Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Odike Precious Nkeoma, CEO Presh Concept Rates Her Products - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Odike Precious Nkeoma, CEO Presh Concept Rates Her Products (248 Views)

Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep / Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor Had First Class In Law School / Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odike Precious Nkeoma, CEO Presh Concept Rates Her Products by Iconfirm002: 12:25pm On May 14, 2023
The Young Undergraduate of Business Administration from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Odike Precious Nkeoma, CEO PRESH CONCEPT spoke on the ingenuity of her products.

Odike Precious, An Eziagu Born in Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State, a maker of different kinds of Male and Female Footwears said that her desire to venturing into learning of how to make footwear was driven by her love for skill and entrepreneurship.

In her words "I really want to impact through my skill, train people in footwear making and be financially independent through it".
The Footwears i make are very durable. I use good and durable materials for it. I intend to train more hands soon especially young undergraduates both male and female in the business of making footwear. It is a very lucrative business but requires patience, commitment and seriousness.

With a little capital, you will start up.

Miss Odike Precious Nkeoma who believes that anybody can achieve his or her goals in life once you get focused and committed to it is based in Ifite Awka Anambra State.

You can reach her for any kind of male and female footwear through:
0815 135 9347
IG @simplicity376

●Iconfirm

(1) (Reply)

13 Universities In USA With Application Fee Waivers / Only Great Minds Can Solve This Puzzle / Rev. Idowu Foundation’s Scholarship Process Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.