was real and huge. Everything was moving on smoothly until CEO was sick and went for treatment. Sadly a common enemy, a dangerous serpent called Abayomi hacked into the system and caused us so much problem. Whosoever tries to pervert justice will meet with Karma.

Alex Adaboi- A Nollywood actor from Benue state but based IN Abuja. I go to know about it like 10 months ago. Prior to that period, I just came out of a bad experience. I lost about $80,000 and my kid brother here too lost about $70,000. We joined AAS because it was genuine and had a real face behind it. We have been able to b taking care of the widows in our own little way and felt this platform will help us interpret our dreams. Sadly, his fool called Abayomi came in to destabilize things. This has brought in untold pains and agony and made me quite suicidal. It's so painful. He destroyed a lot of souls and lifelines.

Captain David Adabo- a pilot by profession. I know about Arbitrate since I was a teenager. I lost a lot through fake platforms but my belief was rekindled through AAS. His confidence and knowledge were amazing. We put in a lot of resources. Truth be told, everything the CEO told us about the trade, he fulfilled them until the wicked Abayomi scattered things. It was annoying. Truth be told, the CEO through AAS really trained and taught us about this trade and everything was going smoothly as he said it would. Even the devil is clapping for this criminal and greedy Abayomi.

Micheal from Abia state- I got to know about AAS through a friend in January 2023. I had fallen victim to Ponzi schemes in the past and lost all interest in online trading. However, when I joined the AAS platform, my passion was rekindled and I was really making money. It was going smoothly. In fact, my wife who is a critic of online trading joined when she discovered I was making money. But the beautiful story turned upside down because of the criminality of a common enemy known as Abayomi. From that April till now, things have turned upside down. My landlord has given me a quit notice. It has been so traumatic because of the callousness of one fellow called Abayomi.

Abraham Lawal from Lagos. What prompted me to join was the sincerity of the CEO. I registered my wife, my son, and other family members. Sadly, the unfortunate incident happened in April and the agony is uncontrollable.

Godwin Stanley- I got to know about this platform last year. Everything was moving smoothly until this unfortunate incident. Now I turned to beg for survival.

https://independent.ng/how-i-hacked-stole-billions-from-afriq-arbitrage-system-staff-abayomi-segun-confesses-video/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Drey1: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Abayomi no go die well . Nah comfirmed crook

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by youngrichnigga: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Greed and wishing others death 💀☠️ you will rot in jail and all you've built confiscated. You will go down down down undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
After listening to the interviews, the investigators should look very deep into this so that there's no connivance involved, if you know what I mean shocked shocked shocked

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by OkCornel(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
One word: GREED!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by HussenAdul: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Intelligent tribes making us proud home & abroad.

237 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by LikeAking: 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
So sad.

5 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Jmk9292(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Betrayal and quest for wealth. Crime knows not skin colour and tribe. Let the law paddle the boat.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by CrownOfClay724: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
"I got a lotta enemies
Some of them used to be my friends
Now they switch sides on me
I wonder why they all pretend
Even though it ain't clear to me
What's the gain in the end
Only one thing clear to me
Me really can't trust no friend
So you have to watch your friends
Some of them no really want you reach nowhere
It's the only thing I cannot comprehend"

No enemy can be worse than an insider.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by alpharoyalty: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by hspda: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
I must make it by crook or legit gangs

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by absoluteSuccess: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
^^

Very true and good rhyme. Evil will always be evil even if it comes in pretending to be good.

Let the mood change and the evil will come out in its true color. Just be wary of people.

A guy from this platform planted fake customers in my business just because I keep a position contrary to his opinion.

Now that I put up his (syndicate) face on a thread, I have a little respite from his cronies pretending to be returning customers.

https://www.nairaland.com/7680472/wicked-continue-fall#down

Like it or not, the wicked will fall ultimately. It might take time, but the dynamic of life will disrupt evil facade however long it takes.

Be very sensitive with strangers that shows up and clinch to you. Otherwise, hmm.

"No enemy can be worse than an insider".

Sensiblerealist:

Guy you get issues ooo. Leave us alone nah Abi wetin make we do with you and your enemies on the platform

Are you a criminal?

You can easily sees that I never quoted anyone in my post so as not to disturb anyone with my issue okay?

Only a criminal is disturbed at the working of retribution when it is served. Let it be there to initiate the simple abeg.

You're not the only person the site is made for and what I'm talking about pertains to this site, so stop crying already.

