Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: (1735 Views)

According To Psychologist, There Are Three Types Of Intelligence. / Introduction To Psychology Http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/introduction_to_psycholo / Is Fluency In English Not Really A Measure Of Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by Stephen2324(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2023
According to Psychology, there are four types of Intelligence:

1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
2) Emotional Quotient (EQ)
3) Social Quotient (SQ)
4) Adversity Quotient (AQ)

1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): This is the measure of your level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve maths, memorize things, and, recall lessons.

2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): This is the measure of your ability to maintain peace with others, keep to time, be responsible, be honest, respect boundaries, be humble, genuine, and, considerate.

3. Social Quotient (SQ): This is the measure of your ability to build a network of friends, and, maintain it over a long period of time.

People that have higher EQ, and, SQ tend to go further in life than those with a high IQ, but, low EQ, and, SQ.

Most schools capitalize on improving IQ levels while EQ, and, SQ are played down.

A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ, and, SQ even though he has an average IQ.

Your EQ represents your Character, while your SQ represents your Charisma. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs, especially your EQ, and, SQ.

Now there is a fourth one; a new paradigm:

4. The Adversity Quotient (AQ): The measure of your ability to go through a rough patch in life, and, come out of it without losing your mind.

When faced with troubles, AQ determines who will give up, who will abandon their family, and, who will consider suicide.

Parents, please expose your children to other areas of life than just Academics. They should adore manual labour (never use work as a form of punishment), Sports, and, Arts.

Develop their IQ, as well as their EQ, SQ, and, AQ.

Parents, please expose your children to other areas of life than just Academics. They should adore manual labour (never use work as a form of punishment), Sports, and, Arts.

They should become multifaceted human beings able to do things independent of their Parents.

Finally, do not just prepare the road for your children, also prepare your children for the road.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by abbasajao(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2023
Stephen2324:

3) Social Quotient (SQ)

1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): This is the measure of your level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve maths, memorize things, and, recall lessons.

2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): This is the measure of your ability to maintain peace with others, keep to time, be responsible, be honest, respect boundaries, be humble, genuine, and, considerate.

3. Social Quotient (SQ): This is the measure of your ability to build a network of friends, and, maintain it over a long period of time.

People that have higher EQ, and, SQ tend to go further in life than those with a high IQ, but, low EQ, and, SQ.

Most schools capitalize on improving IQ levels while EQ, and, SQ are played down.

A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ, and, SQ even though he has an average IQ.

Your EQ represents your Character, while your SQ represents your Charisma. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs, especially your EQ, and, SQ.

4. The Adversity Quotient (AQ): The measure of your ability to go through a rough patch in life, and, come out of it without losing your mind.

When faced with troubles, AQ determines who will give up, who will abandon their family, and, who will consider suicide.

They should become multifaceted human beings able to do things independent of their Parents.

Finally, do not just prepare the road for your children, also prepare your children for the road.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by Kingray10: 6:58pm On May 14, 2023
What about E I emotional intelligence
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2023
I think i've got an average IQ, high EQ, high AQ and a very low SQ. undecided

1 Like

Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by MJluv(f): 7:20pm On May 14, 2023
Hmm... Ok.
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by PPIA: 7:33pm On May 14, 2023
Hmmmmn.

Siofra and Jennyclay.

We know you have SQ that only apply to your **** ** customers that pay well grin

AQ mbah! grin

EQ mbah!! grin grin

IQ mbah!!! grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by logicalhumour: 8:31pm On May 14, 2023
I dey fear o... Because like say I no get anyone grin
God abeg 🤲

4 Likes

Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by seanwilliam(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2023
What of AI grin
Artificial intelligence
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:12pm On May 14, 2023
True sad
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by tunjilomo(m): 11:52pm On May 14, 2023
Important! This is the best word that describes the author's writeup.
Visit those links in my signature... 😂 😂 😂 Izz and it is important.
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by colonelwealth(m): 12:49am On May 15, 2023
Stephen2324:

3) Social Quotient (SQ)

Beautiful intelligent and educative piece.
Well done and God bless.

This kind of topic is what Nairaland should aim for instead of bigotry.

1 Like

Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by Martartins(m): 2:58am On May 15, 2023
How do you measure them?
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by 77star: 4:42am On May 15, 2023
Stephen2324:

3) Social Quotient (SQ)

Great,
Thanks so much.
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by MrPOTUS: 4:54am On May 15, 2023
Kingray10:
What about E I emotional intelligence

It's same as EQ
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by DesChyko: 7:07am On May 15, 2023
My SQ is quite shit. IQ and AQ on lock; my current employment helped me build up my EQ but you see that SQ, I prefer to be left alone as I like how productive I am when I'm focused. The biggest sources of distraction to me are too many people.

That's why I feel I belong in a research think tank.
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by MrAgbako: 8:10am On May 15, 2023
Hmm it is actually 5.
The way some people reason here make me realise there is
IPOB quotient too😂
IPOB QUOTIENT- Zombified reasoning💀
Re: According To Psychology, There Are Four Types Of Intelligence: by Nairalander248: 11:50am On May 15, 2023
PPIA:
Hmmmmn.

Siofra and Jennyclay.

We know you have SQ that only apply to your **** ** customers that pay well grin

AQ mbah! grin

EQ mbah!! grin grin

IQ mbah!!! grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jennyclay should have that low AQ... She never come out since

(1) (Reply)

South African University Agency In Nigeria / Private Secondary Schools In Abuja / Large And Small Quantity Of Stationery Items On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.