Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (325547 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by omoniyi1989(m): 3:35am On Nov 30, 2023
the best npower management cames under Osinbajo you see that Humanitarian ministry is a scam of highest order,
Abeg anyone that fit connect me with good job in osogbo, I need job o, please be your brothers safer

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AGManuel: 5:22am On Nov 30, 2023
I never thought a day will come when I'll say Sadiya Farouq the former Minister in charge is better than anybody in this world but I think Sadiya is better than Edu Betta because she'll at least keep her mouth shut without making promises she can't fullfil.

With her heavy make up and big mouth.
Making empty promises and taking pictures with market women and tomatoes up and down. Deceiving beneficiaries.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2023
Anyone who knows the phone number of THE MINISTER WITH THE HEAVY MAKE UP should post it here. I want to tell her something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Abrian550(m): 6:27am On Nov 30, 2023
Nobody is watching any video Mr man.
Just say you want people to watch videos on your Facebook page and beg them. Simple. This is not the way to boost your audience.

ezenwaez:
Npower payment will start by January 2024 watch video.
Source: News Central TV

Video: https://www.facebook.com/100070134780663/posts/pfbid0225BejAAEhSCYDBjroWxjeo1cCgT8zRG7vnqY791CPmVvmThMgbv43L6wBfLMYJKNl/

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 6:35am On Nov 30, 2023
🤣🤣🤣. It is finished. According to biblical explanation, nah dis statement be the last word wey Jesus talk wen him wan die for cross

Ekehwinz:
30-11-2023

It is finished undecided

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Ekehwinz: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Vintage100:
🤣🤣🤣. It is finished. According to biblical explanation, nah dis statement be the last word wey Jesus talk wen him wan die for cross

Make mod just close this thread after today make all man rest. No money will be paid

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2023
Seconded. Even if dem later pay, make dem close the thread, it's no longer useful.

Ekehwinz:

Make mod just close this thread after today make all man rest. No money will be paid

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2023
Awon werey tuntide pelu girama tuntun.

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by vikono(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2023
It's really finished. All blames should be on useless Sadiya, how I wish she paid npower batch C stream 2 from October to May,we would have been battling with just four months remaining stipends with this wicked masquerade.
Apc just dey give npower beneficiaries wotowoto with useless female humanitarian ministers back to back
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2023
🤣🤣🤣, you dey make me laugh with the word masquerade. She resembles masquerade with her hair though

vikono:
It's really finished. All blames should be on useless Sadiq, how I wish she paid npower batch C stream 2 from October to May,we would have been battling with just four months remaining stipends with this wicked masquerade.
Apc just dey give npower beneficiaries wotowoto with useless female humanitarian ministers back to back
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by eleniyan2020: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2023
ahmedio2017:
My message is for the wise, whether batch c stream 1 or 2, are we truly happy with the state of the nation? Is this how we are going to continue? I believe we are enlightened pls let's rise and fight if not for ourselves what of our children and unborn children? Our forefathers and fathers had failed us I must be frank with you but the most painful one is that we are also failing the next generation. Let's come together and face our oppressor everything is not by violence we will do it in a polite manner.
because of npower money!!
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ahmedio2017(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2023
eleniyan2020:
because of npower money!!

This is not about npower only. Can't the government provide employment for the graduate? Can't they provide enabling environment for business to thrive ? A graduate who is not gainfully employed how do u expect him/her to cope? To learn hand work?; Oya look at mechanic for instance is hand work too not saturated already?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by eleniyan2020: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2023
ahmedio2017:

This is not about npower only. Can't the government provide employment for the graduate? Can't they provide enabling environment for business to thrive ? A graduate who is not gainfully employed how do u expect him/her to cope? To learn hand work?; Oya look at mechanic for instance is hand work too not saturated already?
bro if na that one,no put hope for naija govt,not ready to do anything for it citizens!

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newton2024: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
PastorFire:

I know say u be fool but i nor know say u dey plentifully STEWPID like dis grin
My Plug, if you had channelled all this energy in engaging the minister of Make up and push up bra* on social media, maybe she would have been moved to some extent. But your case is like that of Benue cultists, they can kill each other for fun but cannot defend themselves from Fulani herdsmen. What devil gives you cannot be used for positive course.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Villa12(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
Newton2024:
My Plug, if you had channelled all this energy in engaging the minister of Make up and push up bra* on social media, maybe she would have been moved to some extent. But your case is like that of Benue cultists, they can kill each other for fun but cannot defend themselves from Fulani herdsmen. What devil gives you cannot be used for positive course.
grin grin grin

Pastorfire and his non existence plug grin

Npower will pay him next week again grin

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ahmedio2017(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
eleniyan2020:
bro if na that one,no put hope for naija govt,not ready to do anything for it citizens!

