Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram (13719 Views)

Gov. El'rufai Got A Reciprocal Slap From His Deputy / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings / ''one Man's Terrorist Is Another Man's Freedom Fighter'' - El'rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by CharlesE1: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan of Partnering With Boko Haram

Controversial Former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir El'rufai has accused the President of being in partnership with Boko Haram. He made the allegation today on his twitter profile (see tweet below).

This will not be the first time that Malam El'rufai will accuse the government of being in partnership with Boko Haram.

In an interview in January with the Sun Newspapers entitled 'BOKO HARAM, [LINK=/news/boko-haram-nigerians-made-a-mistake-not-electing-buhari-el-rufai]Nigerians made a mistake not electing Buhari – El-Rufai[/LINK]', the controversial former minister said "According to the former Director-General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises, “there are forces within the government and outside the government collaborating to throw this country into crisis. I do not believe that some of these things in the name of Boko Haram and so on and so forth are (done by) Boko Haram. Nobody knows really whether Boko Haram is from the North or from anywhere. Nobody knows for sure, because their leaders were killed. Now, anybody can come to my house and plant bomb and say it is Boko Haram, A few days ago, I saw on the internet pictures of some people covering their faces, wearing jeans and saying they are Boko Haram; that Southerners should leave the North. I am sure that those people are not Boko Haram. Boko Haram people don’t wear jeans. They wear kaftan… I believe that beyond Boko Haram, which is a metaphor for dissatisfaction with the state, there is something going on.”

But interestingly, the same El'rufai who accused the President of collaborating with Boko Haram had also few months back, asked the same President to dialogue with Boko Haram

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/el-rufai-accuses-president-jonathan-of-partnering-with-boko-haram

Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by ASOROCKb(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2012
Let the next drama start
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by andresia(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
That is not surprising. I ve always said it that BH and GEJ are being sponsored by the same sponsors. Else why has BH not not been nipped all this while? There

is something this government is not telling us. Pls forget all the almajiris that have been arrested, why have the big sponsors not been picked up till now, or is

someone going to tell me that Kabiru Sokoto is a kingpin of BH? that is a laugh! The kingpins are in the government and the so-called owners of Nigeria. I don

talk my own o!
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2012
Dr been

1 Like

Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Arosa(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2012
El'rufai is a bozo. Enough said.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by koruji(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2012
The northern elite are being irresponsible in their response to the BH menace.

Many of their public statements are in fact encouraging to the fanatical murderers that make up BH.

Although all Nigerians will suffer from the evil plans being executed by BH it is their carefully arranged house of cards that will suffer the most damage if this useless political blame-game continues, while BH moves ahead with a long-range plan to turn the north into a Taliban-like state.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
who you gonna call? EFCC!
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by musiwa43: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
there is a gap between the northern elite and the people of the north. that why there is boko haram.  the elite are rakadede. they dont care for the people.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by andresia(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
patriot2:

You are an i.diot, and I am starting to wonder if all my Nigerian compatriots are i.diots  or not.
El Rufai says something then you just admit it is true.
Isn't it the same el rufai who was boasting about boko haram being invincible and saying that the government must free boko haram men and embrace dialogue and guaranty impunity for boko haram leaders ?
El rufai is warried it will soon be proven he is a boko haram member, that is why he is agitating, now that haram is coming close to an end he is agitating even more, contradicting all he said before.
And fools like you fall into his obvious lies.

U are a bozo! read the link below and ask ur silly self who sent this guys to this evil work.

http://premiumtimesng.com/mobile/news/3955-christians-caught-attempting-to-bomb-cocin-church-in-bauchi.html

It is sentimental fools like you that makes me despair of this country. simple cos u dont like somebody u 4get to sift out sense from his non-sense. that was how morons like you got this country saddled with this dumbo called GEJ and u ve still not gotten any sense
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 27, 2012
andresia:

U are a bozo! read the link below and ask ur silly self who sent this guys to this evil work. 

http://premiumtimesng.com/mobile/news/3955-christians-caught-attempting-to-bomb-cocin-church-in-bauchi.html

