Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves (29970 Views)

Dr Chinelo: Twitter User Who Was Shot During The Kaduna Train Attack Has Died / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Segzy19: 4:30pm On May 14, 2023
Being a police or wearing the uniform doesn't place you above the law as well. The police too should always act under the law. Why endanger Seun's life because they assumed that he was a yahoo boy ..

Even if he is a yahoo boy, should you try ramming your car into his own? What if he has accident as a result?

The same way the police chase yahoo boys into an accident and then leave them to die

1 Like

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Incrediblekutty(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2023
Tntsi:

Imagine the kind of unprofessional talk coming from the police spokesman.
This was the same man that said oluomo pre-election threat was a joke.

The Nigerian police need a total rehauling and rejuvenating..
The coming OBIDATTI new Nigeria has a lot of work to do.

Bros when will you wake up from this your new OBIDATTI dream?? After Tinubu 8 years ABI??
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Macgyver1: 4:33pm On May 14, 2023
This repoy off me! Police sef dey diss grin
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by richie240: 4:37pm On May 14, 2023
That's ur cups of tea nwannem!
I said what I said!
cool
Afonjacrusder:

Your long write-up made no sense. You sound like an unintelligent talkative wanna-be online bully. Unfortunately, dumb illiterates like you are not qualified to be online bullies. 🤪 I will advise you never to comment here or in any public forum to avoid tarnishing your image and that of your family members.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by richie240: 4:39pm On May 14, 2023
...and u ended up reading d comments of a 'senseless' fellow.

So who nor get sense pass btw d 2 of us now?
grin
aylive02:
. You don't have sense

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by richie240: 4:42pm On May 14, 2023
Abacha road?
Bia nwokem, u are living in d past bra.
We rep 'Tinubu road' now o!
cool

#Let d dead bury their dead!

kiddkash:

Pls come and visit abacha road in port Harcourt
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by AlexPeterz: 4:45pm On May 14, 2023
Duck the police
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by 43Ronin: 4:52pm On May 14, 2023
richie240:
I'm with the police on this!
Funny enuff, d same enfante terribles hiding under d guide of 'nigerians' will tmr wail 'victimization', 'tribalism' if a 'shinedu' is arrested for killing a policeman.

They'll be quick to wail: "why are u allesting our bloda' when seun kuti is still roaming d town free after slapping a policeman.

Omoba Adejobi, we gat ur back, no mind d mischievous elements!
cool

Nwannem, don't gaulk it. This is d type of preachings d already exposed enemies of d state will like.
Let's remember d phantom 'endsars' protest and how d enemies of d state used the opportunity to decimate their 'enemies' bikonu.

Our ppl talk say "weeping nor prevent seeing".

They already have their sore wound salted by d presidential election, so anything that will scatter d table is welcomed to them.
cool

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/12/chinasa-sent-to-kirikiri-prison-for-burning-oyingbo-lagos-brt-bus-terminus/?amp=1

Why not dare him first.

I hope u can see that both him (d police pro) and seun are yoruba'?

Nor be say tmr when ur village ppl push u to slap/beat policeman and u are arrested, ur ppl will now be wailing 'victimization' 'tribalism'

For ur information, den nor dey serve akpu and ogbono for kirikiri o, just in case prison life dey hungry u.
cool
this is the most senseless post of the year and its not yet even June and its because you are a very poor man that's why you are easily frustrated to ethnic jingoism.

1 Like

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Dchair2: 4:57pm On May 14, 2023
Tntsi:

His response clearly show that if you don't have a "bloated name" then you are at the mercy of the police treating you in an uncouth manner! Imagine such utterance from the spokesperson for the police who is being paid with tax payers money. Won't this one behave the same way the others are behaving on the roads? God have mercy upon this country
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Cromagnon: 5:05pm On May 14, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Seun Kuti can slap the policeman because he has higher ranking policemen running errands for him at home.

