Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In (491 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In by Tayorshd87: 6:49pm On May 14, 2023
This is a child have spent alot on in terms of dietaries and vitamins and good baby food including breast milk but he hardly eat and reject almost food 😢

In conclusion it's making him look skinny which I don't really like although he looks healthy....

Female or nursing mothers in the house please what can u recommend for me to us 🙏
Re: I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In by Preciousppearl(f): 7:32pm On May 14, 2023
Tayorshd87:
This is a child have spent alot on in terms of dietaries and vitamins and good baby food including breast milk but he hardly eat and reject almost food 😢

In conclusion it's making him look skinny which I don't really like although he looks healthy....

Female or nursing mothers in the house please what can u recommend for me to us 🙏
if the pediatrician says your baby is healthy and fine please let the baby be and grow at his/her own pace.anyone can recommend for you here but it's your job to keep trying, to discover what your baby like.They do have preference too.

2 Likes

Re: I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In by olasaad(f): 7:39pm On May 14, 2023
Is he rejecting breast milk too? Because breastfeeding is the only solution.
Re: I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In by Mindlog: 8:45pm On May 14, 2023
Have you taken the baby to see a paediatrician?
Re: I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In by fyzaila: 5:52am On May 15, 2023
If your baby is very healthy and not malnourished confirmed by any pediatrician, then you have nothing to worry about ma. It could be gene, some people are naturally lepa that's from birth.

2 Likes

Re: I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In by babzlim(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
have you heard of tombrown
I give the baby just 3months he won't only add weight but sharp and with alot of wahala and very strong.

1 Like

Re: I Want My 4month Old Baby To Add Weight Female Come In by Tayorshd87: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2023
babzlim:
have you heard of tombrown
I give the baby just 3months he won't only add weight but sharp and with alot of wahala and very strong.

Thanks I will try but he is now 9months

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales Maxi Dispenser 3 Taps And LG Bedside Refrigerator For Sale / Man Kicked Out Lady With A Child From His Car Unto A Busy Street(video) / Predisposed To Change And Fear Of Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.