Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. (14622 Views)

Prop Firm Trading Partnership - $10K Funded Account (TFF) / Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Prop Firm For Deriv Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 5:17pm On Apr 23
Makaveli888:
I have being following you lession,But I got no idea about trading,
I wouldn't mind putting me through Sir,
I really want to learn it,no matter what.
Can I get your WhatsApp number.thanks

I will charge you a fee oh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0 7 0 1 0 4 7 4 0 3 5
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 7:19pm On Apr 24
Wednesday

Gold 50 pips profit

Gu 20 pips loss
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by samfelly: 10:03am On Apr 25
Donsheddy:
The strategy a simple on the 15k account I'll be using 0.07 lots on gold and 0.12 lots on GBP USD and also risk to reward will be 1:1

And I will have 50 pips stop loss on gold and 30 pips stop loss on GBP USD

My profit target each day will be $45 meaning if I have a trade on GBPUSD and gold at the same time once my profit shows $45 I'm closing all trades

Meanwhile take profit will be set at 30 pips for GBP USD and 50 pips for gold

Which means if gold take profits hits first I'll be having $35 that means I need just 10 more pips on GBPUSD to get my daily target and I close the trade same applies to gold if GBP hits first I'll be needing 20 pips on gold to hit my target so that's how I intend to work through this let's see how it goes....

In situations where one hits stop loss first alert the second to run to take profit in order to cover for the initial loss but if both trade he stop loss in a day I close for the day and continue trading in next day....

This means both trade has a risk of $71 if both hits stop loss but in situation whereby one hit stop loss and the other is take off it I'll be closing at break even

In other words I'll be risking 0.47% on 15k account and and 0.3% on 25k account with intention of getting at least 2% per month thank you

Love these trading styles ๐Ÿ’œ
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by samfelly: 10:06am On Apr 25
Donsheddy:
Today marks the end of the first quarter of the year..
I promised my self this year i will be very decisive on my approach and if i dont see good results, i will switch to another approach....
I traded gu and i noticed ive been going back and forth with no clear path in sight and if i continue with this step i might spend the whole year just in phase 1....

While i was trading gu, I've also watched gold on the sidelines, ive always known that one day i will switch to fast moving pairs but i also know that i had to work on my discipline before making that move....

So I think I'm ready to take up last challenge of trading gold, in the next 3 months I'll be trading gold and GBP USD together.

So the past 3 weeks I've been trading gold and I made good progress better than I did with GBP USD....

2 weeks ago I opened an account with ftmo 200k account, and I noticed I made good profit about 2% on the account while risking 0.5% per each circle of trade, meaning that the trade I take in gold and GBpUSD combined is 0.5%

So going to the new week that's what I'll be working on this...
Since I'm still experimenting I will stop trading my 200k account and other accounts and focus on my 15k account and 25k account by the grace of God I'm still expecting other accounts...

So far I have 2.5% in my 15k account and 1.5% am I 25k account

If you resume trading on the 200k account, what daily target are you likely settling for and what would be your RR? Genuinely asking to know how, just incase I stumbled on such account size, cos the psychology behind a small and big accounts are totally different
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 10:11am On Apr 25
samfelly:

If you resume trading on the 200k account, what daily target are you likely settling for and what would be your RR? Genuinely asking to know how, just incase I stumbled on such account size, cos the psychology behind a small and big accounts are totally different

I'm looking at 1:1 with 700$ risk...

And 1000$ weekly target for a start

1 Like

Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by samfelly: 8:44pm On Apr 25
Donsheddy:

I'm looking at 1:1 with 700$ risk...

And 1000$ weekly target for a start

Okay. It's doable then, make I no fear or shake
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 9:59pm On Apr 25
Just in case you're wondering if im really taking the trades....

15k 5.5% up

25k 2.9% up

Done for the week

1 Like

Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 6:30am On Apr 26
Thursday

Gu 30 pips loss

Gold 50 pips profit
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 7:20pm On Apr 26
Friday

Gu 30 pips loss

Gold 50 pips profit
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by susaeta: 12:33pm On Apr 28
If youโ€™re using Deriv to trade, you can fund your account with as low ad $1 and also withdraw from your account as low as $1. Very swift and smooth. My agent is tested and trusted. Chat me up on telegram @dchossen1 for the group linK.
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by daniel2000bc: 1:06pm On Apr 28
Cool Gold is doing well
Donsheddy:
Friday

Gu 30 pips loss

Gold 50 pips profit
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 6:15pm On Apr 29
Monday

Gold 50 pips profit

Gu 30 pips loss
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 6:16pm On Apr 29
Profit made in the month of April

Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 1:48pm On Apr 30
Tuesday

Gold 50 pips loss

Gu 30 pips loss

1 Like

Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by daniel2000bc: 3:14pm On May 01
Donsheddy what happened today you hardly lose on gold
Donsheddy:
Tuesday

Gold 50 pips loss

Gu 30 pips loss
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 3:52pm On May 01
daniel2000bc:
Donsheddy what happened today you hardly lose on gold

Some days are like that... Been a tough week so far
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 3:52pm On May 01
Wednesday

Gold 50 pips los

Gu loss 30 pips
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 9:17am On May 02
Thursday

Gold 50 pips profit

Gu 30 pips loss

1 Like

Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by Donsheddy: 10:42am On May 03
Friday

Gu 30 pips profit

Gold 50 pips loss
Re: My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. by susaeta: 4:46pm On May 03
If youโ€™re using Deriv to trade, you can fund your account with as low as $1 and also withdraw from your account as low as $1. Very swift and smooth. Agent is tested and trusted. Chat me up on telegram @dchossen1 for the group linK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Professional Forex Portfolio Managers Meet Here! / Investors Recover N400bn Lost To JP Morgan Sentiments / Genuine Investment I Can Invest With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.