Nigeria is the only country in the world where the Police can be hired for personal security.
wrong
All countries
Money talks everywhere
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Mrpojj(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2023
richie240:
I'm with the police on this!
Funny enuff, d same enfante terribles hiding under d guide of 'nigerians' will tmr wail 'victimization', 'tribalism' if a 'shinedu' is arrested for killing a policeman.

They'll be quick to wail: "why are u allesting our bloda' when seun kuti is still roaming d town free after slapping a policeman.

Omoba Adejobi, we gat ur back, no mind d mischievous elements!
cool

Nwannem, don't gaulk it. This is d type of preachings d already exposed enemies of d state will like.
Let's remember d phantom 'endsars' protest and how d enemies of d state used the opportunity to decimate their 'enemies' bikonu.

Our ppl talk say "weeping nor prevent seeing".

They already have their sore wound salted by d presidential election, so anything that will scatter d table is welcomed to them.
cool

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/12/chinasa-sent-to-kirikiri-prison-for-burning-oyingbo-lagos-brt-bus-terminus/?amp=1

Why not dare him first.

I hope u can see that both him (d police pro) and seun are yoruba'?

Nor be say tmr when ur village ppl push u to slap/beat policeman and u are arrested, ur ppl will now be wailing 'victimization' 'tribalism'

For ur information, den nor dey serve akpu and ogbono for kirikiri o, just in case prison life dey hungry u.
cool
LoL I know you were wishing the slaper is from from another tribe
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by 9jaRealist: 5:15pm On May 14, 2023
Olasyke:
Bloody Criminals.
They rammed his car on the bridge with his family inside because they thought was another yahoo boy with GLC. What if he lost control
Segzy19:
Being a police or wearing the uniform doesn't place you above the law as well. The police too should always act under the law. Why endanger Seun's life because they assumed that he was a yahoo boy ..

Even if he is a yahoo boy, should you try ramming your car into his own? What if he has accident as a result?

The same way the police chase yahoo boys into an accident and then leave them to die

You (and Seun, presumably) are inside their mind to know what they “thought”?! shocked

I am decidedly NOT a fan of the Nigeria Police…
But a traffic accident is NOT a reason or excuse to assault a policeman.

People wonder why our policemen act like animals…
It’s partly because they often have to deal with NIGERIANS who act like ANIMALS themselves.

Never seen such a LAWLESS nation…
With LAWLESS governments and LAWLESS CITIZENS, each DESERVING of the other.

>
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by richie240: 5:20pm On May 14, 2023
Mrpojj:

LoL I know you were wishing the slaper is from from another tribe
Actually, 'no'.
I'm much more after the right thing being done. Whether yoruba, or igbo or hausa, e nor matter

Seun did d crime, he shd do d time.
My own is dt some ppl dt are quick to shout 'victimization', 'tribalism' 'whataboutism' shd take note as they've initially bn accusing this same pro of tribalism.

Seun will learn his lesson promax not to be taking igbo anyhow. If he had tried ds in d same america, by now his family would've bn called to identify his body in a bodybag.
cool
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by richie240: 5:24pm On May 14, 2023
Hehehehe.......solly nwokem!
You don buy your may 29 asoebi?
cool
43Ronin:

this is the most senseless post of the year and its not yet even June and its because you are a very poor man that's why you are easily frustrated to ethnic jingoism.

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Yoighaman(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2023
Someone said that Tinubu should correct the mistake called the Nigeria Police Force.

I laugh is swahili 😂 because I'm wondering if a Mistake can correct another mistake.

Clowns.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by 9jaRealist: 5:31pm On May 14, 2023
Segzy19:

Let’s assume it was NOT a policeman…
So physically assaulting someone who hit your car is the “law” in Nigeria?

I don’t think some of you know what “above the law” means…
Sadly, LAWLESSNESS (by both the government and the governed) has become NORMALIZED in Nigeria.
>
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:
Truly, the Nigeria Police has no regard for themselves nor do they even have for the laws of Nigeria.

The Nigeria Police is a thing of shame.

If I had the power, I will abolish the Nigeria Police and establish a new agency of sane individuals.

