Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing (686 Views)

What Business Do You Regret Starting?? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In HUGE Lose? / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by adefemited: 8:26pm On May 14, 2023
Affiliate marketing is simply recommending helpful product to people who need them and get paid a commission once a sale is made from your recommendation
In a nutshell, your job as an affiliate marketer is to connect buyers and sellers together and get paid when the buyer buys the product you recommended.

You don’t need to own the product you’re selling but you earn good commissions for selling the products.

The commission can be as high as 50% to 80%

Now, let’s say you are promoting a product that is worth N20,000 and is offering 50% Commission per sale.

So if you help sell one unit of the product from your recommendation you earn N10,000

*Let’s say you sell 1 unit per day*..

*That’s N70,000 per week*

*and N300,000 per month* ..
*10k × 30days = N300,000*

Remember we have products worth 40k, 50k , 60k.

With the kind of money I've made in affiliate marketing, the regret I have is that I didn't start early enough.

You can learn more about affiliate marketing. Contact me: +2347037645567

1 Like

Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by adefemited: 8:28pm On May 14, 2023
Access a free workshop.
Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by Queendera(f): 8:31pm On May 14, 2023
So where's the regret?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by fergieboy: 9:03pm On May 14, 2023
Queendera:
So where's the regret?
Click bait
Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by Nelx(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2023
Affiliate marketing is a legit source of income, so far the affiliate is truthful about the content of the products they're selling.

Well done boss

1 Like

Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by adefemited: 2:36am On May 15, 2023
Queendera:
So where's the regret?

I did not start early enough. If you are not an affiliate marketer, you need to get started.
Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by tonytony208(m): 5:12am On May 15, 2023
adefemited:

I did not start early enough. If you are not an affiliate marketer, you need to get started.

The fact that you guys use tricks and deception to describe your posts make it look like your only hope of earning is from selling your courses to us
Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by eteebanky1: 7:01am On May 15, 2023
If you're making much money from it

Why do you want to teach people for money

Thief

1 Like

Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by adefemited: 1:25pm On May 15, 2023
tonytony208:

The fact that you guys use tricks and deception to describe your posts make it look like your only hope of earning is from selling your courses to us

Nobody is using tricks and deception to get you registered or sell courses. To be a successful affiliate marketer, you need to understand what affiliate marketing is all about and the the necessary skills you need to acquire to get started. A lot of people think affiliate marketing is just about signing up on any affiliate platform but what about the marketing?

You must learn how to sell the products.

Besides, affiliate marketing courses are not the only products, it's just a

Example of are
👉 Health products
👉 Travel Products
👉 Relationship products
👉 Skills Acquisition products like Graphics Designing, Website Design, Smartphone videography etc
👉 *Business advancement products

There is always a price to pay for knowledge.
Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by adefemited: 2:59pm On May 15, 2023
eteebanky1:
If you're making much money from it

Why do you want to teach people for money

Thief

You can't know the value of something you don't pay for. Anything valuable must cost you something like time, energy and money.

You can get started with Affiliate Marketing by either Beginner's method or Expert method.

Beginner's method means to promote products without having adequate knowledge of how it is being done in the right way.

Expert's method refers to the application of strategies learnt about the Affiliate Marketing system and how it works.

Many people are poor because they don't want to channel their energy, money and time in the right place to learn something profitable. They are only interested in Ponzi scheme.

Affiliate Marketing requires you to learn the art of selling by paying a token for the knowledge.

Value is not free.
That's why there are rich people and poor people. You pay the price to be rich.
Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by MrPOTUS: 3:07pm On May 15, 2023
adefemited:

You can't know the value of something you don't pay for. Anything valuable must cost you something like time, energy and money.

You can get started with Affiliate Marketing by either Beginner's method or Expert method.

Beginner's method means to promote products without having adequate knowledge of how it is being done in the right way.

Expert's method refers to the application of strategies learnt about the Affiliate Marketing system and how it works.

Many people are poor because they don't want to channel their energy, money and time in the right place to learn something profitable. They are only interested in Ponzi scheme.

Affiliate Marketing requires you to learn the art of selling by paying a token for the knowledge.

Value is not free.
That's why there are rich people and poor people. You pay the price to be rich.

You're not making a dime from it, only from gullible people that pay u for course.

No Nigerian will ever reveal the secret to their business success to strangers.

The so called affiliate marketing you guys do here in Nigeria is a pyramid scheme.
Re: Why I Regret Starting Affiliate Marketing by adefemited: 4:50pm On May 15, 2023
Come to my dm and I will show you the proof.
+2347037645567

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Launches A New E-hailing Service...to Rival Uber, Bolt.... / Strockbroker Firms In Aba / Help With Share Cerificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.