Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies (8517 Views)

80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF / 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2023
London Gatwick Airport London, VINCI Airports owns the majority shareholding of 50.01% and the remainder owned by a consortium of investors and managed by Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), who have operated Gatwick since 2009.

Vinci (corporately styled VINCI) is a French concessions and construction company founded in 1899 as Société Générale d'Enterprises.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Throwback: 5:30pm On May 14, 2023
Hahahahahaha!

Igboman running when no one is chasing him.

After Yorubas moved on from having Airlines to having Airports, our catch-up brothers started celebrating that they now have Airlines.

To live in the shadow of another because you hate him and ready to stab, is to remain backwards.

Someone should wake up Arthur Nzeribe.

Good morning!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2023
Many western media deceiving gullible minds, I don't know what they gain in lying

This is their official Website

https://www.gatwickairport.com/business-community/about-gatwick/company-information/ownership-management/

25 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahahahaha!

You guys should stop deceiving yourselves with propaganda we are in jet age not days of Lagos/Ibadan propaganda

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahahahaha!

After Yorubas moved on from having Airlines to having Airports, our catch-up brothers started celebrating that they now have Airlines.

To live in the shadow of another becuase you hate him and ready to stab, is to remain backwards.

Someone should wake up Arthur Nzeribe.

Good morning!

Read the facts

27 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Throwback: 5:34pm On May 14, 2023
post=123133454:
Many western media deceiving gullible minds, I don't know what they gain in lying

https://www.gatwickairport.com/business-community/about-gatwick/company-information/ownership-management/

The story really pained you so much you went digging?

Did you discover crude oil?

Guess what?

Adebayo Ogunlesi is even managing 3 international airports.

He was a member of the inauguration team of President Donald Trump 2017.

Who pass you pass you, that is why Chinua Achebe confessed that his tribe had to catch up with Yorubas.

While Yorubas were setting standards for Africa, their little brother in Nigeria was looking up to them hoping to catch up.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Afonjanistan: 5:35pm On May 14, 2023
So Afonjanistans were trying to steal that airport too?!! shocked

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Odin13: 5:35pm On May 14, 2023
cheesy grin

You burst their propaganda they change tone..

Na who know understand this people.. they one above don Dey already call his superiors.. based on cover up on lies they’ve being telling themselves ; grin for years

Op forget this people..

Their media love feeding them propaganda and dem sabi chop..

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by worldTina(f): 5:35pm On May 14, 2023
Them too dey like to claim

14 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Jogs1900: 5:36pm On May 14, 2023
Dick measuring.

6 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Odin13: 5:36pm On May 14, 2023
post=123133454:

They think Nigerians are all Yoruba and reason like Yoruba…

Allie Yoruba media keep making money

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

So when you post wrong informations I will ignore I have been trying to educate ignorant minds like you that London Gatwick Airport is not own by any Nigeria man, you guys keep feeding the public with lies

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Odin13: 5:38pm On May 14, 2023
Afonjanistan:
So Afonjanistans were trying to steal that airport too?!! shocked

Hitler is a learner to southwest media propaganda

….

39 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Ofunaofu: 5:38pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

You don't want him to dig up facts to dispel your lies

38 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2023
Jogs1900:
Dick measuring.
Nothing like dick measuring just correcting the lies by your brothers

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:39pm On May 14, 2023
Anyone suprised that this thread was opened by a tribalistic Ibo man grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Jogs1900: 5:39pm On May 14, 2023
post=123133555:

So when you post wrong information I will ignore it, I have been trying to educate ignorant minds like you that London Gatwick Airport is not own by any Nigeria man, you guys keep feeding the public with lies
Who are the other owners after all, the link you posted said Vinci owned 50.01%
Let me school you...From 2009 to 2019, the airport was owned by Ogunlesi..
He only sold part of his shares to the Vinci group in 2019 thereby making them the larger shareholder.

The Yorubaman still controls 49% ownership of Gatwick Airport.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Afamsi: 5:41pm On May 14, 2023
Audio achievers from the west always claiming what they are not

20 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Throwback: 5:41pm On May 14, 2023
[s][/s]
Ofunaofu:

You don't want him to dig up facts to dispel your lies

I want him to run helter-skelter at the mention of Yoruba greatness.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Who are the other owners after all, the link you posted said Vinci owned 50.01%

The remainder owned by a consortium of investors

20 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Brek: 5:42pm On May 14, 2023
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:44pm On May 14, 2023
post=123133660:

the remainder owned by a consortium of investors
GIP managed consortium of investors. .
GIP is owned by Ogunlesi.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Throwback: 5:44pm On May 14, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Anyone suprised that this thread was opened by a tribalistic Ibo man grin

Inferiority Complex has really bastardized their collective psyche.

An Igboman does not want to hear that another man's farm from another tribe is bigger than his own.

He immediately becomes overcome with pain, agony, and sorrow.

This same bitter fellow was so distraught with agony about the nairaland topic on retail supermarket ownership in Nigeria.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Jogs1900: 5:44pm On May 14, 2023
post=123133660:

Who are the consortium of investors?

Say the truth before you disgrace your entire lineage.

I know you know the truth..

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Twistaray(m): 5:44pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:
[s][/s]

I want him to run helter-skelter at the mention of Yoruba greatness.

What a great man with great wealth. More Airport to his pocket. grin

No Akpu eater man alive or dead is as blessed and wealthy as this man. cool

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 14, 2023
post=123133660:

Can u give us their names since u wan disgrace ur entire lineage online...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:45pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:

Inferiority Complex has really bastardized their collective psyche.

An Igboman does not want to hear that another man's farm from another tribe is bigger than his own.

He immediately becomes overcome with pain, agony, and sorrow.
Isn't that the same reason why they push drugs so as to outdo each other in their villages every Christmas.

Their culture mehn. Wicked and dangerous culture.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by SpatialKing(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

GIP managed consortium of investors. .
GIP is owned by Ogunlesi.

Show some evidence
Don't just make claims

10 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2023
Throwback:
[s][/s]

I qant him to run helter-skelter at the mention of Yoruba greatness.
This is the company official website,

I wonder why you guys always have this mentality, once you buy small stack you start claiming the company, same thing Otedola did when he acquired 5% of Transcorp started making silly noise on Media and he was kicked out by major, Igbo men control majority shares in MTN Nigeria but we haven't claimed the company one day, today MTN Nigeria is most profitable company in Nigeria

19 Likes

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:52pm On May 14, 2023
SpatialKing:

Show some evidence
Don't just make claims
GIP still manages 49.9%.
I know it's a bitter pill for envious Ibo men to swallow.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Jogs1900: 5:53pm On May 14, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

GIP still manages 49.9%.
I know it's a bitter pill for envious Ibo men to swallow.
Ignore the boy..
He don abandon the thread.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gatwick Airport London Is Not Own By Yoruba Man ignore the lies by Ibrahimcoomasie: 5:54pm On May 14, 2023
post=123133775:

This is the company official website,

I wonder why you guys always have this mentality, once you buy small stack you start claiming the company, same thing Otedola did when he acquired 5% of Transcorp started making silly noise on Media and he was kicked out by major, Igbo men control majority shares in MTN Nigeria but we haven't claimed the company one day, today MTN Nigeria is most profitable company in Nigeria

You Ibo men not only beat empty chest around, you also lie alot. Smh.

MTN Group limited (a south African firm) is the .ajory shareholder of MTN Nigeria.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kano Youths Inhale Gutter Odour To Get High. / Day Light Corruption In Phcn Meter Maintenance Fees Collection / Jim Ovia Donates N1Billion To Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.