Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me (77525 Views)

HELP ME: What Kind of Disease/Infection is This??? / What Kind Of Disease Is This Please Help With Your Suggestions / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hi nairalanders
Please I really need your help I know this is not the right section for this but I really need your helps I'm in a big pain I don't know what's this disease is all about I will go straight to the point please forget about the write up and my English grin grin grin

I'm having a stubborn injury in my hand for more than one month now it started from a tiny pox and I scratched it and it started swallowing up and the surrounding is very thick I have been to the hospital for more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs I'm really tired please I need help please I have taken alot of drugs including concoction still I don't see any improvement please help me if you have any idea

NB:I feel pain, itching and it keeps expanding and the surrounding is very thick

God will bless you all for your suggestions

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by xpressionx(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Watch pimple popper on YouTube, you will understand better

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
xpressionx:
what's pimple popper

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
xpressionx:
some are suggesting it to be either poison or my area when I come from e get some kind wound when them they say nah village people dey use as weapon
I reject am if na that kind one IJN

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nebulax: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
It's better to visit a doctor.. You might have been infected with another disease considering your unheal wound

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nebulax:
It's better to visit a doctor..
I have done that more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Seun Lalasticlala mynd44 please help one of your user is going down please move to front page for suggestions please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nebulax: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Gbedulord:
I have done that more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs

Try herbal then.. Once had measles back in the days . My landlady prepared some local herbs which I drank for weeks. With scratching, the measles did not burst and I did not have scars in my body after it gone

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nebulax:

Try herbal then.. Once had measles back in the days . My landlady prepared some local herbs which I drank for weeks. With scratching, the measles did not burst and I did not have scars in my body after it gone
thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Gbedulord: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
I have taken alot of ampicillin and more drugs now I have shortened alot of blood because of this evil injury please help me

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by chatinent: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Get an antibiotic. You should be fine.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Gbedulord:
Hi nairalanders
Please I really need your help I know this is not the right section for this but I really need your helps I'm in a big pain I don't know what's this disease is all about I will go straight to the point please forget about the write up and my English grin grin grin

I'm having a stubborn injury in my hand for more than one month now it started from a tiny pox and I scratched it and it started swallowing up and the surrounding is very thick I have been to the hospital for more than two time they keep on prescribing same drugs I'm really tired please I need help please I have taken alot of drugs including concoction still I don't see any improvement please help me if you have any idea

NB:I feel pain, itching and it keeps expanding and the surrounding is very thick

God will bless you all for your suggestions
Go to a Good & Listening Nigerian Hospital, tell the PHYSICIANS to also consider infection called PASTEURELLA MULTOCIDA,
FRANCISELLA TULAREMIA
, that's if you ever played with animals especially cats.
That presentation is also suggestive of these.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bro, not a doctor and just giving a layman opinion with a bit of experience.

It could be an ulcerative skin disease. You have what looks like an ulcer, more or less a hole, that may be caused by a flesh-eating bacteria. Clue is the black ring around the ulcer may mean the tissues and cells around the ulcer are affected and poisoned.

Read the article below see if you can confront a doctor with it. At least let them eliminate it.

A lot of Nigerian doctors are impatient, close-minded and not fans of medical research or consultation.

You have to start doing your research and then asking question for your own health. I have seen this before that's why I suggest you try and look into it. Remember, it is only personal opinion but worth mentioning to a doctor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7564743/amp/Urgent-warning-horrific-flesh-eating-tropical-disease-spreads-suddenly-Australia.html

Urgent warning as a horrific flesh-eating tropical disease that leaves gaping wounds and ulcers spreads suddenly across Australia

A warning has been issued as a flesh-eating tropical disease spreads across Australia.

Daintree ulcer is an ulcerative skin disease caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium ulcerans.

Also known as Bairnsdale Ulcer, it starts as abnormal tissue growth before eating through flesh and leaving nasty wounds.

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Getsaved(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
OneTemplate:
Bro, not a doctor and just giving a layman opinion with a bit of experience.

It could be an ulcerative skin disease. You have what looks like an ulcer, more or less a hole, that may be caused by a flesh-eating bacteria. Clue is the black ring around the ulcer may mean the tissues and cells around the ulcer are affected and poisoned.

Read the article below see if you can confront a doctor with it. At least let them eliminate it.

A lot of Nigerian doctors are impatient, close-minded and not fans of medical research or consultation.

You have to start doing your research and then asking question for your own health. I have seen this before that's why I suggest you try and look into it. Remember, it is only personal opinion but worth mentioning to a doctor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7564743/amp/Urgent-warning-horrific-flesh-eating-tropical-disease-spreads-suddenly-Australia.html

OP you should listen to this guy. Let me add, go to a good hospital or clinic (preferably private) with a good laboratory. A good doctor will direct you to their lab. Where a swab of the injury will be made and culture to determine the organism and the drug that could kill it.
Please see a good doctor with a good lab. The doctor would be the one to specify which test you need to do at the lab.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Getsaved:

OP you should listen to this guy. Let me add, go to a good hospital or clinic (preferably private) with a good laboratory. A good doctor will direct you to their lab. Where a swab of the injury will be made and culture to determine the organism and the drug that could kill it.
Please see a good doctor with a good lab. The doctor would be the one to specify which test you need to do at the lab.

Great advice. A good lab with comprehensive testing is vital. Downside is that they are expensive.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by iluvdonjazzy: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Use harbal soap it will heal
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by SirLakes: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Do not sef medicate ooo angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by tillaman(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by yahoxeem: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Go for 456 days fasting and prayer
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Thislifeeh: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Go hospital
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Brighterdays: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Do you have any history of diabetes?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
Go to tropical a health clinic. It looks fungal but could also be a flesh eating worm

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by wildcat65: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
That's the first case of Covid-20

For cure, drink 12.5 litres of palm oil

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by UrFears: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by flyca: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Fungi Infection. Go to hosiptal. It will be cut, pulled out (uprooted) from yur skin.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Seequadry(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Go and see your doctor
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Tinubuadvocate: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Are you not a Yoruba man? You better find your way before it get out of hand. Stop going to hospital tell your parents to take you out .dont say its ordinary hand .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by saddler: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
The prognosis is looking like cancer.

After running microbiological tests from a good lab, try biopsy.

A sore that wont heal is suggestive of cancer

12 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by bigdammyj: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ask Google
Re: What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
@first pics is a huge black head caused by sebum and dead skin trapped in your pores over the years.

Pop it out by pressing hard on it or use a salicylic acid cleanser on it for easy popping.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.