Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves (29980 Views)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Corridon: 3:33pm On May 14, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

Obi election defeat still de pepper you wotowoto 😬😁😁😁😬
Focus on the topic.

1 Like

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Throwback: 3:34pm On May 14, 2023
Corridon:
We should start from having individuals who have regards for themselves. Until you have regards for yourself no one should take you serious. You are an internet nuisance.

Who would have thought you would run out of steam on this forum, trying to force a fraud on the rest of us sane Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by sonature1: 3:37pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:
Truly, the Nigeria Police has no regard for themselves nor do they even have for the laws of Nigeria.

The Nigeria Police is a thing of shame.

If I had the power, I will abolish the Nigeria Police and establish a new agency of sane individuals.

The Tinubu administration should strongly consider my recommendation.

Nigeria can have a better and decent internal security force than what the current mistake offers.

A druglord cannot overhaul the police; you cannot give what you don't have.

You cannot overhaul a criminal organisation that supports your illicit dealings and those of your cartel. What do you stand to gain?

2 Likes

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Corridon: 3:38pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

Who would have thought you would run out of steam on this forum, trying to force a fraud on the rest of us sane Nigerians?
I didn't run out of steam. I only excused myself from the madness going on amongst the people that I'm trying to show the light. You can't rescue who doesn't want to be rescued.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Throwback: 3:42pm On May 14, 2023
Corridon:
I didn't run out of steam. I only excused myself from the madness going on amongst the people that I'm trying to show the light. You can't rescue who doesn't want to be rescued.

You wanted to rescue us with a failure who was considered a curse and a bad omen by Anambrarians?

You wanted to resuce us with a Nigerian without a nationalist outlook?

You wanted to rescue Nigerian economy with an olodo who could not grow anything when he was Anambra Governor, except growing poverty?

Can failure rescue the day?

Suffer no dey tire you?

2 Likes

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by richie240: 3:42pm On May 14, 2023
Why not dare him first.

I hope u can see that both him (d police pro) and seun are yoruba'?

Nor be say when ur village ppl push u to slap/beat policeman and u are arrested, ur ppl will now be wailing 'victimization' 'tribalism' I

For ur information, den nor dey serve akpu and ognono for kirikiri o, just in case prison life dey hungry u.
cool
Ofunaofu:
"Ok. Good beat police and see wetin go happen, you wey u no even get name, heee, S O R R Y is ur name".

Imagine the statement coming from a police officer
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Popeonah(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2023
Even if I see police man dying on the road I will not even notice him. I go pray make im die there
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Spyetv: 3:46pm On May 14, 2023
Why are you saying he said Oluomo threat was a Joke. Iits an Idiomatic expression.
He said, ''if Oluomo's said he is joking, then let us assume he is joking and wait to see what would happen.''
Tntsi:

Imagine the kind of unprofessional talk coming from the police spokesman.
This was the same man that said oluomo pre-election threat was a joke.

The Nigerian police need a total rehauling and rejuvenating..
The coming OBIDATTI new Nigeria has a lot of work to do.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Dittodat: 3:46pm On May 14, 2023
Tntsi:

Ob!diot with his unknown gunmen and IPOB criminals? Stop smoking m pkuru mirri.
Pandora pathological liar Obi the religious fanatical terrorist, will NEVER rule Nigeria. Get that into your skull.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Smooyis(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2023
festacman:
Recently, Nigerian Police has acted against its officers and men that assaulted citizens as recorded and circulated.

Looks like NP will use Seun Kuti as counterbalancing case to compensate the police personnel. Seun Kuti needs to lobby fast because it doesn't look good for him currently.

Unfortunately, all these insensitive remarks are not helping Seun's case.

Your comments are spot on. It will take a miracle for Seun not to go to jail.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Justbeingreal(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2023
Tntsi:

OBIDATTI? Really.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Ofunaofu: 3:48pm On May 14, 2023
richie240:
Why not dare him first.

