Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) (38837 Views)

45 Feared Killed In Attacks On Nasarawa Communities As Kaduna Death Toll Reaches / Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Injure Commander In Nasarawa – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by captaininiobong(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2023
Jehovah most high will punish all those responsible for this act.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2023
Ever8090:
This is really terrible, I don't like Tinubu but wish if he puts am end to this madness, Buhari couldn't because it is all their plans together with idiotu called el rufai and Fulani elders

Tinubu that saw the violence against and intimidation of Igbos in Lagos during the recent gubernatorial election is already loaded with negative baggage. Nothing can come out of nothing so forget Tinubu and focus on yourself and your family. These herdsmen are innocent until proven guilty but Igbo youths suspected to be IPOB members are guilty until proven innocent.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 7:48pm On May 14, 2023
fr3do:
This is a systematic jihad

These fulani terrorists have been slowly wiping out christian communities in the North central.

It is systematic, because of the support they get from the security agencies. Arrests are hardly ever made after a massacre. When the communities try to arm themselves in defence, the security agencies quickly sweep in to intervene.

Further concrete proof and reasons to completely RESTRUCTURE the already infested Nigerian Military and Police.

Number 1 agenda for Tinubu if he should get there. I think Tinubu's own life is also in danger if the Nigerian Military and the entire security structure is not decentralized and reorganized. Give more power to the regions/states to determine their urgent security needs including what state-based security structures should get automatic weapons...

Christians invented the modern weapons these primitive Muslims are using to kill. Christian respect for the rule of law is the reason why there is so much restraint for now. But this should never be taken for weakness. Ultimately, we do have a very vengeful God in heaven too who will take his time to cook these fulani murderers alongside their Buhari in an eternal fire-pit. Although the Christian desire is for all to repent and find Mercy in Christ....but the insistent and reprobate will surely be made a gruesome example of.

Your Nigeria is on its last tick..tock.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by onyfrank: 8:22pm On May 14, 2023
People are being killed, what these ones are dragging is who will be Senate president or speaker.

What did the 9th Assembly do concerning all these killings.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Traplord09: 8:38pm On May 14, 2023
zeuss:

The eastern people are slowly becoming unafraid and angry in the face of Injustice and intimidation in the hands of the police. Police needs to up their game to remain relevant in the near future.

I won't blame them but I blame thee government.. for not put thins at place

Let go back 2015 to now. All then promise were matter land.. yet people are still vote killer 😒 looters 😒 people bee use whn it come to selling of vote...

Godfather at is game 🎯

I don't believe in NIGERIA👍
But I believe man grow and face there fear and oppressor

[b]YET[/b]still there vote there oppressor 🙄🙄🤡

I 😂 lol at most , people in Nigeria.. 🙂🙂

Still voteing word ( I will, I will ).. 😒

Were are there Action what have da ✅ done..
APC 😒 PDP =
LABOUR PARTY
🎉

One about politics tribalism and religion thin ehhh.

Da use it to gain political sit 🪑🪑🪑
Without doing anything for the government ....

Eat wast north and south ⬇️..

All bleed.. I wonder if this people use there brain 🧠.

Big man 👞 .
Love at southwest.. vote for TINUUBFF🗣️🗣️🗣️
🎯Look at north vote for ATIKU .🗣️🗣️🗣️
🎯Look at East .. PETER OBI...🗣️🗣️
🎯Now we have 36 STATE🤫

Yet Notting is working.... 🤫🤫🤫🤔

Yet wel called it rotation 😃...
,,,,,, ,,,,,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by oyatz(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi KANU was right when he said that Nigeria is a zoo

He was even being nice by classifying Nigeria a zoo . Nigeria is a HELL HOLE where anything goes

Are those people burnt to ashes not human being ?

Nnamdi KANU should be released immediately, he's right for calling Nigeria zoo

Bros, how far?

It's been long we hear from you.

You spent most of your time talking about Tinubu but you seem to have been offline for sometime now.

What is the latest about Tinubu?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by basybasy: 11:18pm On May 14, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Your wish is just a wish bro.
Tinubu can't stop it. The bitter truth. Someone with a stolen mandate cannot stop the killings, kidnappings by the fulani herdsmen terrorists.

The statement " where are the cows " is a testimony to the fact. Don't be disappointed
No peace for Tinubu's enemies. We will drink your cries by 29th May, 2023
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 12:49am On May 15, 2023
Buziness101:
They are quick to condemn Igbos and bring them to book, they are quick to arrest igbos and send them to prison... Can someone tell me how many fulani herdsmen are in the prison today or even facing charges in the court... the answer is none... IGBOS BE WISE.... IT'S TIME TO GO HOME.... LET'S SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE

If you don't return my money I'd have your pics plastered everywhere on the internet. I'm going to report your account. Send me back my money or else. Isorite
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 1:02am On May 15, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Pick gun and defend yourselves una no go hear!

See human being burnt like firewood angry

Does it look to you like these villagers can afford AK47 rifles? Is it with catapults and dane guns that they will defend themselves against the marauding herdsmen who sometimes successfully ambush and kill soldiers?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Bimbilla(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He was even being nice by classifying Nigeria a zoo . Nigeria is a HELL HOLE where anything goes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by orisa37: 8:43am On May 15, 2023
TINUBU PLEASE SEND SHETTIMA THERE TO STOP THIS CARNAGE.
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW AND EASE THESE PROBLEMS.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2023
Arabic expansionism stopped in North Africa but afro asian or afro Arab expansionism continued into west Africa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2023
Daniel058:
No true Justice in this world
are they not one Nigeria apologists?
Did they all gang up against ojukwu in breaking up the Fulani instrument of suppression called "federal government"?
It's actually justice
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Can't they fight back knowing fully well that Buhari will not send the security to rescue them?They should fight back do that it will hurt Buhari.
Buhari is happy if they don't fight back.
they can't fight back against Fulani,they can only fight against igbos
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Elsueno: 9:50am On May 15, 2023
onuman:

What is the work of the government police if villagers have to fight off Armed Fulani herdsmen?
The type of country some people want Nigeria to be is non existent anywhere in the world.

