Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 (323777 Views)

Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / N-power Batch C2 To Commence Soon As Federal Government Spends Over ₦360bn / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ogashman(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
Newfoundlove:

It took about three months

Ok
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Npower News Today Friday 14th July 2023

According to Npower news today, Friday 14th July 2023, Npower sincerely apologize for the delay in the payment of January to June stipend, Npower is working on a smoother and faster payment process moving forward, payment will be initiated soon, Npower do not take the patience of Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries for granted. Npower truly apologize for the delay in the payment of this year's stipend. Npower is yet to initiate payment for the above-mentioned months, Npower batch c stream 2 beneficiaries should kindly remain patient as Npower is currently working on payment for January to June stipend. Npower payment for January to June will be initiated shortly.

According to Npower news, Npower is sorry to hear about the delay in the payment of Npower batch c stream 1 stipends, Npower is currently not making payments to the Npower batch c stream 1 beneficiaries, Npower batch c stream 1 stipend will be initiated once Npower resumes payment. Npower thanks Npower batch c stream 1 for their patience.

According to Npower news today on npower validation, Npower batch c beneficiaries that have completed their Npower validation for months now should please note that Npower payment is being made in batches, Npower batch c that have completed their Npower validation should kindly hold on while npower verify and process them for payment.

According to Npower news today on validation, Npower batch c that made a mistake in their account number during Npower validation should kindly note that, there is currently no option to edit or change Npower validation records at the moment, Npower batch c that made a mistake in their account details should kindly hold on with their request until Npower is able to effect the edit option, with regards to the Npower validation process. Npower batch c that completed their Npower validation today should please note that Npower received their validation records today, Npower payment is being made in batches, Npower batch c that completed their Npower validation today should kindly hold on while npower verify and process them for payment. Npower batch c beneficiaries attempting to complete their Npower validation process and unsure if their Npower validation was successful will be able to tell once their Npower validation is successful. Npower batch c that wants to check if their Npower validation was successful or if Npower has records of their validation can send a direct message to WhatsApp number 08029815618 or send a message through Npower News Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070134780663, service charge applies. Npower batch c beneficiaries that have completed their Npower validation and expecting Npower payment should note that once Npower payment is initiated they will receive theirs too. Npower batch c experiencing the error message "you cannot validate your Npower ID more than once" should kindly note that their previous Npower validation was successful and they will not be able to validate their account details twice. Npower batch c that their Npower validation was not successful should kindly validate again using the link https://validation.nasims.ng/validate and pay close attention to the prompt on their screen for update as they progress, they will be able to tell if their validation was successful. Npower batch c that received the email to complete their Npower validation and have done likewise should kindly wait for further directives from Npower. Npower welcomes them onboard. Npower batch c experiencing invalid Npower ID error message when trying to submit during Npower validation should kindly refresh their browser, check that their internet connection is strong and proceed to try the Npower validation process again. Npower batch c beneficiaries that have completed their Npower validation but yet received the Npower validation link to complete their Npower validation may choose to ignore the Npower validation message, if they are certain that they have completed their Npower validation process. Npower batch c beneficiaries that received the email to complete their Npower validation through the Npower validation link sent to them should please ensure that their details are correct to avoid any payment error.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LUAN(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2023
Banter1:
This the site used to validate and got paid. https://validation.nasims.ng/validate
did you go for thumbprint before payment, you only the validation that you did
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LUAN(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2023
vito30:

that email did not come from N-power... they just named the sender as n-power...i have 3 websites and i know what i am talking about.....it still originated from the fake website media.nasims.ng which is fake
i checked the registeration of the site bro... either you are part of the scheme or you are gullible
I have imputed my details already before seeing this your comment, please how do I protest my bvn which I have disclose to the site already. This is the site http://validation.nasims.ng/
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newfoundlove: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
LUAN:
Very unnecessary

If you were sent a mail from Npower to validate your details, pls go ahead, thats the only way u will get paid

I did and I got paid three months

Oct to Dec 2022

I never did any thumbprinting

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newfoundlove: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
LUAN:
I have imputed my details already before seeing this your comment, please how do I protest my bvn which I have disclose to the site already. This is the site http://validation.nasims.ng/

Bros pls don't give urself hypertension over nothing

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newfoundlove: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Now let me burst y'all brain

I wasnt even sent the mail
I just copied the link from here and I validated

It was after I got paid that I got the mail

Cappish

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Achizzy7: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Newfoundlove:
I wasnt even sent the mail I just copied the link from here and I validated
Cappish
Bro.....how long did it take for u to get paid after validating ??
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LUAN(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Newfoundlove:

Bros pls don't give urself hypertension over nothing

I was shivering if I have given my details to scammers, wen I saw some comments here. I pray it turn out to be real because, I broke pass church rat. Nothing to sustain myself since August last year wen I lost my job

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LUAN(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Newfoundlove:

Cappish
did it reflects in your dashboard?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newfoundlove: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
LUAN:
did it reflects in your dashboard?

