Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (323252 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Okikiola914:
Nairaland moderators on Job section are so useless. This thread should have been closed by now.

We don close am

Make we no see any yeye C1 for our new thread o grin

Make una carry una poverty infection go far

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mr man rest abeg. We need info on when payment starts for others so we go keep up hope.
After that, you fit close the group. No one will give a lick.

Okikiola914:
Nairaland moderators on Job section are so useless. This thread should have been closed by now.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Chimezie198(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
PastorFire:

My goodness grin But you stupid o.. I swear

Wait first, how dis thread take concern u..Abi u think say na exit package be dis? My friend move jor

Hungry C1
okay.. after you're done, quote me with the other account.

Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Okikiola914(m): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
mrprince01:

I concur! I've flagged certain user IDs, but it seems the moderators might be deriving joy from the current situation, or possibly they are the admins themselves. Honestly, it's quite disheartening.
Nawa for them ooo
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
PastorFire:

By my likes? You have been civil and that is why i won't throw words at you but you seem to have a specific preference for my moniker as the cause.

This is my main goal.. Close the thread and let's have our C2 thread only. C1 go burn in hell with their own thread.
I have begged you to stop all this but you wouldn't. You don't have to stoop to their level just ignore them for christ sake. I'm just disappointed bro
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Banter1:
I have begged you to stop all this but you wouldn't. You don't have to stoop to their level just ignore them for christ sake. I'm just disappointed bro

Several times, i asked them to stop but they wouldn't. Why not talk to those who refuse to stop as well cos unless they do, i won't.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Chimezie198:
okay.. after you're done, quote me with the other account.

Dey play

U no fit get sense for dis life again. Cobweb head grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Don't disturb yourself bro. People like me will always post any reasonable updates I hear about payment here. Both pastorfire and his opponents won't listen to you.

Banter1:
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Vintage100:
Don't disturb yourself bro. People like me will always post any reasonable updates I hear about payment here. Both pastorfire and his opponents won't listen to you.

Agreed, i have my own fault but let me ask you. Most C1 here, what reasonable post have they made since joining this thread apart from mocking or discouraging C2 about their payment or the program?

They pollute the whole place with their negativity just to give their foolish ego some sense of satisfaction that they benefited and we didn't.

Show me one reasonable post from any C1 about stipend here and i will stop. Just one!

I'm sure some C2 on other platforms have given up believing the posts they read is from their own colleagues who are in the know.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by burg93: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
PastorFire:

Agreed, i have my own fault but let me ask you. Most C1 here, what reasonable post have they made since joining this thread apart from mocking or discouraging C2 about their payment or the program?

They pollute the whole place with their negativity just to give their ego some sense of satisfaction that they benefited and we didn't.

Show me one reasonable post here from any C1 about stipend and i will stop. Just one!

I'm sure some C2 on other platforms have given up believing the posts they read is from their own colleagues who are in the know.

You keep saying this whenever you want to justify your madness.

How many C1 have done any of the above?

You forget that there are some C1 waiting for there 3 month payment....

And you have no right to decide who stays and who leave...the group was created by someone from C1.

If you want a thread devoid of C1, kindly create your own...its not difficult to do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
burg93:

You keep saying this whenever you want to justify your madness.

How many C1 have done any of the above?

Do you want screenshots? Let's talk now, no insult.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by burg93: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
PastorFire:

Do you want screenshots? Let's talk now, no insult.

Create your thread...invite your C2...and have tour peace....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
floret23:
Guys, what do you know about UAAG grant disbursement? Is it legit?

Na scam, search about them on nairaland.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
burg93:

Create your thread...invite your C2...and have tour peace....

That is my sole mission here. But that can only happen when this thread is CLOSED! Expect that soon.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Chimezie198(m): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
PastorFire:

That is my sole mission here. But that can only happen when this thread is CLOSED! Expect that soon.
we'll gladly ship you to your new thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Chimezie198:
to your new thread

Sure.. But i must padlock this one first.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Curdlebug(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Unigrad: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
No important update as usual.
Skipping the message win am ooo.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 5:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Thank God finally!!!!!

