Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Men Like Seun Kuti - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Like Seun Kuti (529 Views)

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / Are Yoruba Men Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Like Seun Kuti by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2023
The trending video of Seun Kuti slapping a police officer is quite shocking but even more shocking for me is how he chased his wife away when she tried to talk to him

I see men like him as one of the worst kinds. Men who are disrespectful to their wives are one step closer to hitting them. He probably is already doing so.
Re: Men Like Seun Kuti by ahnie: 12:15pm On May 14, 2023
We have them much online.sime are all the YSS gangs.

2 Likes

Re: Men Like Seun Kuti by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 14, 2023
ahnie:
We have them much online.sime are all the YSS gangs.

YSS gang?
Re: Men Like Seun Kuti by ahnie: 6:20pm On May 14, 2023
fortyishcouga:

YSS gang?
Yellow socks and slippers gangs
Re: Men Like Seun Kuti by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 14, 2023
ahnie:

Yellow socks and slippers gangs

grin
Re: Men Like Seun Kuti by ahnie: 9:59pm On May 14, 2023
fortyishcouga:

grin
They're scattered all over romance section like dirty grains.

1 Like

Re: Men Like Seun Kuti by Nazgul: 10:07pm On May 14, 2023
fortyishcouga:
The trending video of Seun Kuti slapping a police officer is quite shocking but even more shocking for me is how he chased his wife away when she tried to talk to him

I see men like him as one of the worst kinds. Men who are disrespectful to their wives are one step closer to hitting them. He probably is already doing so.
When you knowingly marry a man who smokes weed and drinks all kinds of alcoholic concoction, what else should such woman expect if not disrespect and constant beatings.

If you want a gentleman husband, stay away from week smokers and mixture drinkers, and go for level headed men.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Like Seun Kuti by akins33: 8:46am On May 15, 2023
A man that can slap a cop in the presence of his wife and kids.

Still living on his father's legacy..you dont have to follow what your parents did to still be recognised.

Can he do that to an american or russian cop. Nigeria may seem lawless but there are some things u dnt try abroad thay we tolerate here.

I salute my country men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People Are Taking Advantage Of This Economic Hardship! / The Best Ways To Develop Trust In A Distance Relationship / What Would You Wish For Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.