Nor be say when ur village ppl push u to slap/beat policeman and u are arrested, ur ppl will now be wailing 'victimization' 'tribalism' I

For ur information, den nor dey serve akpu and ognono for kirikiri o, just in case prison life dey hungry u.
cool

Don't get me wrong

I am not condoning the actions of Seun Kuti, rather I am only condemning the unprofessional statement made by a Nigerian police officer

1 Like

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by davillian(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2023
Nigerian police is part of the major problems Nigeria is facing...
Police that don't respect the laws or even respect Thier code of conduct...
They behave like animals
King of assault it's only the rich people that can beat them for us....
The only sane police are still the RRS the rest are goat
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by richie240: 3:49pm On May 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Don't get me wrong

I am not condoning the actions of Seun Kuti, rather I am only condemning the unprofessional statement made by a Nigerian police officer
Ok
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Throwback: 3:50pm On May 14, 2023
sonature1:

A druglord cannot overhaul the police; you cannot give what you don't have.

You cannot overhaul a criminal organisation that supports your illicit dealings and those of your cartel. What do you stand to gain?

Tinubu's regime in Lagos established the Office of the Public Defender within the state'sjustice ministry, to fight for the rights of those who are need legal redress.

What did Obi's regime in Anambra do besides using the Awkuzu SARS to extrajudicially kill touts and robbers as an Obi supporter termed Anambrarians who were killed without trace?

I will rather put my trust in Tinubu than in Obi who let Awkuzu SARS commit all manner of attrocities under his nose without caring.

2 Likes

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Corridon: 3:51pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

You wanted to rescue us with a failure who was considered a curse and a bad omen by Anambrarians?

You wanted to resuce us with a Nigerian without a nationalist outlook?

You wanted to rescue Nigerian economy with an olodo who could not grow anything when he was Anambra Governor, except growing poverty?

Can failure rescue the day?

Suffer no dey tire you?
All you mentioned above are pure gibberish that only exist in your imagination. For the record once again, Peter Obi was the one that set the template for the progress of Anambra. Anambra was under the control of Uba family until Obi came and dismantled their grip on the state. He laid the groundwork for which other subsequent governors used to build the state. You don't even know where Anambra is and you are busy talking rubbish from Ogbomosho.

1 Like

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by gloryman91: 3:53pm On May 14, 2023
The problem is not with alone but our entire society is just the problem.

Family and beliefs play vital roles in transformation of our society.

Corruption every sector especially the civil service, Steve Orainsanye Report must be revisited and worked on to have a better workforce in this country and prayers from the right people need serious attention to our attitudinal change.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by bikefab(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2023
Very crass and classless
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Throwback: 3:55pm On May 14, 2023
Corridon:
All you mentioned above are pure gibberish that only exist in your imagination. For the record once again, Peter Obi was the one that set the template for the progress of Anambra. Anambra was under the control of Uba family until Obi came and dismantled their grip on the state. He laid the groundwork for which other subsequent governors used to build the state. You don't even know where Anambra is and you are busy talking rubbish from Ogbomosho.

Let me reply you with the immortal words of Owobokiri while he was still a sane and rational mind, until he later embraced the Igbo agenda that the Peter Obi candidacy represented for even those who knew him to be inadequate.

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Alliswell248: 3:56pm On May 14, 2023
Tntsi:

Dreaming is free
Podatti nko....podaft ni....
Podatti has come and gone forever
Take those words to the cbn.
Sore losers.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by damkin24(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2023
Tntsi:

Abeg park one corner with your OBIDATTI ranting.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by jclassiq(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2023
Tntsi:

How the hell did that man rise through the ranks and got that post? Doesn't sound smart at all.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by GeneralPula: 4:05pm On May 14, 2023
Mystic216:
After my experience along Nigeria and Benin Republic πŸ‡§πŸ‡― border, I’m not sure if I will ever love Nigeria police again
They are wicked and criminals
Lol. Seme border nah die..

