Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. (3047 Views)

Samsung S8 Snapdragon 835 Is A Beast!!!! / I Have An Option Of Pick One Of These Phone. Kindly Help Me Out / Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Gbagura: 1:46pm On May 14, 2023
Hello, I have 180k and I need a superb android phone with great battery life, faster processor, super camera, bigger ram and rom etc. No Tecno and Infinix pls.
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Jp96(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2023
Redmi note 12 pro

1 Like

Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by sexymonkey(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2023
Gbagura:
Hello, I have 180k and I need a superb android phone with great battery life, faster processor, super camera, bigger ram and rom etc. No Tecno and Infinix pls.
come and take my neat Oppo Reno 7 for 150k
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by TinubuShet(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2023
Don’t buy Redmi ooo, oppo or Sammy is okay

1 Like

Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Adegbem01(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2023
Come take my redmi note 11 pro 5g 8gb/256gb ...nearly used, just selling to upgrade. All accessories intact
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by tecnolad(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2023
Gbagura:

Xiaomi Poco F3 is what you're looking for

4 Likes

Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Gbagura: 4:29pm On May 14, 2023
TinubuShet:
Don’t buy Redmi ooo, oppo or Sammy is okay
Thanks chief. What about Google pixel phones?
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Gbagura: 4:29pm On May 14, 2023
sexymonkey:
come and take my neat Oppo Reno 7 for 150k
It's not 5g phone.
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Gbagura: 4:33pm On May 14, 2023
tecnolad:

But why are some giving xiaomi bad reviews?
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by dopedan(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2023
Uk used s10 plus

5 Likes

Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Prayfortheworld: 5:27pm On May 14, 2023
Gbagura:
Pixel is very very good but your money no go half boss
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by TinubuShet(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2023
Gbagura:
Superb too
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by DonEd(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2023
Go get UK used Samsung Note 10+ ogbeni.

4 Likes

Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 14, 2023
Go for a Samsung or iPhone.
New or UK used and enjoy ur phone with ease

1 Like

Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2023
Samsung A33
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Daviestunech(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2023
tecnolad:

Best overall

1 Like

Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by seanwilliam(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2023
If you’re getting andriod with that money ,
Please go for Samsung S or Note series .

If worst come shove, go for google pixel. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2023
Beast?? For 180k?

Oga, even Tecno Camon 20 na N290,000. This is 2023 not 2014.
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 14, 2023
Gbagura:
go to aliexpress and order LG V60
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by ChuckKingston(m): 10:38pm On May 14, 2023
Gbagura:
With 150k, I'll sell you an almost brand new Google pixel 5 (8/128).It's factory unlocked and everything is in perfect condition without a single scratch.

And if you're in Lagos, I'll deliver it to you FOR FREE on a pay on delivery basis + I'll gift you a brand new Bose Bluetooth headset FOR FREE. (Please kindly Google this headset to understand the kind of world class quality you'll be getting from him

I promise you that when it comes to TRUE beast, that's the best you can get for that amount. The rest are just mid range device. I've been using Google pixels and I can tell you that it's the only worthy Android contender with iphone when it comes to blazing performance, smooth switching of apps and camera.

You can reach me on: 09059376683
Location is Yaba
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:42pm On May 14, 2023
Gbagura:

Are you a gamer? Codm. Go for Asus.

Camera freak? Go for iphone XR.

Great Battery life, Bigger ram? Still Infinix Note 12 pro, with powerful Helio G-99 processor.

If you want all in one, Go for Samsung Galaxy S22 or iphone 13 pro max. (You don't have the budget for all in one phone)
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by blowjohn(m): 4:37am On May 15, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Are you a gamer? Codm. Go for Asus.

Camera freak? Go for iphone XR.

Great Battery life, Bigger ram? Still Infinix Note 12 pro, with powerful Helio G-99 processor.

If you want all in one, Go for Samsung Galaxy S22 or iphone 13 pro max. (You don't have the budget for all in one phone)

Infinix note 12 pro hmmmm.
The phone is very good sha. Very fast with long battery life
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by donbenie(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2023
Gbagura:
But why are some giving xiaomi bad reviews?
Trannsion Marketers..
That's their stock in thread..
Xiaomi is the 3rd biggest Smartphone Manufacturer..
That should tell you a lot..

2 Likes

Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by donbenie(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2023
Gbagura:
180K is equivalent to $230 or less..
That is not going to get you anything special..
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by sben2308(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2023
Gbagura:

Oneplus
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by eliel100(m): 8:53am On May 15, 2023
I'll advice you check out the vivo series
Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by SenatePresdo(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2023
blowjohn:

Infinix note 12 pro hmmmm.
The phone is very good sha. Very fast with long battery life

Iphone XR beats them in performance, but doesn't have that much battery capacity like Infinix them.

It depends on the feature you want the most

1 Like

Re: I Have 180k And I Need A Beast Of Android Phone, Kindly Recommend For Me Pls. by chudyprince: 10:42am On May 15, 2023
But why is nobody mentioning Huawei phone, as in are they substandard ot something?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Software To Activate Iphone 3gs / Dino Hunter Deadly Shores Cheat Gold Cash Energy / My Accounts Automatically Logs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.