Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta (47330 Views)

50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by highchief1: 6:55am On May 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
The little girl’s parent should file for rape. This is a rape case.

All rapist shall die this month. Amen!!
pull down this nonsense.what if the girl seduced him or wanted it.Women in that part of the state are morally bankrupt.even their men.they have kids with reckless abandon.Polygamy starts and ends in Urhobo land.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by highchief1: 6:57am On May 15, 2023
oilypussy:
shocked

The way young girls in Ughelli hawk their pussy is very crazy.
Ughelli North is the worst place to bring up a girl child in Africa.

Yahoo boys are everywhere driving flashy cars, and young girls from 10 years and above are littered everywhere in skimpy dresses just begging to get banged.

Go to Tozak hotel, Ricky hotel, Wetland hotels ...small girls are being banged.
God bless u.the level of promiscuity in Urhobo land is in another level.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by nairalanda1(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2023
highchief1:
pull down this nonsense.what if the girl seduced him or wanted it.Women in that part of the state are morally bankrupt.even their men.they have kids with reckless abandon.Polygamy starts and ends in Urhobo land.

Even if the girl 'na promiscous', a teacher is not supposed to be having sex with his students....and for many reasons, at the very least that it can destroy the cohesion of the classroom (if the girl a teacher is sleeping with passes his class, it would spark allegations of favoritism).
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by highchief1: 7:00am On May 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Even if the girl 'na promiscous', a teacher is not supposed to be having sex with his students....and for many reasons, at the very least that it can destroy the cohesion of the classroom (if the girl a teacher is sleeping with passes his class, it would spark allegations of favoritism).
bros Urhobo land no be normal place.na u Dey complain o.the parents of the girl fit Dey happy.having a child out of wedlock is their tradition der.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by onlyboyson(m): 7:05am On May 15, 2023
have you ever ask yourself what type of breast and nyash did the gal of Jss2 have , some gals developed rapidly, the one I saw yesterday when I wanted to buy orange was so alarming when I ask for her age and her class and she was in jss3 to be sincere I thought she would have finished ss3
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by nairalanda1(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2023
highchief1:
bros Urhobo land no be normal place.na u Dey complain o.the parents of the girl fit Dey happy.having a child out of wedlock is their tradition der.

Oga, there are many places where 'girls are promiscous'.

I even went to a secondary school where some of the girls were 'promiscous'. Not one of them could say that they had slept with a teacher...because them teachers knew their limits.(And it wasn't like all the teachers were holy holy....but they knew...like most male teachers in this country that in school...they be teacher, you be student.).

If you want to be a teacher, or someone who works with adolescents...some of them are fine girls, and beautiful. Just take it in your mind that they are under your care, and keep your mind straight.

As a medico now, I see a lot of attractive women , some of whom may be sleeping around. Should I sleep with them because they are sleeping around?

Oga, the teacher messed up. Big time. If he cannot resist temptation as a teacher, him no fit be teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by highchief1: 7:11am On May 15, 2023
nairalanda1:

Oga, there are many places where 'girls are promiscous'.

I even went to a secondary school where some of the girls were 'promiscous'. Not one of them could say that they had slept with a teacher...because them teachers knew their limits.(And it wasn't like all the teachers were holy holy....but they knew...like most male teachers in this country that in school...they be teacher, you be student.).

If you want to be a teacher, or someone who works with adolescents...some of them are fine girls, and beautiful. Just take it in your mind that they are under your care, and keep your mind straight.

As a medico now, I see a lot of attractive women , some of whom may be sleeping around. Should I sleep with them because they are sleeping around?

Oga, the teacher messed up. Big time. If he cannot resist temptation as a teacher, him no fit be teacher.
no be me be the teacher o.I just Dey let u know say Urhobo ppl Dey morally bankrupt.I have a friend who is just 38 he has 4 kids from four diff women.their society abhors waywardness
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by zedegit: 7:24am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:
It was gathered that the families of the erring teacher and the pupil had met and settled the matter by allowing the duo to eventually get married.

It's still rape in Nigerian law and he brought shame on his profession.

Sleeping with your student minor at that.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by zedegit: 7:25am On May 15, 2023
Candidlady:
The principal and the teacher should be dealth with!

iam sure it is nat only that girl the devil of a teacher is/was molesting!

just watch how some clowns would come and blame the victim(innocent poor grl)

ever since imade up my mind never to have anything to do with this gender my life changed for the BEST

Don't ever enter Uber or drive on the road because na that gender you don't want anything to do with built it.

Pathetic soul.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by ozo13(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:
It was gathered that the families of the erring teacher and the pupil had met and settled the matter by allowing the duo to eventually get married.
cheesy
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Princerichi0(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2023
I don't know why her parents think marrying off the little girl is a good idea. They subscribed the girl now to a lifetime of sexual, physical and emotional abuse. Very poor choice
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by bigcasava1(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2023
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/end-time-teacher-allegedly-impregnates-jss2-student-in-delta/
this is the reason why I was furious when my wife gave birth to baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Komu1048(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2023
9jaRealist:

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE… angry
The statutory rapist should be getting “married” to another dude during his long jail term!