BTW, I have not derailed the thread as long as what I'm talking about pertains with personal experience with premeditated crime and Cyber terrorism which is a criminal offense.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Omoawoke: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Why people can be so desperately wicked to steal from the sweat of others.
May he not end well

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by muyico(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
No man should be trust
Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Ikpunnegi01: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
Never trust that tribe! If you do, you're on your own! Wetin they do during elections here is enough to teach everybody a lesson.

149 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by GiftedHands47(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Isale oro olegbin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Smitaro100(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
So sad.. hush puppi blodas.. smiley

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by ZUKKYY(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Never trust that tribe! If you do, you're on your own! Wetin they do during elections here is enough to teach everybody a lesson.
ronuu with Fraud

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Slynation(m): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
A very big pot of soup everybody is licking from, e reach Abayomi turn, e carry the whole pot...!!

Nigerians, giving Nigeria a bad name... That's how I missed an online gig just because I want to be honest and thought I can convince my clients that I'm among the sincere and honest Nigerians out there...!!

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Obakoolex(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
I hate fraudsters with my whole life....may he rot in jail.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by GABUJABOY(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please move to front page, my money is involved

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by juman(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oh oh.
People still dey do MMM.
They will certainly cry.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by meezak001(m): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ana yomi will never smell peace and untimely death is your portion

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by meezak001(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
If jungle justice is allow in Nigeria, you will never see Abayomi blood but I believe in justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by dandollaz: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Our number 1 is his mentor. grin

17 Likes

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Bepero1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
NOW THIS STORY OF ABAYOMI COULD BE FAKE OR IT COULD BE REAL. HOW EVER? THERE IS ALOT OF LIES HERE. THINK GUYS. AFRICA WAKE ! JUST AS UR C E O KEEPS TELLING U GUYS., THE C.E.O CLAIMS THEY CANT STEAL FROM THE BIG THIEF. DAT MEANS HE IS THE BIGGER THIEF. JUST DAT HIS TEAM OF HACKERS WERE MORE FASTER THAN HIM,IT SHOULD BE A CASE OF SCAMMER GOT SCAMMED BY HIS OWN SCAMMER TEAMS.OR IT COULD JUST BE A FAKE COOKED UP STORY TO BUY TIME AND DISTRACT PPL

IF AT THIS STAGE U STILL BELIEVE ANYTIN U HEAR FRM THEM? U MUST BE A BIGGER F O O L. SEEMS U AR NEW TO ONLINE PONZI SCAMS. THIS METHOD IS EVEN OLD SCAM METHOD. JUST 3MONTHS THEY ALREADY TELLING ALOT OF STORIES.
IN THE SO-CALLED TELEGRAM GROUP? THEY KEEP PRAISING & WORSHIPPING THE C.E.O & IF U ASK ANY INTELLIGENT OR CHALLENGING QUESTION? THE ADMINS DELETE IT FAST OR BLOCK U FROM THE GROUP- EVEN AFTER THEIR PRESENTATION? IN THE GROUP? U DARE NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS CHALLENGING ANYTIN IN THE GROUP. ITS JUST A BIG MESS AND CULT LIK GROUPS THERE. JOIN AND SEE FOR URSELF.

IF YOU STILL DOUBT DAT AAS IS A SCAM? OR BELIEVE WAT THE C.E.O TELL U? THEN U AR JUST SO SO IGNORANT OR U AR ALSO PART OF THE SCAM TEAM. LETS WISE UP GUYS. ASK THE C.E.O WEN WIL BUSINESS START? AND IF IT EVER STARTS? WITHDRAW UR CASH ALL. DNT SAY U WERE NT WARNED. DOLLAR NOW IS 816. WISE UP

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by motymop: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
When a scammer got hacked by another scammer grin

Afriq Arbitrage System is built on Tron Blockchain, with a Smart Contract and has proof of Liquidity Pool on Tron

since Afriq is built on the blockchain, then all transactions will be on the blockchain

what happened is the the liquidity pool wasnt locked, so the dev drained the liquidity

now, the real truth is that Afriq Arbitrage System is a ponzi scheme

The founder is acting like a righteous man, deceiving people there grin

what is the founder isnt telling people is that Afriq Arbitrage System itself is not registered with the Nigerian security commission thus making it an illegal entity transacting securities

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions by Zaphnath1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nigerians haba

SHALOM

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.