Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Are You Addicted To? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are You Addicted To? (978 Views)

Are You Addicted To 'nzu' White Clay / Man Cuts Off His Own Hands Because He Is Addicted To STEALING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Addicted To? by bruzee: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
What are you addicted to? Why did you get hooked to something,
Please i want genuine answers
I submitted this topic yesterday and i still did not get any reply.
There is nobody that can tell me he or she is not addicted to one thing or the other,some are alcohol,while some are yellow complexioned gals and some are black handsome guys,it depends on you. Like me im addicted to yellow complexioned lady,designer cloths,posh cars and so on
What about you?
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by chima2011: 1:03am On Sep 28, 2011
am addicted to social networking. especially nairaland.com and www.naweown.com (social network for pidgin English)
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by lepasharon(f): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2011
chewing gumcheesy
Re: What Are You Addicted To? by razznaija(f): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2011
lepasharon:

chewing gumcheesy

I'm addicted to gum too, you can never see me without a pack or a stick of gum NEVER!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Utter Ridiculous.. There Is Education And Then There Is Enlightenment / Photos; See Inside The Throne Of The New Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Taraban's In Great Fear As Fulani And Mumuye Clash Intensifies || Www.naijaram.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.