The Tinubu administration should strongly consider my recommendation.

Nigeria can have a better and decent internal security force than what the current mistake offers.
The Tinubu administration should strongly consider my recommendation.
An administration that wants to bring in Thugs, guns and killings. You must be a joker for u to think the druggie will bring sanity to any institution. Just wait for MC olomu to unleash terror. This police own na small. You all that voted the druggie will be the first victim
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by 43Ronin: 5:36pm On May 14, 2023
richie240:

Hehehehe.......solly nwokem!
You don buy your may 29 asoebi?
cool
all Nigerian politicians are the same and equally useless. keep your asoebi for fools that think this crop of nigerian politicians will deliver them
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Teeroyzimma: 5:41pm On May 14, 2023
Dittodat:

Ob!diot with his unknown gunmen and IPOB criminals? Stop smoking m pkuru mirri.
Pandora pathological liar Obi the religious fanatical terrorist, will NEVER rule Nigeria. Get that into your skull.
you still have time to edit your comment
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by akins088(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2023
You don start well con spoil am towards the end. Which obidatti u con take spoil everything
Tntsi:

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by kiddkash(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2023
richie240:
Abacha road?
Bia nwokem, u are living in d past bra.
We rep 'Tinubu road' now o!
cool

#Let d dead bury their dead!

No no no, I said pay only a visit to the road and you'll concur that the police truly is your friend
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by richie240: 5:55pm On May 14, 2023
A partially blind man is better than no eyes at all.

In their 'uselessness' their are still some that are better than d others, and that is what we shd focus on. No be angel go epp us, na we go do am by ourselves.

But for some ppl to (becus of tribal affiliation) try to present a 10 percenter as better than a 40 percenter no be am at all at all.

We all go school: even if both of them not pass, one still do better than d others!
cool

43Ronin:

all Nigerian politicians are the same and equally useless. keep your asoebi for fools that think this crop of nigerian politicians will deliver them
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by richie240: 5:58pm On May 14, 2023
kiddkash:

No no no, I said pay only a visit to the road and you'll concur that the police truly is your friend

I get ur point now bra.
Agreed say police get 'skoin-skoin' for head, nevertheless, it's anathemic to assault one. If ds is not checked na anarchy be d next thing.

Even in d same america, if he had tried what he did, he would've bn in a bodybag by now.
cool
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Stobenson: 5:59pm On May 14, 2023
Nigeria police need serious orientation
Assuming seun kuti lost control
Eventually bad things occur
Dose police will japa from the scene

Se bi na dis 9ja will dey wen police dey shoot pregnant female lawyer to death

Nigeria police need Reform
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Lovelydaisies: 6:00pm On May 14, 2023
Funnily enough, on our way to church this morning, a Hilux carrying some soldiers in it drove past. One of them was wielding a cane. They were armed. I wondered what was going on.

Few meters ahead at the junction, a jeep parked and we looked to see who it was that parked there, only to see an Asian descend from it. The van carrying the soldiers was parked at the other side of the junction. That's to say that they were together, the Asian's security detail! Our military! And they were armed! With one wielding a cane! All this to defend their paymaster and trample their own fellow citizens!

Haven't we gotten it wrong in this nation? That our own military is now a security detail for a foreigner. Mtchew. Abeg...

1 Like

Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by Fearyourcreator: 6:01pm On May 14, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
Seun Kuti can slap the policeman because he has higher ranking policemen running errands for him at home.

Nigeria is the only country in the world where the Police can be hired for personal security.
Oga no be only Nigeria abeg... No dey talk trash
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by JOemmy(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2023
happney65:
grin

This got me rolling on the floor laughing naija social media is really something else.
Re: Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves by ultimateprof: 6:46pm On May 14, 2023
Nigeria police does not have value. If you visit police barracks and see how they leave like animals you will understand. Lots of police men goes down everyday and how many of them have their families been cared for by the government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Members Dressed As Women Arrested In Borno / PHOTOS: The New Face Of Nigerian Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Latest Appearance In Court In 10 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.