It is sentimental fools like you that makes me despair of this country. simple cos u dont like somebody u 4get to sift out sense from his non-sense. that was how morons like you got this country saddled with this dumbo called GEJ and u ve still not gotten any sense
Well I guess boko haram is not going to be claiming that act of terrorism.
And if you are asking who sent them, my only answer is wait for their confessions after their timely torture.
But I guess you have allready jumped to the conclusion that GEJ, Obama and the pope sent them, how wise !
So because you see some christian terrorists you are now going to claim that boko haram people are christians!
Well I guess Yussuf was a christian and Kabiru sokoto as well, I also guess shekau is a christian, let's even go farther and say ben laden was a christian. I guess the almajiris are also christians, and so would be the imams who are used as navets between FG and boko haram, how wise!
Please just stop embarrassing the entire human race by your lack of judgement and your breathtaking stupidity.
By the way, who told you i hate elrufai ? I don't even know him personally, I just gave arguments which showed how unreliable he is and how probable it is for him being a boko haram sponsor. m arguments against him still stand. I think it is you who is over-sentimental and who needs to accept the fact that a fool is nothing but a fool, no matter how much sense you want to make out of his words.
musiwa,,.:

there is a gap between the northern elite and the people of the north. that why there is boko haram.  the elite are rakadede. they dont care for the people.
Then tell me why they keep attacking christians, what do christians have to do with the fight of boko haram against their elite ?
Why attacking churches, why attacking markets ? why putting bombs in crowdy places where the elite never set foot ? And why saying that the killings will continue untill the christians come under sharia and the president become muslim ? Why killing a christian old lady ? Why ? Why ?
Let me say why: you just said complete rubbish, and your statement would not even fool a ten year old girl (by the way they just killed an other one) either you are trying to push for boko haram propaganda either you have been indoctrinized: therefor you don't believe in your brain, your eyes and your ears anymore, it is all about what your imam told you. To finish with : P.iss and s.hit be with allah the almighty sun of a b.itch and moh hrm head the only paedophile child despoiler prophet.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by 1025: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2012
many of us will want el rufai to be stoned to death but jonathan himself had in the past told us that they know who the sponsors of BH are.
if el rufai is lying, why did the federal govt give N5m to family members of the slain youth copers families while plateau state govt gave N100M to the family of the slain BH leader?
why was sokoto living in the borno state gov's lodge in abuja?
why was it easier for jonathan to release soldiers against peaceful protesters in lagos and is taking for ever to handle BH?
it is a shame that from the first day jonathan showed up at aso rock till date, it has been blood bathes after one another?
these ppl are using our blood to satisfy their blood thirsty lives.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Beaf: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2012
Poor thief called, El Rufai. He gets more desperate and stup!d everyday. 90% of his followers sound like him; a pathetic bunch of losers who lie and make threats of violence like the fools they are.

Its the born to rule syndrome.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Beaf: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2012
10 million almajiri's created by core-Northern elite phuckers like El Rufai, but they wish to blame someone else like the losers that they are.
The 10 million figure is from a census taken in 2006, God knows if they are not 15 million today. Not many countries of the World have a total population that is anywhere near 10 million.

Of course, to El Rufai and the damaged fools that flock around him, GEJ created the almajiri's and phucked up the North.
What did that blister called El Rufai do about almajiri's when he was in power, can he point at a single thing or a single person he saved?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/582558_buharri_jpg32d5c75f61212cf619b42ff6ccb7459d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/582610_alj_harem_jpgdc120a495c49e98c4b70d5819c0737d9
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by nduchucks: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2012
@OP, stop mocking the Almajiris, these are God's children
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by PointB: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2012
Northern elites as represented by the likes of El Rufia and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi will never fail to blame their failure to provide leadership and vision to the people on others.

Why is there no free and compulsory primary education in the North? Why are pupils not given free foods, cloths, books, bursary, quarans etc just to get them to go to school? Why are the likes of Sanusi, El Rufia, and  even Ribadu not championing western education in the North? Why does an average Northerner think that individual southerners are better off due to 13% Derivative and oil money, rather than imitating their tendency for above average formal education?

It all point to leadership! Frankly speaking the Northern leaders have failed their people. By reaching out only for political power, without paying attention to mental education development, they have sold their people's tomorrow for their today!

El Rufia and co should eat the humble pie, admit they have failed in their responsibility of elevating their people from ignorance and poverty, and then go back to the drawing board. Free and compulsory formal western education should be the starting point in their new thinking, political power is pyrrhic victory, if they ever  learn anything from their history!
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2012
Hahahaha! This elrufai must have been wondering why people don't take him seriously and must really be getting desperate grin grin grin
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2012
careytommy:

Hahahaha! This elrufai must have been wondering why people don't take him seriously and must really be getting desperate grin grin grin
One of the reasons is that he keeps contradicting himself and giving arguments which can fool only fanatic muslims or children.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2012
It goes deep but only the enlightened will understand. Elrufai you are spot on on this one!

