Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nairaland Pls Help Me I Want To Achieve My Career - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Pls Help Me I Want To Achieve My Career (232 Views)

What I Want To Achieve In My First 100 Days As Lagos Governor- Sanwo-olu / "Me I Was Wakaring About" - Lady Sharing Election Experience On TV, Goes Viral / Okorocha: I Don't Rely On The Support Of The Igbos To Achieve My 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Pls Help Me I Want To Achieve My Career by kodab: 2:55pm On May 14, 2023
Good day felas,my dream and future is to become an army and I've try multiple times but they always don't shortlist my name so now I want to try another way maybe God will favor me ijn amen,I want to go for NDA if even though i will do ritual to get admissions into NDA I don't care ,I just want to wear that uniform before I pass away , I've been dreaming of army since when I was a child , someone told me NDA is for military children and rich men children,that poor people are not allow in the school ,pls guy's I'm not begging for money or anything I'm just begging for favor grace and mercy ,I want to go NDA that's my dream ,I don't civilian life style it's doesn't suit me atall,I just want to be a NDA graudaute and an army officer that's all ,I apply for Army they didn't shortlist me ,I apply for navy they didn't shortlist me,I apply for air force they didn't shortlist me ,I even carry my documents to church but everything went in vein ,I feel like dying but glory be to GOD for keeping me alive, pls nairaland I beg u in the name of God help me ooooo I only want NDA that's all
Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me I Want To Achieve My Career by donbachi(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
You done try police force?
Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me I Want To Achieve My Career by COLOURCUT: 3:10pm On May 14, 2023
Read books, have a mentor be serious.

For anything weighbridge machine check my signature sir/ma.
Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me I Want To Achieve My Career by Walamide: 3:38pm On May 14, 2023
It's a thing to have someone, but know you have God who is the idan gangan. He has apportion a destiny to man, look unto Him. Have you tried other paramilitary groups? Give it a shot. If you aimed for the sun and eventually landed on the moon is not a bad thing..
Don't get worked up about it.
Consider getting a degree and probably reapply for shortservice if you still want the military by force.
God will send helpers to connect you. Best!
Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me I Want To Achieve My Career by kodab: 4:54pm On May 14, 2023
Walamide:
It's a thing to have someone, but know you have God who is the idan gangan. He has apportion a destiny to man, look unto Him. Have you tried other paramilitary groups? Give it a shot. If you aimed for the sun and eventually landed on the moon is not a bad thing..
Don't get worked up about it.
Consider getting a degree and probably reapply for shortservice if you still want the military by force.
God will send helpers to connect you. Best!
thanks man 🙏
Re: Nairaland Pls Help Me I Want To Achieve My Career by kodab: 4:55pm On May 14, 2023
donbachi:
You done try police force?
I mean land army bro

(1) (Reply)

Doguwa Withdraws From Speakership Race / JUNE 9TH: Maria Onuoha All In For Speaker At All Costs / Reps-elect Agbese Faults Buhari's Last-minute Appointments, Calls For Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.