Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Any Friendship That Was Destroyed Because Of The Election Wasn't Worth It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Friendship That Was Destroyed Because Of The Election Wasn't Worth It (1151 Views)

Between Fashola And Datti Baba Ahmed. See How Fashola Was Destroyed In Seconds / The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video) / The Correct Ayedaade Result Before It Was Destroyed By Inec Official - channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Friendship That Was Destroyed Because Of The Election Wasn't Worth It by obembet(f): 4:15pm On May 15, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Any Friendship That Was Destroyed Because Of The Election Wasn't Worth It by stanluiz(m): 10:03pm On May 15, 2023
Peterobi90:
If people have cut you off.. live with it.. your friendship does not matter to them...

Tell that to parents who are strughling with drug prone children..

Tell that to parents struggling with employment for their children whom end up as fraudsters...

Tell that to families that have lost tens of loved ones due to those that push for MUMU candidacy, those that believe in steal it, grab it, run with it while nothing happens...

Tell that to to the over 130m in poverty...

Its great you showed your colours.... your friendship was never worth it, and am glad most of them saw you for you.. you raised mayhem on neighbours. Killed same friends you claimed to pick specially, hurt so many relatives and judged them by the colour of their skin and facial looks, tore their ballots and then you are here blabbing gibberish... why are you not satisfied with your new found friends, birds of a feather flock together.. yeah, they are obviously the least in society, hope they gave you a warm welcome to the bandwagon...

GTFO...
You have said my mind.

Remain bless Bro!
Re: Any Friendship That Was Destroyed Because Of The Election Wasn't Worth It by stanluiz(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2023
Odibembem:

Why did u vote for Obi if not tribalism? I am Edo, voted Tinubu cos I believe going by his antecedents as Lagos governor, his developmental masterplan, his capacity to manage and build people and leaders, he is d best among those that presented themselves for the presidency. So why did u and 98% of Ibos vote for Obi? Did he have a history of superlative performance and competence? No. Was he celebrated as d best governor during his time? No. Can he rank in d same league as Sullivan Chime or David Umahi in terms of performance? No. Did he leave enduring leagcies in Anambra in terms of infrastructure and institutions that other states are now emulating? No. When he was Economic Adviser to GEJ, what positive impact did he make? Nothing! Then why in God's name did u wish to foist him on Nigeria? Tribalism, anger, hatred and bitterness!!
What you wrote is reverse and opposite of Peter obi.

What is Tinubu legacy ? Agbero and thuggry.

The drug lord is still milking Lagos dry through his company called alpha beta. He also forfiet 460k$ to the US as part of his crime in narco trafficking.

Everything about him is hidden is secrecy. His name, age, state of health etc.

So why in God's name did you foist the Corrupt kleptomaniac drug lord on Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Any Friendship That Was Destroyed Because Of The Election Wasn't Worth It by Lionstep: 10:29pm On May 15, 2023
I'm trying to cut the way I access nairaland because after the election av come to realize that Yorubas can actually support a dead man just to make sure Igbos don't get to power, not all of them though, but unfortunately it's like shooting one's self on the foot because whatever the selected man brings both Yoruba and rest of the country will enjoy it together,

1 Like

Re: Any Friendship That Was Destroyed Because Of The Election Wasn't Worth It by Odibembem: 5:50am On May 16, 2023
stanluiz:
What you wrote is reverse and opposite of Peter obi.

What is Tinubu legacy ? Agbero and thuggry.

The drug lord is still milking Lagos dry through his company called alpha beta. He also forfiet 460k$ to the US as part of his crime in narco trafficking.

Everything about him is hidden is secrecy. His name, age, state of health etc.

So why in God's name did you foist the Corrupt kleptomaniac drug lord on Nigeria ?

Tinubu gave Lagos LASTMA, LAWMA, LAGBUS, RRS, a functional Fire Service Agency and a succession of three governor's whose infrastructural achievement even bettered his own. Since d era of Tinubu,Lagos is d safest state in Nigeria, most Igbos run from kidnappers and UGM in d east to reside in Lagos. Now what did Obi give Anambra? Yes he invested funds in a family brewery so as to personally earn dividends, he saved Anambra money in Fidelity bank where he has interest so that Fidelity can make big profits and he earn dividends. This is called insider dealing, in d west he would go to jail, in China they would execute him. Yes he hid his assets in d Virgin Islands in d name of his minor daughter, what a crook, and he failed to declare the assets. It's in d Panama Papers. This same governor that was caught with raw cash of N250m in Lagos in 2009? I have attached the link below. Same Obi that handpicked his successor Obiano from his bank, Fidelity and imposed him on Anambra as a godfather but fell out with him cos of money? Some of u Obi supporters think with d brains if a 3 years own kid, u don't even know d Obi u have been marketing. List the legacies of Obi in Anambra for us to see, I have listed those of Tinubu. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/
Re: Any Friendship That Was Destroyed Because Of The Election Wasn't Worth It by flokii: 7:06am On May 16, 2023
One thing I have come to realize is that Igbos will support a complete failure from their tribe over an achiever from Yoruba side.. It has been like that since time of Zik and Awo and still visible in 2023.
The woke Yorubas have realized their folly. I'm not the type to cut people off because of politics cos I understand perfectly well that politics is a game of interests and numbers but to be honest some with you, some people really disappointed me with their choice of candidate and arguement they put forward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traits Of Useless Set Of People From Upper Iweka / Niger:Why Every Nigerian Must Support France,USA And United Kingdom-Gas Pipeline / Tension! " Tinubu Must Go" As Man Reveal Ordeal During Insecurity Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.