Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) (38800 Views)

45 Feared Killed In Attacks On Nasarawa Communities As Kaduna Death Toll Reaches / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Injure Commander In Nasarawa – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by AmehTsaev: 11:24pm On May 13, 2023
This is gory

So Taka Lafiya village in Nasarawa State last night experienced horror as Fulani Herdsmen invaded the village and killed as many as they could and burnt the ones they could.

My biggest worry in all of these killings happening in parts of Kaduna and North Central is FG's silence.

The second frame is a whole family

Wife and 7 children burnt into ashes

May God help comfort the people of Taka Lafiya

https://twitter.com/Jack_ng01/status/1657483021644070912?t=ZvWgX4qKnLVKpom5hiTJAw&s=19

Dis were the people that were kill by Fulani Herdsmen in Tatara mada under Garaku Kokona LGA of Nasarawa State! Oh Lord we need ur intervention in all the mada's land, our hope is always on you Lord. May their soul continue to rest in peace

https://www.facebook.com/100067956850401/posts/pfbid09B1jGSBx6LEvhzZMvPm7tmVUsXTNcNsPf61r1DTfj7dsg42bCew25BdgcCY95xcml/?app=fbl

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Dotunuk: 11:27pm On May 13, 2023
In 1st century

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by VeryWickedPrick: 11:30pm On May 13, 2023
Tinubu said I should ask where the herdsmen are.

222 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by proeast(m): 11:35pm On May 13, 2023
Rwanda is happening again while everyone keeps queit. I can't believe all these are happening in 2023 and not 1623!

259 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by AmehTsaev: 11:39pm On May 13, 2023
By the time APC are done with this country, very few people will be left in several communities across the North Central.

https://twitter.com/realYangaB/status/1657464168990093313?t=5AOdNGwqrHZeh875GusCvg&s=19

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:39pm On May 13, 2023
Nnamdi KANU was right when he said that Nigeria is a zoo

He was even being nice by classifying Nigeria a zoo . Nigeria is a HELL HOLE where anything goes

Are those people burnt to ashes not human being ?

Nnamdi KANU should be released immediately, he's right for calling Nigeria zoo

365 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by JoeyNaza: 11:42pm On May 13, 2023
Because they are Christians and likely voted Peter Obi.

The problem is that their slaves down here are alright with whatever bullshit as long as it's not
happening in Lagos, Abuja, Port-harcourt or Imo.

God is watching all of us and how we react to the systemic oppression and Jihad of these vulnerable people.
They are pushing them out of their land through violence, give it time, everyone in these targeted communities would soon be of the same religion. They will tell you it happened by voluntary conversion meanwhile we know the truth

Tommorow it might be in our workplace, family, abroad wherever where our own karma will meet us. May those who would have fought for us not mind their business.

Recently one Yoruba guy living abroad was asking Nigerians to help him report racism he and his wife experienced on a flight. The response he got from people proved that everything is On Your Own now. Let's keep deceiving ourselves.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 13, 2023
Pick gun and defend yourselves una no go hear!

See human being burnt like firewood angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 12:07am On May 14, 2023
I don't know if this story is true, but it wont go beyond first page because theres no way of blaming IPOB for a massacre in Nasarawa

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Ever8090: 12:12am On May 14, 2023
This is really terrible, I don't like Tinubu but wish if he puts am end to this madness, Buhari couldn't because it is all their plans together with idiotu called el rufai and Fulani elders

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by DatNiggaDaz: 1:14am On May 14, 2023
Ever8090:
This is really terrible, I don't like Tinubu but wish if he puts am end to this madness, Buhari couldn't because it is all their plans together with idiotu called el rufai and Fulani elders
Your wish is just a wish bro.
Tinubu can't stop it. The bitter truth. Someone with a stolen mandate cannot stop the killings, kidnappings by the fulani herdsmen terrorists.

The statement " where are the cows " is a testimony to the fact. Don't be disappointed

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Davidson1010: 1:59am On May 14, 2023
Yet Nigeria is so calm as if nothing happens?

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Zionmdde: 2:14am On May 14, 2023
In Nigeria we don't vote parties based on their ability to provide the basic social amenities, we vote based on tribe. Then defend their failures as long as they come from our tribe

I just hope this isn't Nigeria.
Satan will be shocked at how wicked men can be. What's the joy in killing other people

65 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by franchasofficia: 4:27am On May 14, 2023
JoeyNaza:
Because they voted Peter Obi.

