Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours (49258 Views)

The Shocking Reason Why Christiano Ronaldo Dumped Irina Shayk / Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked / Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Rokiat(f): 1:56pm On May 15, 2023
Everybody is someone ex. No big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by kushme: 1:57pm On May 15, 2023
Vladm:
From star to star..
Soon your body go be milky way

grin
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Deeprooted: 1:57pm On May 15, 2023
I just did it!

I know you can too, don't give up!

My tongue just touched my nose !
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by adioolayi(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2023
You no go run abi

Continue...

No pity party for losing your properties until divorce...be warned.

1 Like

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by CartelKenneth: 1:58pm On May 15, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Draslo(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2023
jayAjoku:
Why do all these rich Simps enjoy dating these Semi flat boney Bitches? Like don’t they see thicker and more beautiful girls around? 🤨🤨🤨
Did you say semi flat? Say it as it is abeg

1 Like

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by TheSourcerer: 2:00pm On May 15, 2023
Vladm:
From star to star..
Soon your body go be milky way
this is the type of intelligence I like to see smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Nehamo: 2:01pm On May 15, 2023
just hope he can fvck because he's useless on the pitch. Big body, small engine.
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by hush15: 2:02pm On May 15, 2023
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2023
Tundetechh:

https://read.pulsesports.ng/c-ronaldo-ex-girlfriend-sparks-dating-rumours-with-Chelsea-star

Him loftus-cheek go soon soft n show sapa cheeks.. when dem suck am dry.
He go know different shapes of cheeks by then.. make he ask Gunners, breakfast cooking to break his life is on air, e never done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Padolski(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2023
Why do they keep running round the circle
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Konjiboii: 2:06pm On May 15, 2023
All this celebrities go just dey recycle wives , na to just go find the most beautiful virgin girl from village marry make person get rest of mind.
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by gigabyte13: 2:09pm On May 15, 2023
Tiki-Taka play,
Pass me the ball,
I do wertin l like with it...
Just make the ball go round....
If you no understand, wertin concern me
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by OluMaighTee: 2:12pm On May 15, 2023
OrORo !!

Omo aye !
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by BRIMBRAM: 2:12pm On May 15, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
7 weeks male pure breed blue eyes husky available for sale

Wao! Did you say blue eyes. Are you serious?! Or it's an image from the internet.
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Ashirioluwa: 2:13pm On May 15, 2023
moscobabs:
That's a slap on CR7

How?

Ex is free to date whoever she wants to date, and that shouldn’t be the business of anyone.
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2023
Slayer on the prowl for the next victim
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by mordred44: 2:16pm On May 15, 2023
moscobabs:
That's a slap on CR7
cold slap or hot slap.......mtchewww
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by bluefilm: 2:20pm On May 15, 2023
Hope the Loftus boy has already Hakimied all his earthly possessions before embarking on this journey with the lady?

2 Likes

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Ologundudu2020: 2:22pm On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Wao! Did you say blue eyes. Are you serious?! Or it's an image from the internet.
I can send a live pix for, even video call that’s if you need it.

That’s my WhatsApp below
The parents are from Russia and I have all the papers

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by highness25(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2023
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Believeintruth: 2:24pm On May 15, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
7 weeks male pure breed blue eyes husky available for sale

Husky wey sabi make noise.
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by jayAjoku(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2023
Draslo:

Did you say semi flat? Say it as it is abeg
lol boss no vex I bin dey give her small hope 😂😂🤣
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by emanobis(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2023
Naturally, ladies hardly broadcast or announce their man/relationship, but when they do...guy watch well

Loftus, use Ur head oo...when they come...cometh to steal, kill and destroy

They dnt steal, or kill or destroy...they do d 3 all at once
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by folake4u(f): 2:43pm On May 15, 2023
doggedfighter:
She has great taste for quality men.

A queen !

Honestly oh.

I've been following up on all her dating choices. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Olat4421: 2:46pm On May 15, 2023
Lol loftus cheek wanna go for leftover

1 Like

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by FireUpNow(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2023
That's an assist from CR7 to Loftus Cheek, na good pass. It's allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Haveyoueatentod: 2:57pm On May 15, 2023
Which kind mumu post be this like she just left Ronaldo yesterday why put Ronaldo there she has dated tons of men and boys after Ronaldo so this is not news.
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by Astra101: 2:58pm On May 15, 2023
moscobabs:
That's a slap on CR7
How is that a slap on Cr7 face, was she not someone ex before Cr7 step into the picture?
Are you aware that are ex was sepblater the formal fifa president before she dated Cr7?
Please know wetin you dey cap abeg
Re: Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours by fredoooooo: 3:05pm On May 15, 2023
Wọn siere... won ba dora wọn pa.. awon werey. Of all the most important things in this world na 2 stopeed people Affairs come concern me.
Abeg boys come and do accounts for the day jare ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Neighbourhood Centre Sports Complex In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun / Latest Football Transfer News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.