Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,729 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 (12044 Views)

Tinubu, Lawan, Zulum, Tambuwal, Others In Borno For Fatima Shettima's Wedding / APC Presidential Primary: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Lawan, Amaechi In Four Horse Race / Tinubu, Lawan, APC Govs To Storm Edo For Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by AnonPoet: 10:12am On May 14, 2023
Remi Tinubu , Lawan ,Gov Lalong ,other dignitaries felicitate with Plateau Senator Daduut @ 70

Senator representing Plateau South Senatorial district Prof Nora Ladi Daduut has celebrated her 70th birthday.

She was joined by family, friends, political associates, and well-wishers on Saturday, May 13th 2023, to celebrate this milestone.

The programme commenced with a Thanksgiving’s service at Saint Finbars Catholic church and a later a reception .

Speaking in a chat with the media , Senator Daduut appreciated God for mercies and protection as she clocked 70 years .

” I am most grateful to the almighty God to have kept me and my family alive to date.”

” Also, I thank everyone that has come here today to celebrate with me. I thank the People of my Senatorial district ,my friends, Political colleagues, and those from far and near for their Concern”

Incoming first lady of the Nation and Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial district Senator Oluremi Tinubu in her message to Prof Daduut said ” I am delighted to Join Family,friends and well wishers to felicitate with Prof Nora Ladi Daduut on the auspicious occasion of your 70th birthday .”

” As an accomplished educationists,seasoned administrator ,a committed Wife ,loving mother , devoted Christian and Politician ,I commend your contributions to the development of education at primary,secondary and tertiary levels .”

The statement further reads that ” Having shown yourself to be a woman of many parts ,I am confident that this celebration of your 70th birthday anniversary will offer yet another opportunity to inspire and mentor younger Nigerians to offer themselves for service to the Nation .

” I pray that as you advance in age ,may you continue to remain a beacon of hope ,a role model and a shinning light to this generation and those to come .

Senate President Ahmed Lawan ,who was represented by Senator Hezekiah Dimka described Daduut as the angel of the 9th Assembly .

He prayed for God’s sustained blessings upon the Senator and wishes her a joyful birthday celebration in good health .

Governor Simon Lalong who spoke at the occasion also lauded Senator Daduut for her contribution to the growth of Plateau state .

Represented by the Secretary to the Government of Plateau State, Professor Danladi Abok Atu ,Lalong said I must commend Prof Daduut for her notable contributions to the growth and development of the state .

He said: “Senator Daduut the Senator representing Plateau South has contributed immensely in the legislative chamber towards the growth and development of Plateau State.

” I on behalf of the Plateau state Government hereby join family, friends, and political associates of the distinguished Senator in celebrating her 70th birthday.

I wish you more prosperous years in excellent health as you continues to serve our dear nation, State, and mankind.” he added .

Senator Daduut had also yesterday donated foodstuff worth thousands of naira to an orphanage the House of Recab , in Jos as part of activities to mark her 70th birthday.

Senator Daduut who is known for her humanitarian gesture over the years, thanked God for celebrating another fruitful year in her life.

Daduut the first female Senator from Plateau while donating the food items to the orphanage said “I felt the best way to celebrate my 70th birthday is to put a smile on the faces of orphans because they are the most vulnerable in the society, that is why I decided to extend my hands of fellowship to them”.

” My choice of marking my 70th birthday with those in the orphanage was premised on my belief in giving recognition to people who are not as privileged as myself as well as lending helping hands to the downtrodden.”

Senator Daduut while interacting with the orphans urge them to be law abiding and put God first in their dealings .

She cautioned the care-givers to nurture the children well because they are future leaders.

” Some of this orphans would one day before Senators ,Governors “,she stressed .

https://leaders.ng/2023/05/14/remi-tinubu-lawan-gov-lalong-other-dignitaries-felicitate-with-plateau-senator-daduut-70/

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by princeryle1: 10:47am On May 14, 2023
Happy Birthday
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by drizslim(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2023
Remi tinubu one pastor from the dot region prophesied u will kpafuka Amoda.

Pls remi do the needful already. The FATE of over 200million people is in ur palms

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by jhydebaba(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2023
Congrats to the Senator
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Newsday: 10:48am On May 14, 2023
Portable Spotted Praying for is New Artists As They Gather to Wash is New G-Wagon

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXfKv-AMeME
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Cutezt(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2023
I ni understand how all these woman threads dey make front page here. Shey na she be the only senator for Plateau?
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Emu4life(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2023
All these old people no go find place rest.
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2023
AnonPoet:
Remi Tinubu , Lawan ,Gov Lalong ,other dignitaries felicitate with Plateau Senator Daduut @ 70

https://leaders.ng/2023/05/14/remi-tinubu-lawan-gov-lalong-other-dignitaries-felicitate-with-plateau-senator-daduut-70/
You never be first lady, u wan trend. U and ur druggie nor go last for that seat

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by money121(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2023
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by obembet(f): 10:51am On May 14, 2023
Emu4life:

Support young politicians, they will be force to retire.