Jonathan has partnered and still partnering with M.E.N.D, so why are you guys heaping insults on Elrufai for saying the plain truth?
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
diluminati:

It goes deep but only the enlightened will understand. Elrufai you are spot on on this one!

Jonathan has partnered and still partnering with M.E.N.D, so why are you guys heaping insults on Elrufai for saying the plain truth?
I like it when northerners talk, they never give arguments, instead they say things like "only the enlightened will understand" and in other cases they invoke god all the time. I would like to see what happens when northerners do mathematics, in their demonstrations do they realy demonstrate or do they keep saying "God said it" or "only the enlightened will understand" ?
By the way I will have you reminded MEND never was a terrorist organisation, MEND was blowing up pipelines because the oil of Niger delta is distributed among all nigerian states living niger delta under a state of total pollution and the oil is stopping the niger deltans from fishing. So actually we were stealing their oil and polluting their business and land, and we were not even paying them for that. In that case they started blowing up pipelines and stealing their oil back from the government, they took up arms only to protect themselfs from the JTF.
So if GEJ was supporting MEND,( which is absolutely unproven and downright ludicrous) it will rather make him a hero.
But in the case of you northerners, your heroes are terrorists like ben laden, and this is why we can never understand ourselfs. And one thing northerners should learn is that southerners don't just support people just because those people are southerners, we support people fighting for a good cause and fighting a clean fight. If there were to be any such thing as boko haram in the south then you can be sure that the first people to condemn them would be the southerners, and we would kill them without the help of JTF.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
El-Rufai is looking for position. Shut him up by offering him a job.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by werepeLeri: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
diluminati:

Your brain is full of saw dust.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
El Rufai has served in govt before. What did he accomplish?
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by cejo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
I think El rufai need anoda govt appointment in order to silence him,so he better b loyal 4 an appointment to come his way or else his words wil b like a trash in d bin.Rumors had dat Ribadu is heading a unit now there is relative calm in his zone El rufai needs same.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by highland(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
Casting blame is not opposition at all, it is proffering issues.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by highland(m): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
Casting blame is not opposition at all, it is proffering issues.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by faragai24: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
We are waiting patiently with our ears open to hear about the Interrogation of the (7) seven christian caught in the process of Bombing church in Bauchi and Jos and their probable link to previous Bombing of churches and Mosque in Nigeria in disguise of Boko Haram.
History will not forgive Media organisations if they failed to follow up the case and subsequent report the full interrogation of this people.
The most needed question people do ask are:
1. Who are there sponsors of this people
2. What role do they play in the Previous
Bombing of churches in Nigeria.
3. Why are they disguising in the Name of Boko
Haram.
4. They should tell us their Maiduguri Branch.
It is now pertinent that Christian are the real Boko Haramist in Nigeria satanistically emulsifying under the name of Boko haram Sec. C,A,N should try and change the Name from Boko Haram to something else, it is a shame that since they were caught in action nobody is willing to comment on the issue; only few of them are saying "there were not christian" some say "They change name" all in the process of denial, there was a proverb that say " the Evil Men do live with them" i am sure Nemesis will hunt all of you down.
Each and everyone Knows that whenever there is a mistake from the part of Muslim faithful, christian brothers will bombered the Media calling Muslims with different Names, Insult, etc and some even call for division of this country, and now as the truth is coming out everyone has closed his utterences, pretending to be Mute, Deaf, and dumf, what a selfish Christian.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/christians-caught-attempting-bomb-own-church-bauchi-premium-times
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
faragai24:

We are waiting patiently with our ears open to hear about the Interrogation of the (7) seven christian caught in the process of Bombing church in Bauchi and Jos and their probable link to previous Bombing of churches and Mosque in Nigeria in disguise of Boko Haram.
History will not forgive Media organisations if they failed to follow up the case and subsequent report the full interrogation of this people.
Haram.
It is now pertinent that Christian are the real Boko Haramist in Nigeria satanistically emulsifying under the name of Boko haram Sec. C,A,N should try and change the Name from Boko Haram to something else, it is a shame that since they were caught in action nobody is willing to comment on the issue; only few of them are saying "there were not christian" some say "They change name" all in the process of denial, there was a proverb that say " the Evil Men do live with them" i am sure Nemesis will hunt all of you down.
Each and everyone Knows that whenever there is a mistake from the part of Muslim faithful, christian brothers will bombered the Media calling Muslims with different Names, Insult, etc and some even call for division of this country, and now as the truth is coming out everyone has closed his utterences, pretending to be Mute, Deaf, and dumf, what a selfish Christian.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/christians-caught-attempting-bomb-own-church-bauchi-premium-times