What did they do to you?
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Corridon: 4:05pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

Let me reply you with the immortal words of Owobokiri while he was still a sane and rational mind, until he later embraced the Igbo agenda that the Peter Obi candidacy represented for even those who knew him to be inadequate.
So the opinion of the person you quoted now represents the opinion of millions of Anambra citizens and Obidients worldwide? No wonder you always posts gibberish here on a daily.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 14, 2023
Tntsi:

If you make provocative utterances, what do you expect?

Life is about action and reaction. Wake up.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by aylive02(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2023
richie240:
I'm with the police on this!
Funny enuff, d same enfante terribles hiding under d guide of 'nigerians' will tmr wail 'victimization', 'tribalism' if a 'shinedu' is arrested for killing a policeman.

They'll be quick to wail: "why are u allesting our bloda' when seun kuti is still roaming d town free after slapping a policeman.

Omoba Adejobi, we gat ur back, no mind d mischievous elements!
cool

Nwannem, don't gaulk it. This is d type of preachings d already exposed enemies of d state will like.
Let's remember d phantom 'endsars' protest and how d enemies of d state used the opportunity to decimate their 'enemies' bikonu.

Our ppl talk say "weeping nor prevent seeing".

They already have their sore wound salted by d presidential election, so anything that will scatter d table is welcomed to them.
cool

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/12/chinasa-sent-to-kirikiri-prison-for-burning-oyingbo-lagos-brt-bus-terminus/?amp=1

Why not dare him first.

Nor be say tmr when ur village ppl push u to slap/beat policeman and u are arrested, ur ppl will now be wailing 'victimization' 'tribalism'

For ur information, den nor dey serve akpu and ogbono for kirikiri o, just in case prison life dey hungry u.
cool
. You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by GENES11S: 4:12pm On May 14, 2023

"Ok. Good beat police and see wetin go happen, you wey u no even get name, heee, S O R R Y is ur name".

Poor use of full stop and commas. If the whole PRO can not punctuate a single paragraph, who among the police force will?

God help Nigeria.

On a more serious note, why should citizens assault police? It is wrong.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by ConfidentialDoc: 4:16pm On May 14, 2023
Tinubu will soon bring state police Nationwide...then you will the true colour. Don't pray for that.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by kiddkash(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2023
richie240:
Funny enuff, d same enfante terribles hiding under d guide of 'nigerians' will tmr wail 'victimization', 'tribalism' if a 'shinedu' is arrested for killing a policeman.

They'll be quick to wail: "why are u allesting our bloda' when seun kuti is still roaming d town free after slapping a policeman.

cool

Nwannem, don't gaulk it. This is d type of preachings d already exposed enemies of d state will like.
Let's remember d phantom 'endsars' protest and how d enemies of d state used the opportunity to decimate their 'enemies' bikonu.

They already have their sore wound salted by d presidential election, so anything that will scatter d table is welcomed to them.
cool

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/12/chinasa-sent-to-kirikiri-prison-for-burning-oyingbo-lagos-brt-bus-terminus/?amp=1

Why not dare him first.

Nor be say tmr when ur village ppl push u to slap/beat policeman and u are arrested, ur ppl will now be wailing 'victimization' 'tribalism'

For ur information, den nor dey serve akpu and ogbono for kirikiri o, just in case prison life dey hungry u.
cool
Pls come and visit abacha road in port Harcourt
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Afonjacrusder(f): 4:26pm On May 14, 2023
richie240:

cool

cool

Why not dare him first.

cool

Your long write-up made no sense. You sound like an unintelligent talkative wanna-be online bully. Unfortunately, dumb illiterates like you are not qualified to be online bullies. πŸ€ͺ I will advise you never to comment here or in any public forum to avoid tarnishing your image and that of your family members.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Members Dressed As Women Arrested In Borno / 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding / Sunday Adeyemo To Makinde - Mukaila Lamidi Will Disorganize Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.