Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

"Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia (25180 Views)

TA Orji's Son, Chinedum Loses Reps Seat To LP's Aguocha / Breaking- Former Gov TA Orji Arrested With Son / Udensi: Kalu's Performance Better Than That Of T.A Orji, Ikpeazu Put Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Stanleymaster1: 1:43pm On May 14, 2023
grin grin grin. sad shocked shocked sad shocked. undecided undecided
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Lincton: 1:43pm On May 14, 2023
Nawa oh
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by mechanics(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2023
He should pay civil servants their salaries, that's all.
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by sisisioge: 1:54pm On May 14, 2023
And he forgot to talk about the salary owed grin

1 Like

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by SLOVFO(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2023
Jestin:
Jesus prayed fervently before picking his disciples and last last , he still went to pick Judas

That's exactly the reason he prayed. Jesus lived to do God's will and He did.

1 Like

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Solsix(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2023
xpressionx:
Abia State was the unluckiest state in Nigeria in terms of governors.

I visited Aba 3 times and discovered what made igbos thick.

Everybody dey hustle, I saw several cute girls hawking different products on there head.

It was the attitude of "nobody send government, I fit hustle for myself" that kept them bound governance wise for years.

It was the Obi wave that made them arise and voted out These wicked men.
Hopefully the incoming governor will do well.

I wish I am an igbo man.

I go sha like marry igbo babe

If we tell them Igbos no send government they will think is a joke.

1 Like

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 14, 2023
Uhn.

4 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by ibechris(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2023
How it happened that Dr. Otti is going to come to power without the support of these evil men gladdens my heart.

No god father and no story.

In fact,God has uprooted all the evil in politics in that state and gave them a better person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Hakeemoyegoke(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2023
Oga you forgot to tell us why you refuse to pay salary in your response.so nothing happened you just refused to pay workers for thier wages.issoryt
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by maestroferddi: 2:09pm On May 14, 2023
slivertongue:
Both are incompetent
Abia State trumps both Ekiti and Osun States.....

Travel and kill Ignorance...

2 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by nazicartel(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2023
xpressionx:

Everybody dey hustle, I saw several cute girls hawking different products on there head.

It was the attitude of "nobody send government, I fit hustle for myself" that kept them bound governance wise for years.

I wish I am an igbo man.

you deh mad. Just be spewing nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by youngrichnigga: 2:18pm On May 14, 2023
Kerosene governor grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by kellytuns(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2023
This man doesn't need to give excuses,
He was given bail out funds severally
He was given Paris refund severally
What of the excess crude oil monies
What of the countless bank loans
What of the African development Bank loan
Please clear salaries before leaving
This man got much money than his previous predecessors Orji kalu and T.A orji put together.

1 Like

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2023
The most funny thing is people from this angle of the country will be talking about Lagos and be condemning and abusing Tinubu.

Those who refuse to pray and fight for the liberation of their freedom in the hands of their leaders but bent on wasting their time in another man's land will end up in becoming slaves in another man's land

2 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by ManOfMan: 2:26pm On May 14, 2023
All I know is that 3 extremely wicked, corrupt inept people have governed Abia State since the return to Democracy in Nigeria in 1990. One was even convicted and sentenced to jail by a court of law. Abia State has been very unfortunate until now

2 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by kelspinall(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2023
2 idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Blake755: 2:54pm On May 14, 2023
xpressionx:

I wish I am an igbo man.

Those people are hustlers all the need nah just good road
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by MrHighSea: 3:18pm On May 14, 2023
When two people that scored F in maths are arguing about maths

3 Likes

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by juman(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2023
Hope new governor perform well.

1 Like

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Dozie32(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2023
xpressionx:

I wish I am an igbo man.

God bless you bro, you going out and coming in will ne blessed. Amen
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Ofunaofu: 4:13pm On May 14, 2023
Agugbadin:
Sadly criminals like Orji Kalu abd Ikpeazu are law makers in Nigeria.

Ikpeazu didn't make it to the senate, he was defeated by Abaribe, of APGA. He even came a distant third in the senatorial district election

1 Like

Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Stanleyallen17(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2023
nazicartel:
you deh mad. Just be spewing nonsense

Why not shut up if you can't point out the nonsense in his comment.
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Rapht933: 4:17pm On May 14, 2023
hmmm, and people from the side are saying no to Tinubu. we saw what they did to Edo, then Edo no be Lagos... hahahaha!
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by Johnn74: 4:24pm On May 14, 2023
undecided
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by riverbird: 4:31pm On May 14, 2023
That state should be shared amongst other se states.
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by OdefaGirl(f): 4:33pm On May 14, 2023
xpressionx:

I wish I am an igbo man.

You said nothing but the truth.....

We await the attack of hateful wailers🤣
Re: "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia by OVB123: 4:35pm On May 14, 2023
kellytuns:
This man doesn't need to give excuses,
He was given bail out funds severally
He was given Paris refund severally
What of the excess crude oil monies
What of the countless bank loans
What of the African development Bank loan
Please clear salaries before leaving
This man got much money than his previous predecessors Orji kalu and T.A orji put together.

You spoke my mind. Kudos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Inauguration Of The Unmanned Aerial Vehicle In Kaduna (Photos) / Stop Lying Lawan, Senator’s Monthly Take Home Pay Is N15m – Sagay / Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.