Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash (18178 Views)

Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by googlelove: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has stated that Loftus-Cheek must improve to the stand of Sarriball for him to break into his squad. The England international have only featured for 22 minutes for the Blues in the current season.

The World cup star moved for a loan move but was rebuffed by the Chelsea boss and stands to struggle for the game-time. When asked about Loftus-Cheek fate with the club, Sarri did not mince words.

“Because he has to improve, just in order to play my football,' the Chelsea coach said”. “He has great qualities from a physical point of view, and technical point of view. I think he needs to improve from the tactical point of view, nothing else”. “I think that he will be important for sure. Starting in September, we will play every three days, so Loftus will be very important and useful for us”. “It's not easy to play here, because here there are 20, 25 very good players, so it's not easy to play in the starting XI, but I think if he will improve more, he is ready to play from the beginning”. “I can say that I am really very happy with him because, in the last 10 days, he has improved a lot. So we're really very happy with him”.

Tammy Abraham is linked with a loan move to Championship Aston Villa before the elapse of the window. “Maybe Tammy,' Sarri said. “It's up to him. I am not able to guarantee to him a spot at the moment, but if he wants to remain, I'm really very happy with him”.  “He's very young for a striker, and can improve more. I think it's up to him”.

https://www.trendingfootballnews.com/sarri-gives-loftus-cheek-a-lifeline-ahead-of-bournemouth-clash/

2 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by googlelove: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
I believe Loftus-Cheek can be great if given a chance by Sarri

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nice lifeline...
Take your chance once and for us Ruben.
You have a bright and great future ahead of you.
Blues for life.
KTBFFH

10 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
He is half Nigerian Bleep the name!
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Loftus and Moses should join Musa in Saudi Arabian league where their talents will be appreciated. Muric and Miyetti Allah should extend their Islamic fight for footballers too cos CAN that represents we Christians is badly corrupt and infiltrated. Islam is where i will end up if this Christianity won't change for good sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Abfinest007(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
100% improvement bcus we want to win d league but am afraid our keeper will let us down

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by SEONaijaExpert: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Maurizio Sarri seem to be getting things right. Though it's still early to say but it's quite a good start of the season for Chelsea.

Loftus-cheek have a long way to go, he needs to start proving himself in competitive matches even as a sub.
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by yourfillagepipu: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sarriball,we dey kii them

2 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by oloriLFC(f): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
Patiently waiting for Chelsea in the Carabao cup and EPL. The beating no go small. Sarriball ko! Good Samaritan ni! undecided

10 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Nedfed(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
I like this man called Sarri
Just that I hate is name
Maybe because it wanna sound like two (2) people's name I totally dislike, dats Saraki & Buhari

Chelsea is winning 2moro match for sure

19 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
I like this coach
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
What of our own Victor moses grin

3 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by cassyrooy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
He doesn't seem to me like a Chelsea player, doesn't have the mentality of what Chelsea needs. Although, he has great attributes.

4 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by phranq30(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Honestly, I like this Loftus-Cheek guy, but the other lads playing the same position are ahead of him. I wish him luck, anyway!

1 Like

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by mexzony: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Loftus cheek plays line someone who is disinterested.
See how kovaciic comes in and suddenly owns the midfield. It's up to loftus cheek

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Timiblanko(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please how do I create topic on nairaland.

biko
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by damoobaba: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
oloriLFC:
Patiently waiting for Chelsea in the Carabao cup and EPL. The beating no go small. Sarriball ko! Good Samaritan ni! undecided
who be you?
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by phranq30(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Abfinest007:
100% improvement bcus we want to win d league but am afraid our keeper will let us down
He's a good keeper. Let's give him time to settle and get used to the league. Sadly, we Chelsea fans are used to quick judgement. I'm also guilty, make I no lie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Robboggs: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sarri ball ��
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by damoobaba: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Timiblanko:
Rape of space
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by damoobaba: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
phranq30:
He's a good keeper. Let's give him time to settle and get used to the league. Sadly, we Chelsea fans are used to quick judgement. I'm also guilty, make I no lie.
why will Chelsea spend that kind of money to buy that lean guy.See the kind goal Joselu score him vs Newcastle.If not for defenders,me I don't believe in DAT guy o.
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Timiblanko(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
damoobaba:

Rape of space

wating concern you

n tor
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by phranq30(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
damoobaba:

why will Chelsea spend that kind of money to buy that lean guy.See the kind goal Joselu score him vs Newcastle.If not for defenders,me I don't believe in DAT guy o.
No worry, my guy. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by damoobaba: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Loftus and Moses should join Musa in Saudi Arabian league where their talents will be appreciated. Muric and Miyetti Allah should extend their Islamic fight for footballers too cos CAN that represents we Christians is badly corrupt and infiltrated. Islam is where i will end up if this Christianity won't change for good sad
Only God know wetin you drink this night.Why don't you have mercy on your kidney and stop overconsumption of adulterated alcohol.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Mayowa1056(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
oloriLFC:
.... Chelsea will rape you enh... wink
oloriLFC:
.... Chelsea will rape you enh...
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
phranq30:
Honestly, I like this Loftus-Cheek guy, but the other lads playing the same position are ahead of him. I wish him luck, anyway
no space.
Kovacić, fabregas, Ross Barkley are all fighting for the same spot. The other two positions_ Kante and jorginho's are untouchable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by PapaNnamdi: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wait oo, where drink water dey sef?
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
oloriLFC:
see these ones that couldn't even survive Conte that Newcastle and small small children were beating up and down

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh As Super Eagles Coach (First Photo) / Dani Ceballos Rejoins Arsenal On Loan / Nigeria (2) Vs. Cote D'ivoire (0) In 2008 Olympics: Nigeria Wins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.