For now nothing about those seven people is obvious, not even them being christians, and not them trying to bomb a church. If I were you then I will wait to see what comes out from the investigation. And if it turns out these people are christians, how do you think the south is going to react ?
We will condemn them, unlike the terrorist loving north.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by teskyg: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
El-Rufai. Key sponsor of Boko Haram.Na by force say we must vote Buhari?This country does not belongs to Muslims fagots .You can imagine the insult.Parasites that want to be king over their host,

Nigerians rejected Buhari at the poll several times and we will continue to reject the Blood sucking serpent.El-Rufai is seeking for attention.It is only in Nigeria that idiots like El-Rufai makes this kind of comment and still walk the street free.His reactions clearly smacks of Frustration.

Go hug transformer as we reject your Demi God called Buhari and all the Islamic goats reasoning along with you.

This closely points to the facts been argued in many quarters that  Boko Haram is a creation of the Northern Elites who are bent in discrediting this Government.That is why most of these bombs dont go up in the GRA where the elites reside with the Family.What baffles me is the argurement that Boko Haram is as a result of Poverty and Unemployment.The question is why are these bombs not targeted at their Elites who are responsible for their woes?Why are the Bombs targeted at Churches and Poor Individual?
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by mkmyers45(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
S.S.S should pick him up so he can say what he knows but who knows He may be saying the truth

faragai24:

Haram.
It is now pertinent that Christian are the real Boko Haramist in Nigeria satanistically emulsifying under the name of Boko haram Sec. C,A,N should try and change the Name from Boko Haram to something else, it is a shame that since they were caught in action nobody is willing to comment on the issue; only few of them are saying "there were not christian"  some say "They change name" all in the process of denial, there was a proverb that say " the Evil Men do live with them" i am sure Nemesis will hunt all of you down.

If they couldn't get anything after weeks of interrogation of kabiru and Abu Qaqa. Why will you expect progress now?
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by maxxy: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2012
Charles. E:

El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan of Partnering With Boko Haram

Controversial Former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir El'rufai has accused the President of being in partnership with Boko Haram. He made the allegation today on his twitter profile (see tweet below).

This will not be the first time that Malam El'rufai will accuse the government of being in partnership with Boko Haram.

In an interview in January with the Sun Newspapers entitled 'BOKO HARAM, [LINK=/news/boko-haram-nigerians-made-a-mistake-not-electing-buhari-el-rufai]Nigerians made a mistake not electing Buhari – El-Rufai[/LINK]', the controversial former minister said "According to the former Director-General of the Bureau of Public Enterprises, “there are forces within the government and outside the government collaborating to throw this country into crisis. I do not believe that some of these things in the name of Boko Haram and so on and so forth are (done by) Boko Haram. Nobody knows really whether Boko Haram is from the North or from anywhere. Nobody knows for sure, because their leaders were killed. Now, anybody can come to my house and plant bomb and say it is Boko Haram, A few days ago, I saw on the internet pictures of some people covering their faces, wearing jeans and saying they are Boko Haram; that Southerners should leave the North. I am sure that those people are not Boko Haram. Boko Haram people don’t wear jeans. They wear kaftan… I believe that beyond Boko Haram, which is a metaphor for dissatisfaction with the state, there is something going on.”

But interestingly, the same El'rufai who accused the President of collaborating with Boko Haram had also few months back, asked the same President to dialogue with Boko Haram

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/el-rufai-accuses-president-jonathan-of-partnering-with-boko-haram

Is the bolded quote not proof that El'Rufai knows who the Boko boys are? Note that I know Hausa/Fulani Muslims that wear jeans.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
I don't think what the northerners need is education, i think they need brains.
because when I hear them talk, it feels like their heads are empty.
Re: El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram by Cleanman(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
faragai24:

Haram.
It is now pertinent that Christian are the real Boko Haramist in Nigeria satanistically emulsifying under the name of Boko haram Sec. C,A,N should try and change the Name from Boko Haram to something else, it is a shame that since they were caught in action nobody is willing to comment on the issue; only few of them are saying "there were not christian"  some say "They change name" all in the process of denial, there was a proverb that say " the Evil Men do live with them" i am sure Nemesis will hunt all of you down.

hahahahaha, now here is one brain filled with saw dust!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anger At Judiciary Worries Me – CJN Mahmud / Buhari: l Will Ensure A President Is Elected By A Peaceful/Transparent Process / Police Recruitment: Otti Concerned As 700 Abia Candidates Shun Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.