Nope

I got paid

Dashboard still showing shortlisted

grin
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newfoundlove: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Achizzy7:

Bro.....how long did it take for u to get paid after validating ??

I have validated about two months before I got paid

But I guess its not like that for everyone

The payment is made at one for everyone, u know

So now let's say Npower wants to pay next month and u validated this month

I guess u will be bankrolled and get paid

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by olaoluwa32: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2023
Please help ,I was just preshortlisted and I try to validate my account but to my surprise I was seeing'you can not validate your npower ID more than once and I have not done any before.please what is happening.am I goin to be paid by the time the payment starting?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by queentener(f): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2023
vito30:

that email did not come from N-power... they just named the sender as n-power...i have 3 websites and i know what i am talking about.....it still originated from the fake website media.nasims.ng which is fake
i checked the registeration of the site bro... either you are part of the scheme or you are gullible
Their official Twitter page confirmed it's Real.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Newfoundlove: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
olaoluwa32:
Please help ,I was just preshortlisted and I try to validate my account but to my surprise I was seeing'you can not validate your npower ID more than once and I have not done any before.please what is happening.am I goin to be paid by the time the payment starting?

Pls go through previous posts

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
olaoluwa32:
It simply means that the previous validation was successful, but your case is quite strange, since you said you have not done the validation before, would suggest you send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618 or send me a direct message on npower news Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070134780663

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
Newfoundlove:

Cappish
Yes you can copy the validation link directly and it will be successful although it does not work for all Npower shortlisted applicants.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
LUAN:
Biometrics/thumbprinting is not necessary for now, what is important at the moment is to complete the Npower validation successfully and confirmation if the Npower validation records have been received by Npower.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
LUAN:
The site above is the real Npower validation website.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by RosyIsBlessed: 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
ezenwaez:

It simply means that the previous validation was successful, but your case is quite strange, since you said you have not done the validation before, would suggest you send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618 or send me a direct message on npower news Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070134780663

I think this person should be reported to the mods for possible scam. Someone having no affiliation with npower, npower doesn't even know him yet he's dropping number requesting to be contacted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Amaze2233: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Nkpower has ended, know this and know peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by fraymite: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
Don't be tempted with this guy ezenwaez pushing everyone to a validation link. That link is not genuine from Npower..gov.ng is the domain of real Npower child and parent websites and all government agencies in Nigeria uses that..ng is the domain this validation link carries and that is not from Npower. The interface was a copy of Npower graphics just to deceive innocent people. Their objective is to collect your personal data through that validation form and launch possible future spamming, phishing and bank fraud. Please beware before you drop any details on that validation link.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
fraymite:
Don't be tempted with this guy ezenwaez pushing everyone to a validation link. That link is not genuine from Npower..gov.ng is the domain of real Npower child and parent websites and all government agencies in Nigeria uses that..ng is the domain this validation link carries and that is not from Npower. The interface was a copy of Npower graphics just to deceive innocent people. Their objective is to collect your personal data through that validation form and launch possible future spamming, phishing and bank fraud. Please beware before you drop any details on that validation link.
Stop misleading members on what you know nothing about, the validation link https://validation.nasims.ng is the official validation link and it is directly from Npower.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by fraymite: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
ezenwaez:

Stop misleading members on what you know nothing about, the validation link https://validation.nasims.ng is the official validation link and it is directly from Npower.
OK show us any official channel of Npower that gives that link. Not your coined Facebook page oo. That news page on Facebook is yours and not Npower.
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
fraymite:

OK show us any official channel of Npower that gives that link. Not your coined Facebook page oo. That news page on Facebook is yours and not Npower.
Please stop misleading members.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by StepTwo: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
fraymite:

I don’t know what you gain from discouraging people. You might not even be a beneficiary.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LUAN(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
ezenwaez:

Biometrics/thumbprinting is not necessary for now, what is important at the moment is to complete the Npower validation successfully and confirmation if the Npower validation records have been received by Npower.
please how do I confirm that
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by LUAN(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
ezenwaez:

The site above is the real Npower validation website.
ok. i did mine just yesterday, is there any possibility that I will paid alongside with the people who are expecting their payment?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by iSense247: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Amaze2233:
Nkpower has ended, know this and know peace.
But was there not supposed to be official statement to this effect from federal government? Is this the right way to dismiss beneficiaries?
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by Vintage100(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
iSense247:
But was there not supposed to be official statement to this effect from federal government? Is this the right way to dismiss beneficiaries?

The person you quoted only aired his opinion as he his not npower official, npower might have ended, but he is not the one to tell us. Only npower officials or someone working in the ministry can confirm the termination of the programme or otherwise

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
LUAN:
please how do I confirm that
Send me a private message on WhatsApp 08029815618
Re: N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 by ezenwaez(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
LUAN:
ok. i did mine just yesterday, is there any possibility that I will paid alongside with the people who are expecting their payment?
You just completed your validation you have to exercise patience for an update to be made on your nasims profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (190) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

Viewing this topic: Evaloyal2J(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.