Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,479 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Kogi State Face A New Outbreak Of Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kogi State Face A New Outbreak Of Disease (183 Views)

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me / China Reports Outbreak Of H5N1 Bird Flu / New Outbreak Of Ebola Kills 17 In DR Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Face A New Outbreak Of Disease by crood: 2:23am On May 15, 2023
If you are living in ankpa area of kogi state right now you will happen to know that majority of people have an unknown rare skin condition that is itchy and it feel sweet when scratching it.

I have made a survey and I discovered that it is happening right now to both healthy and unhealthy people.
And it is a very serious condition that Government needs to look into before it spreads and become another dangerous disease like ebola or covid-19.

Is this skin condition happening in your state too?
What is the solution?

Contact me for more information.
Re: Kogi State Face A New Outbreak Of Disease by Originalsly: 7:12am On May 15, 2023
Most likely it is caused by some environmental hazard .... maybe chemicals used in some industry has contaminated the water supply ... or the air polluted with some chemical that irritates the skin. The Environmental Protection Agency and health ministry should h3 investigating.

(1) (Reply)

Please Prioritize Heart Care On A Budget: Prevention Is Better Than Cure / Paralyzed People Can Now Work With The New Technology / "Oshaprapra Soap " You Can Also Afford It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.