Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia (10766 Views)

SSS Uncover Plans To Disrupt May 29 Inauguration / Osun APC Declares 7-day Fasting And Prayer Ahead Of Election Tribunal Judgment / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Auto58(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2023
Na 40 Days and 40 nights we need aba no good at all.
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by RealLordZeus(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2023
Lobatan
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Sheunma: 9:52am On May 15, 2023
Here we go again. undecided
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by AntiChristian: 9:52am On May 15, 2023
Make we fast for what?

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by RecentHistory: 9:53am On May 15, 2023
Thanksgiving Service Organizing Committee.

Lolz
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by olaniyilukman(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2023
Prayer, which way Nigeria, what kind of useless people are we electing into elective position in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by ZUBY77(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2023
Looks like this clown will be worse.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2023
Politician same thing

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by RecentHistory: 9:55am On May 15, 2023
Jones4190:
opportunity governor

He joined LP before Peter Obi.
He won the disputed Abia election under APGA in 2015.
Where was Peter Obi in 2015?
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by jetwonder(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2023
grin
Man of God
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Prettychild(f): 9:56am On May 15, 2023
Spuggie:
Seriously
Fasting
Shouldn't he be planning on how to hit the ground running because he has a lot of work to do. This is Abia State that is constantly in the news for all the wrong reasons.
Seems to me he has no master plan.
Another chapter of the same BS to sway/swindle the emotionally unstable lots.
He has already done that. The prayer is the tip of the iceberg

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by okoroemeka(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Is this playing? What time of playing is this? grin grin grin grin
sincerely this is uncalled for,what type of nonsense prayer and fasting,the man should come up with proactive ideas on how to tackle the bad roads in aba and pay salaries in umuahia not believe in superstitious gods

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by MuMuOnBail: 9:58am On May 15, 2023
na wa ooo

Close your eyes let us pray.
While he loot their money when their eyes is closed.
Wise Man

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Straybullet: 10:01am On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Abia state has been liberated at last. You can be driving your car in the gutter in abia state thinking it's road. The first time I travelled to that goddamned state, as soon as we entered abia state, the bus I entered broke down, the drive asked everyone to come down and push the good-damn-bus, damn! what happened is a story for another day.

Meanwhile for those of you celebrating Hilda Baci dispite her coded runz, abeg what's the difference between Angel of BBN and Hilda baci? All na olosho but different format! After her name got trending online I wanted to see more of her and some level of sanity but I was disappointed seeing another olosho in the making, not just an olosho but an international one. Damn!

She seems to dress indecently a lot

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Focusmind: 10:02am On May 15, 2023
Mr. Governor - elect, please chill. Leave theatrics and face governance. Even though I supported you, please don't give any excuses or tell us that the witches and wizards holding Abia down have refused to go after the fasting and prayer.

God will not come down to do the work of governance for Nigeria. I have since stopped praying for Nigeria. We have the brains to make our decision and choices. We should live by the choices and decisions we make.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Karemarealty288(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2023
This initial gra gra......God pls epp us ooo.
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by BossLA: 10:08am On May 15, 2023
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Donedeal1(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2023
Day of reckoning.
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by StrongAlphMale: 10:15am On May 15, 2023
Straybullet:

She seems to dress indecently a lot

She's a confirm prostitute. 💯 No sane girl will ever dress the way that Hilda Baci dresses. Na olosho she be

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by spencekat(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2023
NkechiadaJesus:
Is a good step in the right direction
Exactly
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by spencekat(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2023
Jones4190:
opportunity governor
In your state?Someone who won fair and square .He also won in 2015 but was rigged out by TA Orji and Ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by DAVIDELUXED: 10:20am On May 15, 2023
ZUBY77:
Looks like this clown will be worse.

Like you read my mind .
What has fasting got to do or done for good governance. Shhh.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by MeineMutter: 10:30am On May 15, 2023
Se na fasting evil souls from the unknown world dey worry past governments that made them not to perform ni?

And the wheyrhey wey order the fasting no go fast o. I don’t know whether na fasting go do world-class infrastructure for Abia.

Dau.nce.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Georgejeez: 10:37am On May 15, 2023
Kingpele:
A breath of fresh air is here in abia state ..LP will work massively for the people...when the righteous rules people rejoice but when the wicked rules people are in pains as witness in this country since bubu came into office...fasting and praying constantly for a good cause is a way of pleading for God's intervention as the heart of man is in God's hand ..God can help the governor to make good decisions for the best interests of abians...today is Monday sit at home ...those who mock igbos for it are daft ...we sacrifice a day for our brother whom the government refused to release even after several judgements to that effect... may God expose those who rigged this year's election...as they grabbed it and ran with people's mandate

God , God, God, God, God everywhere,,,, so who aided the current Goffnor and his predecessors to loot the state dry and plunge it into the valley of underdevelopment and owing worker's salaries , The Devil?
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Georgejeez: 10:40am On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

She's a confirm prostitute. 💯 No sane girl will ever dress the way that Hilda Baci dresses. Na olosho she be
He who asserts should prove , you should have attached some of her pics to your claims ,,, you know what I mean .
Pic or we don't biliv it
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by georgeakins: 10:45am On May 15, 2023
It is like this is another calamity waiting to happen.

South East has never been short of bad leaders since independence.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by richie240: 10:47am On May 15, 2023
Igbos again?

My ppl tork say "when u pursue ur 'enemy' so tey, and u nor fit catcham, u gast retreat"!

And dizwan will still sit with Tinubu in d fec meeting okwea?

Small time dey be shouting'victimization' 'marginalization'.
cool
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by StrongAlphMale: 11:17am On May 15, 2023
Georgejeez:

He who asserts should prove , you should have attached some of her pics to your claims ,,, you know what I mean .
Pic or we don't biliv it

Dude are pictures are everywhere na. Check her Instagram account. I tried attaching them it's not working. I don't know what's wrong with nairaland this days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"niger-delta" Does Not Exist? True Or False. / No Money To Fix Refineries – FG / I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.