Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau (13734 Views)

Soala West Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Rivers / Okowa: Military Accompanied Suspected Herdsmen In Killing 8 Persons / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Five In Delta, Ravage Crops In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by Chetas81(m): 3:38am On May 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Someone that will be fighting to save his life every 3 months in London hospital will come to fight this grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Your question is very funny
the choice you make become yours
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by Mrfixiit: 4:14am On May 15, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Are they herdsmen or bitter Obituary zombies
Ola the idiotic nonentity
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by Bimbilla(m): 6:40am On May 15, 2023
What about unknown gun men
successmatters:
This is the type of Nigeria APC is fighting to retain over you all.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by lexy2014: 6:57am On May 15, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
ARE WE SURE THESE KILLINGS IN NASARAWA, PLATEAU AND BENUE STATES RECENTLY ARE NOT BEING FUELED, INSTIGATED AND FACILITATED BY THE OBIDIENTS JUST TO JUSTIFY THEIR WISHES

HMMMMM

JUST THINKING SHA

Of course. Infact obidients are responsible for inflation and all the suspected bandits kidnapping school children in Katsina
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by lexy2014: 6:58am On May 15, 2023
Racoon:
The last 7 years of Buhari and APC stepped up the nations gloom and doom to the extent that for the first time since the end of the civil war in 1970, our resilience is being tested to a breaking point.

The daily harvest of needless death in the hands of terrorists of all shades, our national economic collapse leading to untold hardship, the oppressive extravagance of the ruling class, the hopelessness in our broken health, and educational infrastructure and many more are palpable testaments to our recent history presided over by President Buhari and his cronies.

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by Deemas(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
ARE WE SURE THESE KILLINGS IN NASARAWA, PLATEAU AND BENUE STATES RECENTLY ARE NOT BEING FUELED, INSTIGATED AND FACILITATED BY THE OBIDIENTS JUST TO JUSTIFY THEIR WISHES

HMMMMM

JUST THINKING SHA

I wanted to curse you but I have changed my mind. May God have mercy on you.

I am in my sitting room here in the capital city of Nasarawa State, I just heard cow mooing outside. This is just about 7am. It is well with us the northern christians.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by ChatterHouse: 7:09am On May 15, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

HMMMMM

JUST THINKING SHA

Let it happen to you and family amin

Kainuwa dashen ya Allah
I pray you should not escape it when it happen
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by bigcasava1(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2023
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by kingsceemark(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Are they herdsmen or bitter Obituary zombies

Another bitter soul dragging innocent people into his miserable life
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by TheAdvocate(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444963/suspected-herdsmen-kill-apc-chieftain-son-plateau/

Is there any need to mention the hospital where the 2 survivors are receiving treatment?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Kill John Mai Kyau And His Son In Plateau by AfonjaPriest: 8:59pm On May 15, 2023
God1000:
Does Tinubu have balls to address this problem?
Tinubu? The person whose mind is cursing him? God forbid BAThing! Wait and see part 2 of the horror movie Nigerians are being forced to watch every day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram / Governor-elect Obaseki Visits Tinubu In Lagos / President Buhari Targets Over 12 Million Nigerians With ‘Next Level’ Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.