Gtb

C2

Katsina State

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by RosyIsBlessed: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2023
PastorFire:

They pollute the whole place with their negativity just to give their foolish ego some sense of satisfaction that they benefited and we didn't.

Show me one reasonable post from any C1 about stipend here and i will stop. Just one!

STFU, your bitter.ness and vile is your personality and has nothing to do with npower C1 and C2. Stop trying to hide under the guise of C1 balderdash you are spewing here

No C1 is attacking any C2 on this thread. Trying hard to drag C2 to defend you is not working. Infact some C2 are part of those lashing you because of your personality.

U are the one and only one spreading negativity on this thread, because the first thread started off fine until you discovered it and started spreading your bitterness because you were not selected from batch A you started applying down to C1. I'm sure you are not even selected for C2 as well but you trying hard to get C2 to join you in your mad.ne.ss to get some validation.

It's this same vile and bitterness you exude on other threads on nairaland that has nothing to do with npower. Did C1 cause that too?

You are just a very bitter person full of b.s and till you deliberately change your perspective about life generally and change completely, then go round to apologize to all you've offended who cur.sed you offline, you gonna remain this way and I fear the end result for you.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2023
22-11-2023

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2023
Stop dis abeg. Dis is not Facebook wia people post false info

AGManuel:
Thank God finally!!!!!

Gtb

C2

Katsina State

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 6:38am On Nov 22, 2023
PastorFire:

Several times, i asked them to stop but they wouldn't. Why not talk to those who refuse to stop as well cos unless they do, i won't.
I respect you even though I don't know you that's why I particularly chose to talk to you., but you chose to belittle yourself. Once you ignore all of them they will stop, whatever happen to turn the other cheek man I won't bother you again, continue.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

STFU, your bitter.ness and vile is your personality and has nothing to do with npower C1 and C2. Stop trying to hide under the guise of C1 balderdash you are spewing here

No C1 is attacking any C2 on this thread. Trying hard to drag C2 to defend you is not working. Infact some C2 are part of those lashing you because of your personality.

U are the one and only one spreading negativity on this thread, because the first thread started off fine until you discovered it and started spreading your bitterness because you were not selected from batch A you started applying down to C1. I'm sure you are not even selected for C2 as well but you trying hard to get C2 to join you in your mad.ne.ss to get some validation.

It's this same vile and bitterness you exude on other threads on nairaland that has nothing to do with npower. Did C1 cause that too?

You are just a very bitter person full of b.s and till you deliberately change your perspective about life generally and change completely, then go round to apologize to all you've offended who cur.sed you offline, you gonna remain this way and I fear the end result for you.

Fu*ck this nigga sabi pastorfire no be today, like he has been this way for a long time, and not just on this thread. I think he's possesed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2023
DOG WEY GO LOST NO DEY HEAR WHISTLE,
NO MATTER HOW LOUD THE WHISTLE SOUNDS.

SOME HUMANS ARE LIKE DOG LOST AND GONE ALREADY.

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2023
AGManuel:

Fu*ck this nigga sabi pastorfire no be today, like he has been this way for a long time, and not just on this thread. I think he's possesed grin

U never blow "nigga Mehn finish" When i clear your doubt, you go understand the difference between nigga & negodu
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2023
Banter1:
DOG WEY GO LOST NO DEY HEAR WHISTLE,
NO MATTER HOW LOUD THE WHISTLE SOUNDS.

SOME HUMANS ARE LIKE DOG LOST AND GONE ALREADY.

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

Your papa for house is a pit bull
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2023
AGManuel:
Thank God finally!!!!!

Gtb

C2

Katsina State

Frustration in progress grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2023
PastorFire:

Your papa grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 7:59am On Nov 22, 2023
PastorFire:

Send me 1k make I use do transport come that side on Sunday cheesy

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2023
Okikiola914:
Davide470
Mukina2
Forget this guys, they ain't serious

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Okikiola914(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2023
Banter1:
Forget this guys, they ain't serious
Then what's their functions if they can't do their job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (190) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

Viewing this topic: oziandu(f), marischerry(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.