Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Why I Battered Her With Pestle And Heated Knife — Woman Who Assaulted 9-yr-old H - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Battered Her With Pestle And Heated Knife — Woman Who Assaulted 9-yr-old H (989 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / “I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids / Men Who Sexually Assaulted 9 Horses, Cow, Goat & Dogs Bag 41 Imprisonment In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Battered Her With Pestle And Heated Knife — Woman Who Assaulted 9-yr-old H by Ukpaka: 8:58am On May 14, 2023
Why I Battered Her With Pestle and Heated Knife — Woman Who Assaulted 9-Yr-Old House-help in Anambra
https://247ureports.com/2023/05/why-i-battered-her-with-pestle-and-heated-knife-woman-who-assaulted-9-yr-old-house-help-in-anambra/
-
Mrs Chinyere Ifesinachi, a 25-year-old mother of twin is currently in the police net for reportedly assaulting, torturing and battering an underage girl with pestle, cane, heated knife and other hard objects, in Anambra State.

The social media was agog over the weekend with videos of a 9-year-old girl who was physically manhandled by her guardian at their residence in Anambra State.

According to the videos, the victim, simply identified as Idimmachukwu, was rescued by some good-spirited individuals who saw her with heavy bag-load of wastes she was sent to go and trash by her guardian.
Re: Why I Battered Her With Pestle And Heated Knife — Woman Who Assaulted 9-yr-old H by God1000(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2023
Evil woman, there's no justification for your barbaric behaviour
Re: Why I Battered Her With Pestle And Heated Knife — Woman Who Assaulted 9-yr-old H by Houseontherock1: 9:28am On May 14, 2023
Isn't it about time people stop giving Igbo women house helps? Isn't it obvious that something is wrong somewhere if they keep battering and murdering their helps? It is well!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Battered Her With Pestle And Heated Knife — Woman Who Assaulted 9-yr-old H by Perfectbeing(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2023
Go to google and type "woman assaulted house help"

More than 70% of the search on google will come for women on one region.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Battered Her With Pestle And Heated Knife — Woman Who Assaulted 9-yr-old H by ruggedtimi(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2023
So sad.
Re: Why I Battered Her With Pestle And Heated Knife — Woman Who Assaulted 9-yr-old H by Ate247(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2023
Sincerely igbo women and some calabar women are very bad with house helps.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots Wife In Edo, Victim’s Hand Amputated / Short Biography Of 24yr Old Lady Executed For Rejecting Islam / 4 Teens Die As Stolen Suv Hits Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.