Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia (10788 Views)

SSS Uncover Plans To Disrupt May 29 Inauguration / Osun APC Declares 7-day Fasting And Prayer Ahead Of Election Tribunal Judgment / Alex Otti Declares For Abia Governorship Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by plaetton: 11:24am On May 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://gazettengr.com/otti-declares-seven-day-fasting-prayer-ahead-may-29-inauguration/

Ohhh no , not again Abia State.
Please !!
Not another mor.on in the state house ! !

When leaders , especially an incoming governor, resorts to magical thinking and invoking religious superstitions, it is usually a sure sign that they have no concrete vision to offer the citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Akaujaa(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2023
It seems this Alex Otti will more foolish than Ikpeazu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by plaetton: 11:34am On May 15, 2023
richmond500:
Religion and Nigeria.

I wonder why these people are so religious but can steal without remorse.
Indeed.
Starting off with fasting and prayers is a very bad omen for this beleaguered state.

People who do not understand the rational cause and effect relationships of state and resource management, should never be nominated ,let alone elected into office.
Unfortunately, the citizen voters themselves do not understand it either. So , we continue the merry go round .
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by vivalavida(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2023
If you hav no idea what governance is and no plans on what u want to do for the people, one year fasting won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:48am On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Abia state has been liberated at last. You can be driving your car in the gutter in abia state thinking it's road. The first time I travelled to that goddamned state, as soon as we entered abia state, the bus I entered broke down, the drive asked everyone to come down and push the good-damn-bus, damn! what happened is a story for another day.

Meanwhile for those of you celebrating Hilda Baci dispite her coded runz, abeg what's the difference between Angel of BBN and Hilda baci? All na olosho but different format! After her name got trending online I wanted to see more of her and some level of sanity but I was disappointed seeing another olosho in the making, not just an olosho but an international one. Damn!

Nice question... not impressed with her photos at all... its more like we dont celebrate legit anymore...

I was shocked with Politicans but i forgot is something they like... olosho and co... so that will will continue the steal girls destinies... collect 40million from them and be sick of an unknown sickness for years...
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by toneroforever(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Abia state has been liberated at last. You can be driving your car in the gutter in abia state thinking it's road. The first time I travelled to that goddamned state, as soon as we entered abia state, the bus I entered broke down, the drive asked everyone to come down and push the good-damn-bus, damn! what happened is a story for another day.

Meanwhile for those of you celebrating Hilda Baci dispite her coded runz, abeg what's the difference between Angel of BBN and Hilda baci? All na olosho but different format! After her name got trending online I wanted to see more of her and some level of sanity but I was disappointed seeing another olosho in the making, not just an olosho but an international one. Damn!

We all see what we choose to see.
U see a runs girl, while majority of us see a champion.
Only God knows what we will see if we examine u.
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Dittodat: 12:11pm On May 15, 2023
HELL U PEE clown 🤡
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Dittodat: 12:14pm On May 15, 2023
Akaujaa:
It seems this Alex Otti will more foolish than Ikpeazu.
grin grin
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by toneroforever(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2023
plaetton:

Indeed.
Starting off with fasting and prayers is a very bad omen for this beleaguered state.

People who do not understand the rational cause and effect relationships of state and resource management, should never be nominated ,let alone elected into office.
Unfortunately, the citizen voters themselves do not understand it either. So , we continue the merry go round .

U need to know the predicament of Abia state before u can understand the significance of this spiritual exercise.
The previous governors especially Orji Kalu were deeply diabolical.
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Blaze14k: 12:24pm On May 15, 2023
Jones4190:
opportunity governor

The guy never start u don dey hate am.. we have witches and wizards parading as human being
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by BigIyanga: 12:30pm On May 15, 2023
He has not started and has started misgoverning. There is no correlation between work and fasting. Fasting without work is in vain. Yes you can succeed without fasting.
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by AK481(m): 1:24pm On May 15, 2023
I hope say this one no go be another one chance
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by plaetton: 1:27pm On May 15, 2023
toneroforever:

U need to know the predicament of Abia state before u can understand the significance of this spiritual exercise.
The previous governors especially Orji Kalu were deeply diabolical.

My dear friend,
There is nothing diabolical about greed and avarice.
Greed and avarice of men are what has kept Abia State in the dark ages since 1999.
Correspondingly, only honesty , integrity and well articulated vision can free Abia State, not some religious mumbo jumbo that is , itself, the harbinger of more greed and avarice.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Badonasty(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2023
Lol…just imagine say na tinubu talk this kain thing
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by superCleanworks(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2023
Blake755:
This man better don't fall our hand oo

maximum falling of hands guaranteed.

quote me in 4 years time
Re: Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia by Blake755: 3:46pm On May 15, 2023
superCleanworks:

maximum falling of hands guaranteed.

quote me in 4 years time
E no feel happen abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims / Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army / Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.