Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,502 members, 7,843,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

PSC Demands Immediate Prosecution Of Seun Kuti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PSC Demands Immediate Prosecution Of Seun Kuti (1212 Views)

IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly / Uwa: Ize-Iyamu Demands Swift Prosecution Of Suspected Killers Of UNIBEN Student / Lekki Hotel Rape: Lagos Will Continue Prosecution Of 2 Babcock Dropouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSC Demands Immediate Prosecution Of Seun Kuti by hdaveyork(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2023
zeuss:

Cos it's not ur village that is wiped out...... Or ur ancestoral land coveted in broad light.
Of what use is emotions to the dead?

Leave am na i don't even know why some people are first class dullard in this country,

Police are busy disturbing seun for slaping an incompetent fellow but would'nt look for all those killas of citizens.
Re: PSC Demands Immediate Prosecution Of Seun Kuti by Lifestone(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2023
zeuss:
Over 40 murdered in Nassarawa state...... Where is PSC?
Does this make the action of Kuti right. Why are you justifying a bad behavior. Even if that's not an Officer of the Law, should Kuti result into violence and self help to resolve civil issues? Same set of human that are quick to rubbish Nigeria, they can't do the little expected of them to make this country a good place to live.
Re: PSC Demands Immediate Prosecution Of Seun Kuti by hdaveyork(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2023
Lifestone:

Does this make the action of Kuti right. Why are you justifying a bad behavior. Even if that's not an Officer of the Law, should Kuti result into violence and self help to resolve civil issues? Same set of human that are quick to rubbish Nigeria, they can't do the little expected of them to make this country a good place to live.

No body is justifying anything hia!

We are just stating glaring facts hia.
Re: PSC Demands Immediate Prosecution Of Seun Kuti by zeuss: 9:44am On May 15, 2023
Lifestone:

It makes the action of the IG innaproriate cos 40 people where murdered in Cold blood but the IG did not spare a moment to comment talk more of taking action but he had to swiftly react into a matter as trivial as an individual entering altercation with a policeman. Nigerian life is not worth anything. my friend even you need to have your own head examined. We wake up to news of 5, 10,30,50 counts of Nigerian lives murdered on a weekly basis yet we go about our daily business, including the IG. The flag should fly half mast and mourning observed. Do we have a government?
Re: PSC Demands Immediate Prosecution Of Seun Kuti by Lifestone(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2023
zeuss:

It makes the action of the IG innaproriate cos 40 people where murdered in Cold blood but the IG did not spare a moment to comment talk more of taking action but he had to swiftly react into a matter as trivial as an individual entering altercation with a policeman. Nigerian life is not worth anything. my friend even you need to have your own head examined. We wake up to news of 5, 10,30,50 counts of Nigerian lives murdered on a weekly basis yet we go about our daily business, including the IG. The flag should fly half mast and mourning observed. Do we have a government?
So it's okay for Seun slapping a police officer. I can't engage you in debate
Re: PSC Demands Immediate Prosecution Of Seun Kuti by zeuss: 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
Lifestone:

So it's okay for Seun slapping a police officer. I can't engage you in debate
This is the foolish wisdom that bedeviled the black man.... Oversabi......... Did I say seun did the ryt thing? I said the IG reacted to trivial issue and played dumb just like you to 40 human lives including women and children murdered in cold blood. Get your priorities sorted. Evil people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hassan Adeyemo Of Florida Breaks Record / 14-year-old Girl Shoots Her Classmate Dead, Then Commits Suicide / Man Kills His Wife And 5 Kids After Losing Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.