Nigeria is a unique place, everybody is fighting for Thier self & family.. If d government isn't coming to ur aid on time, would u sit down & be massacred in ur own home?.. The only reason govt was able to have d current success on dealing with Boko Haram is because 1000s of civilians youth, stood up & fought these killers, some even paid d ultimate price..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2023
Vintage100:
To me those Northern minorities are clowns. If care is not taken they will be wiped out. They have rich sons and daughters home and abroad, they should buy weapons too, they need someone like Sunday igboho. Igbo was doing well, and getting support until he began agitating for self-determination which none Yoruba persons in political power will align with. Prayers cannot do anything, arm yourself too, go after them. Form security groups, defend yourselves and see if others will not support you federal govt tries to support the criminals.
they can only fight against igbos,don't tell them to fight for themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2023
IntelligentGoat:
Allah is watching
Allah is happy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by maziengr: 10:06am On May 15, 2023
This is wickedness personified!. Horrible! When we were begging them to help and vote out these evil APC they lather based on sentimental that realities. Now there is Muslim -muslim in power. How are they going to report this kind of evil to the national security. I saw nothing on this than directed and well planned genocide.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

I hope even you knows when you’re fibbing!

Some so called humans are devoid of a conscience and don’t mind keeping the lying going just to defend the foundational lie! Their entire existence is devoted to lies and trying to ‘justify’ the unjustifiable!
. Bro. I said that cause it’s what people from that side needs to get.. we all are facing this shit.. as much as Tinubu is not saint so is Obi and as for whatever is happening in the north we all know it’s political.. and I can boastfully tell you the ex military men are behind this.. whc means I don’t count Baba Obasanjo out that’s if he doesn’t even know more than anyone else.. and the fact that Obi gets his backing from people like them makes me added him to it.. they were part of the people who wanted Jonathan out and got Buhari in.. Obasanjo went into sambisa forest not once.. who was he meeting? And what we’re they discussing with terrorist.. ??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by americanigga(m): 11:26pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop spreading misinformation. Nnamdi Kano was not arrested for calling Nigeria a zoo, he was arrested for emulating Fulani Herdsmen and killing Igbos through his military men, ESN and unknown gunmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:19am On May 16, 2023
Buziness101:
They are quick to condemn Igbos and bring them to book, they are quick to arrest igbos and send them to prison... Can someone tell me how many fulani herdsmen are in the prison today or even facing charges in the court... the answer is none... IGBOS BE WISE.... IT'S TIME TO GO HOME.... LET'S SPEAK WITH ONE VOICE

F.uck you for being the perfect definition of the very thing you hate and abhor. I'm not warning you but speaking from a burnt part of me if you don't return my money. Your grace period is gonna finish today
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Brek: 5:11pm On May 16, 2023
americanigga:

Stop spreading misinformation. Nnamdi Kano was not arrested for calling Nigeria a zoo, he was arrested for emulating Fulani Herdsmen and killing Igbos through his military men, ESN and unknown gunmen
Where's your source he was killing igbos?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 3:32pm On May 24, 2023
Zionmdde:

You are free to believe what you want to believe. But you will be dumb to believe that what others believe makes them mentally enslaved. Because you are limited to your own personal experience.

The word "belief" or to believe means it's not confirmed. So you are acting on ignorance and emotional intelligence. Besides, your experience is not my experience so why must I abide by your dumb religious experience based on blind faith?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 3:33pm On May 24, 2023
zeuss:

Satan is very real. God's creation.

Only exists in your mind.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by Zionmdde: 3:39pm On May 24, 2023
OyinO:

The word "belief" or to believe means it's not confirmed. So you are acting on ignorance and emotional intelligence. Besides, your experience is not my experience so why must I abide by your dumb religious experience based on blind faith?
Exactly what I am saying. You are entitle to your own opinion doesn't mean others who are entitled to their own opinion are ignorant.
Moreover u don't know what is emotional intelligence, if you know you will know that diversity is one of the tenets of emotional Intelligence

Calling my religion dumb is gross ignorance and stupidity. You don't know what I know. U ve not seen what I have seen. Even the little you know, most of them were propounded and discovered by religious men. So stick to ur believe and let others stick to theirs
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by zeuss: 4:09pm On May 24, 2023
OyinO:

Only exists in your mind.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill & Burn Many People In Nasarawa Communities (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 6:10pm On May 24, 2023
Zionmdde:

Exactly what I am saying. You are entitle to your own opinion doesn't mean others who are entitled to their own opinion are ignorant.
Moreover u don't know what is emotional intelligence, if you know you will know that diversity is one of the tenets of emotional Intelligence

Calling my religion dumb is gross ignorance and stupidity. You don't know what I know. U ve not seen what I have seen. Even the little you know, most of them were propounded and discovered by religious men. So stick to ur believe and let others stick to theirs

You know nothing and you've seen nothing. Your religions is the reason the world has never known any peace since their inception and imposition on conquered and enslaved subjects. You all do the things every other dinner dies but open your mouths to be insulting people and telling who will go to your Greek Hades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? / Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.