PS: That several NLers “liked” that tells you all the shocking truth about PEDOPHILIA (and MISOGYNY) in Nigeria. SMH
>

U keep shaking ur head till u hit it on the rock. Many of u c this under age girl on the street, u go to hotel and u c some of them on tight skirts. They flock around yahoo boys and flaunt their new orange.

Now what r many of ur typr doing about it, do you take them out of the street and better their lives or just come online to form holy man.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Henricarter(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2023
Na rape or both were having fun
dionma:
I can never subscribe to a rapist marrying his victim but unfortunately this thing happens. The action violates the code between teacher and student. The proper thing is for the Ministry to sack the irresponsible and wayward teacher before he does it to another student
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by FireUpNow(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2023
Mad and foolish teacher having canal knowledge of little girls. Girls of today are so spoilt because I still find it so weird for a JSS2 girl to be pregnant.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Adams1989(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2023
I hope you are not a fraudster?
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by ruffDiamond: 8:05am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:
I just weak at that statement o...naija is truly an animal kingdom! imagine solution to a case of child molestation undecided
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by ruffDiamond: 8:08am On May 15, 2023
Teacher sleeping with their students is as old as the day of NOAH..same with pastor and imam
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by SIRDAN4LIFE: 8:20am On May 15, 2023
That's a very serious case o... The teacher should be expelled immediately before impregnating another
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Krublog(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2023
oilypussy:
shocked

The way young girls in Ughelli hawk their pussy is very crazy.
Ughelli North is the worst place to bring up a girl child in Africa.

Yahoo boys are everywhere driving flashy cars, and young girls from 10 years and above are littered everywhere in skimpy dresses just begging to get banged.

Go to Tozak hotel, Ricky hotel, Wetland hotels ...small girls are being banged.

E be like say na Ekiugbo you dey stay ooo.

And I see St. Theresa as your Alma mater
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Krublog(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2023
highchief1:
no be me be the teacher o.I just Dey let u know say Urhobo ppl Dey morally bankrupt.I have a friend who is just 38 he has 4 kids from four diff women.their society abhors waywardness

Truly, their society ABHORS waywardness.

See the way you just open mouth, flies begin come out cry
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Krublog(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2023
highchief1:

Just to defame a people, you ended up sounding like a lame DUCK!!!

What is "what if the girl seduced him"
Is that a defense line that you can use in a law court or what

Urhobo people don do you strong thing I can only imagine grin
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by OloyeVIII: 9:01am On May 15, 2023
Candidlady:

ever since imade up my mind never to have anything to do with this gender my life changed for the BEST
Say this without crying.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Stevedison(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2023
You see Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, PH. The rate of child birth by underage girls is alarming. Young girls get exposure and engage in all sorts of things.

The teacher did not want to spend time in jail that's why they quickly tried to bury the case. A girl in JSS2 I believe is still a minor. Maybe 13,14, or 15 at most. He still needs to be taught a lesson to serve as a deterrant to other defaulters.

Imagine A teacher who is paid to impart good knowledge, skills and values into these young folks still going behind to defile them.
He must have been doing this to other girls in other classes.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by godofuck231: 9:43am On May 15, 2023
madridguy:
simple , and if he maltreats her , its the cutlass for him , with love from the inlaws , Africa has a solution to all problems , trust me , it works , yeah !
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by okoroemeka(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2023
Candidlady:

Nigeria my country,the sins men do,in some countries the teacher will go to jail for life,but here we have a wicked level of freedom,but truth be told that student was already fvcking before the teacher,the guy is just the scape goat,she knows what she was doing and she likes it
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by colyx1(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2023
Some times it's even the students that will be looking for the teacher upandan. I know how many times I ran away from female students when I was teaching in a secondary school in 2017. Dem nor dey let me rest, uncle where is your house, I want to come and visit u..... Witches. Dem be wan put man piken for trouble but I nor gree fall.

I see some of them now..... They are so beautiful and attractive....lol

But I dey think of better things now!
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Hagks(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2023
SAMBARRY:
If you know say as a man, you no Sabi control your preek no do teacher or lecturer work.if you dey fvck your students codedly,one day secret go cast
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Nwaotu10(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2023
madridguy:

😂😂
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by highchief1: 1:38pm On May 15, 2023
Krublog:

Just to defame a people, you ended up sounding like a lame DUCK!!!

What is "what if the girl seduced him"
Is that a defense line that you can use in a law court or what

Urhobo people don do you strong thing I can only imagine grin
lol
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by highchief1: 1:38pm On May 15, 2023
Krublog:

Truly, their society ABHORS waywardness.

See the way you just open mouth, flies begin come out cry
lol
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Melonsmasher: 3:30pm On May 15, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see that teacher dying in jail.

This I have seen.
You don't read things to the end, only the headlines and then jump into the comment box to express dumbness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: ASUU Seeks Public Opinion On Twitter / 8 Words You’d Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages, But Different Meaning / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.