The problem is that their slaves down here are alright with whatever bullshit as long as it's not
happening in Lagos, Abuja, Port-harcourt or Imo.

God is watching all of us and how we react to these systemic oppression of these vulnerable people.
Tommorow it might be in our workplace, family, abroad wherever where our own karma will meet us.
Yes APC, Buhari and Tinubu supporters are not bothered about all these so long as Tinubu and APC remains in power they don't care if Nigeria burns to ashes.

This is the main reason Igbos seceded from Nigeria; the 1966 Northern pogrom.

This daily massacre of Middlebelt people is enough to cause another civil war in some countries. How can Nigeria's President and heads of securities keep calm while vulnerable villagers who are struggling to survive get wiped out in their hometowns on daily basis and nobody is protesting and demanding for heads of leaders to roll?

Nigeria will never witness a communal prosperity if these injustices and inhumanity to the most vulnerable Nigerians like these are left to continue.

This is one of the main reasons I hate APC and Buhari's government with passion, very wicked and inhumane people, no conscience.

May the Almighty God visit all the government officials and their supporters who are intentionally allowing these inhumane atrocities to continue unchecked, may your generations be rewarded with this fate no matter where they live angry

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 4:40am On May 14, 2023
The life of an average Nigerian is valueless. I hate Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Straybullet: 5:54am On May 14, 2023
Helinues madridguy yarimo

Finally you will live under tinubu alone. Congratulations you have it all to yourselves now. All those who voted obi are being massacred and persecuted, from lagos to kaduna to benue to nassarawa. You can have the country to yourselves now.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:02am On May 14, 2023
The news is so disturbing but would like to see it from another source before I will know what to say.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Jimmythewise: 6:30am On May 14, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Tinubu said I should ask where the herdsmen are.
Funny part is people will still go about their business because the bible said turn the other cheek. Christians in Nigeria as an endangered specie should stop using money for anything other than buying weapons for all their members.

33 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Jimmythewise: 6:31am On May 14, 2023
madridguy:
The news is so disturbing but would like to see it from another source before I will know what to say.
This is not the first of its kind neither will it be that last. So it doesn't necessarily matter if it is a legit news or not. Look at southern Kaduna. These people will not stop and nobody is doing anything about it. If they know what is best for them they should better buy weapons, guns, all over the nation for their members instead of eating their tithes and offerings.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by fr3do(m): 6:43am On May 14, 2023
This is a systematic jihad

These fulani terrorists have been slowly wiping out christian communities in the North central.

It is systematic, because of the support they get from the security agencies. Arrests are hardly ever made after a massacre. When the communities try to arm themselves in defence, the security agencies quickly sweep in to intervene.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by piyoo91: 7:22am On May 14, 2023
Tor
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Straybullet: 7:24am On May 14, 2023
madridguy:
Hahahahaha...some people sef

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by boltwings: 7:26am On May 14, 2023
AmehTsaev:
By the time APC are done with this country, very few people will be left in several communities across the North Central.

https://twitter.com/realYangaB/status/1657464168990093313?t=5AOdNGwqrHZeh875GusCvg&s=19
not very few people but very few christians would be left in the North Central
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Poisonousman: 7:36am On May 14, 2023
Ethnic cleansing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Racoon(m): 7:40am On May 14, 2023
shocked The Fulani jihadists still shedding blood and wasting lives while the authority concerned kept mute including the so called good leaders supporting this government. Your family blood will also be shed.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Racoon(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2023
madridguy:
You see the problem with you lots? Wicked hypocrisy! Sai baba have ensured many souls unfortunately lost their lives with no repercussions to the killers hence wanton killings and shedding of blood is a norm under this satanic government.

41 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by mightyhaze: 7:46am On May 14, 2023
Hmmm.. that woman video is beginning to make sense to me now..

Before now I have been racking my brains as to what could provoke a grown responsible looking woman to take off her clothes to chant in front of cameras.. She probably lost too many loved ones and doesn't see any reason to live ..much less cover up

May Succour come to these people. The oppression..the wickedness is out of this planet

27 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Armaggedon: 7:53am On May 14, 2023
proeast:
Rwanda is happening again while everyone keeps queit. I can't believe all these are happening in 2023 and not 1623!
Natural laws have not changed. Nobody can fight for you except you.

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2023
Buhari is a about to be retired, and another Buhari is a about to be enthroned. APC is a blood-sucking party.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by taiwotimitt: 8:17am On May 14, 2023
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2023
Parting gift from bubu

He doesn't give a F. Does he even know?

All he is interested in is the next loan.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) / 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC / Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.