We need to stay away from all those old criminal politicians they some people support of in the name of tribe and religion

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Lovenorth: 10:53am On May 14, 2023
We have different and funny kind of names inthis country
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Judolisco(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2023
When u r 65 u should not be able to contest 4 any political office again.... E Don do go play with ur grandkids... Happy birthday prof
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by obembet(f): 10:54am On May 14, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:

You never be first lady, u wan trend. U and ur druggie nor go last for that seat

U can't continue like this... Focus on your life

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by alhajiabdulbuha: 10:54am On May 14, 2023
TINUBU said He wants to achieve Ethnic cleansing and complete islamization with his fulani compatriots from Guinea plus Hell Rufai. You people have not seen anything yet. Wait until Tinubu enters Office. MISSION IS SIMPLE KILL AND BURN ALL CHRISTIANS IN NASARAWA, KADUNA ETC
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Krublog(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2023
obembet:

U can't continue like this... Force on your life

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Felix6: 10:54am On May 14, 2023
Bustards, They will turn blind eyes to Nassarawa like its in another planet. These people deserve mob action.

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by 1gbdata: 10:56am On May 14, 2023
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Nwadu: 10:56am On May 14, 2023
Gang of thieves..
Well life will happen to us all
If not for karma ekweremadu would have been mentioned here too.

Tinubu's first 12 ministerial nominations will tell how his tenure would be.

I see him performing if he would obey court orders , travel less , remove religion and tribe from his agenda, grant interview from time to time.

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by gabbytabby: 10:57am On May 14, 2023
As you wish for others may that be your portion.

drizslim:
Remi tinubu one pastor from the dot region prophesied u will kpafuka Amoda.

Pls remi do the needful already. The FATE of over 200million people is in ur palms

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Baze2: 10:58am On May 14, 2023
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Newsday: 10:59am On May 14, 2023
Portable Spotted Praying for is New Artists As They Gather to Wash is New G-Wagon

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXfKv-AMeME
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by correctguy101(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2023
Emu4life:

When there's free money to be made, if na you, you go remember your age again?
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by correctguy101(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2023
obembet:

Support young politicians, they will be force to retire.

We need to stay away from all those old criminal politicians they some people support of in the name of tribe and religion

In the just concluded hoax of an election, how many young people you see there?
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by obembet(f): 11:13am On May 14, 2023
correctguy101:

In the just concluded hoax of an election, how many young people you see there?

We have many of them, just that we are just blind by tribe and top 3 criminals.

Accord candidate, Christopher Imumolen is 36yrs, we also have Abiola etc..

We also have sowore who as been fighting for justice for many years

We believe in old criminals and we can use our blood to defend them

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by correctguy101(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2023
obembet:

We have many of them, just that we are just blind by tribe and top 3 criminals.

Accord candidate, Christopher Imumolen is 36yrs, we also have Abiola etc..

We also have sowore who as been fighting for justice for many years

We believe in old criminals and we can use our blood to defend them

We don't believe in old criminals. These old pilferers just know the game better, and there are institutions in place to protect their hold on the helms of power, it's also the way they control the so-called youths [I can't imagine a youth fighting and voting for even Obi, let alone Tinubu and Atiku when many educated and young people are standing before them. Yet they foolishly clamor for change from these old pilferers]. Even Obi won't want anything to change, if you understand the comfortable position of stealing with pride you'll understand why Obi himself won't want change of the status quo. Lawlessness, unacceptability among others are a strong shield these people won't want to change. We only need to scare them away, collapse these institutions and start all over.

Orderly chaos is the only solution. Anything else is just mob action and like the EndSars sham, the govt will use their thugs to hijack the movement and send military to quell the unrest.
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by obembet(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2023
correctguy101:

We don't believe in old criminals. These old pilferers just know the game better, and there are institutions in place to protect their hold on the helms of power, it's also the way they control the so-called youths [I can't imagine a youth fighting and voting for even Obi, let alone Tinubu and Atiku when many educated and young people are standing before them. Yet they foolishly clamor for change from these old pilferers]. Even Obi won't want anything to change, if you understand the comfortable position of stealing with pride you'll understand why Obi himself won't want change of the status quo. Lawlessness, unacceptability among others are a strong shield these people won't want to change. We only need to scare them away, collapse these institutions and start all over.

Orderly chaos is the only solution. Anything else is just mob action and like the EndSars sham, the govt will use their thugs to hijack the movement and send military to quell the unrest.

Chai God go bless u my dear, imagine people now support Thier brother claiming saint as if he's not part of PDP APC evil for many years.. he automatically turn to saint overnight...

I will say it 1M x , Obi Tinubu and Atiku are not qualify to rule Nigeria, they are all criminals. If you can't condemn obi, they don't ever condemn Atiku or Tinubu cos they are in same game 🎯.

Until we wake up and put tribalism aside and ready for the best, nothing wil change

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by AlexPeterz: 12:35pm On May 14, 2023
It is well.
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by shinealight(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:

As you wish it on others, so it shall reverberate and be decreed unto you and yours! cool cool

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2023
shinealight:

As you wish it on others, so it shall reverberate and be decreed unto you and yours! cool cool
same to your poppp and mummmmmi
Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by shinealight(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
same to your poppp and mummmmmi

Juvenile delinquent….your entire family will not be able to save you from the sh!t you have brought upon yourself. Schmutz! cool cool

Re: Remi Tinubu , Lawan, Lalong ,others Felicitate With Senator Daduut At 70 by Advocate1810(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2023
AnonPoet:

@70? When will this old papa give youths chance
O God we need your mercy in Nigeria

Flood In Uyo Despite Drainage System By Julius Berger / Jonathan, Shekarau Shun UNILAG Convocation / Nnamdi Kanu Harrases Northerners - Video