That's exactly my point
Should we now continue like this?
Let's rise and make our voices heard.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
Villa12:
grin grin grin

Pastorfire and his non existence plug grin

Npower will pay him next week again grin

You are a BIG FOOL & always will be.. Npower pay or not, na u dey sleep with Sapa no be me

Na Sapa dey greet your family "Good Morning" everyday, no be me.

Na Sapa dey make u teach for 25k grin grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
Newton2024:

I know we are all entitled to be stewpid once in a while but must you abuse the previlage?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by illicit(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
Some of u guys are becoming annoying sef

Must you downgrade yourself to converse with a dog?

Why are u stooping so low?

Abegi it's no longer funny

✌️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
This thing weh N-Power do really pain me sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by eleniyan2020: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahmedio2017:

That's exactly my point
Should we now continue like this?
Let's rise and make our voices heard.
how many pple wan make there voice...we are not yet ready,everyone is running away from the country instead!
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
PastorFire:

I know we are all entitled to be stewpid once in a while but must you abuse the previlage?

Guy, mods ban me I no fit comment two days. How far
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
24kmagik:

Guy, mods ban me I no fit comment two days. How far

Why dem ban u? Dem think say na my account abi? Those useless Mezie & his e-rats here have failed.

Back you your question, yes! They disappointed us but I still believe they will pay. I believe they are working out a plan for us. The Minister & other top officials of the Ministry or program cannot all be lying at the same time.

Our youths are very impatient & quick to insult. We should have the mind of the elderly like pensioners. Whenever it comes, it shouldn't affect you in anyway.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by 24kmagik: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
PastorFire:

Why dem ban u? Dem think say na my account abi? Those useless Mezie & his e-rats here have failed.

Back you your question, yes! They disappointed us but I still believe they will pay. I believe they are working out a plan for us. The Minister & other top officials of the Ministry or program cannot all be lying at the same time.

Our youths are very impatient & quick to insult. We should have the mind of the elderly like pensioners. Whenever it comes, it shouldn't affect you in anyway.

Sapa no know patience o
Sapa de. Help me run that airtime yihakuri
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ahmedio2017(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
eleniyan2020:
how many pple wan make there voice...we are not yet ready,everyone is running away from the country instead!

People are not informed about their right, I understand the fact that many are afraid that they might lost their life hmmm. But the simple truth is that many are actually dieing on a regular basis as a result of hunger and economic instability. Let's sensitize ourselves and make sacrifices for the our generation and that of our children let's not continue like this.... It is only protest that the Nigerian government understand. Not violence one o
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AntiTerrorist: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahmedio2017:

People are not informed about their right, I understand the fact that many are afraid that they might lost their life hmmm. But the simple truth is that many are actually dieing on a regular basis as a result of hunger and economic instability. Let's sensitize ourselves and make sacrifices for the our generation and that of our children let's not continue like this.... It is only protest that the Nigerian government understand. Not violence one o
What would do if you stage of peaceful protest but government turns it violent? Did you forgot what happened during end SARS when DSS vehicles were being used to transport thugs to disrupt protests? Do you know most of the people in police and military are boys of politicians you want to protest against? The only thing that can work in this country is divine intervention.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by AntiTerrorist: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
AGManuel:
I never thought a day will come when I'll say Sadiya Farouq the former Minister in charge is better than anybody in this world but I think Sadiya is better than Edu Betta because she'll at least keep her mouth shut without making promises she can't fullfil.

With her heavy make up and big mouth.
Making empty promises and taking pictures with market women and tomatoes up and down. Deceiving beneficiaries.
Never thought a day will come when university graduates will eagerly wait for years because of government's 30k.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Banter1(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
The nigga that has been threatening my bro here has been arrested today. I posted about it yesterday here before I was attacked by someone who think my post is about him.

Please watch what you post online or who you fight with here. Lots of DSS officers here.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
24kmagik:

Sapa no know patience o
Sapa de. Help me run that airtime yihakuri

Which network

Done!
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by PastorFire: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Banter1:
The nigga that has been threatening my bro here has been arrested today. I posted about it yesterday here before I was attacked by someone who think my post is about him.

Please watch what you post online or who you fight with here. Lots of DSS officers here.

DSS kee ya family there grin grin Go and call the people you know and we will call the people we know.

DSS don become Npower beneficiary grin grin grin grin Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Clowns

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (190) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.