Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) (34810 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by Eunoiaa(f): 2:30pm On May 15, 2023
Benki003:
My question is if it was a guy would the celebrate him like this

The way we're celebrating Victor Osimhen and Israel Adesanya?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by Ireportlive: 2:31pm On May 15, 2023
If this no make you happy today as a Nigerian... You get issues

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by ginggerxy: 2:31pm On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
E no easy oo!
Happy for the lady. She don achieve wetin all those calling her wh!re no go fit in their whole life! 🤣
Is anyone calling her a LovePeddler?
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by Atarakpa: 2:31pm On May 15, 2023
At least our road is free now.
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2023
Kudos to we all
Naija love too large for things like dis
Congrats Hilda
Naija to the 🌎

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2023
She just make name for herself even though what she was doing was free and her own money 💴 sometimes you just need to spend money to make more money .

The poor will never understand this as they see everything as waste of money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by CodeTemplar: 2:33pm On May 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
She is sleeping now!

Tired, worn out and on red!
mkpuru nmiri hangover?
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by israelmao(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2023
I hope inauguration committee or Drug lord will not have the slightest thought of engaging Hilda for inauguration menu?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by illuminutty: 2:34pm On May 15, 2023
From whocup to GWR. Kudos
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by 4tomandchi: 2:34pm On May 15, 2023
Who God has blessed no man can curse what a time when this Country needed healing God just brought her up. The national Football teams use to unite this Country but the devil has also attacked our sports.

God bless Baci
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by CodeTemplar: 2:35pm On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
E no easy oo!
Happy for the lady. She don achieve wetin all those calling her wh!re no go fit in their whole life! 🤣
even elephant or dinosaur kpomo cannot take that long to cook. What did she cook ?
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by richmond500: 2:37pm On May 15, 2023
Benki003:
did they celebrate the super eagles even though they failed?
Are there any female among the super eagles?
They also celebrated Burna boy, is he a transgender?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by richmond500: 2:37pm On May 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
even dynasour kpomo cannot take that long to cook. What did she cook ?
she cooked different varieties of food
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by Yxxx: 2:37pm On May 15, 2023
Benki003:
Yes even better.
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:37pm On May 15, 2023
id4sho:
Nigerians love partying, everything na party. Hype man for background

I dey tell you. cheesy
We dey always find reason to celebrate like the Brazilians.
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by TheGift: 2:38pm On May 15, 2023
Benki003:
Oh please. Must you genderize everything. Do we not celebrate our footballer guys way much more than our footballer babes?

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 15, 2023
Cooking rubbish and dancing at same time.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by tyboy(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2023
meolaniyi:
This one that Tinubu rushed to congratulate this young lady before the official announcement from GWR. I hope Tinubu knows the difference between GWR and INEC

Uncle shut up and move on
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:45pm On May 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
She is sleeping now!

Tired, worn out and on red!

She's not done yet.
She not only broke the record, she wants to set her own.
The target is 96hrs, but I hope she's able to go 100hrs.

EKONGKING:
Good for her

It seems Nigerians want to turn even Guinness Book of World records into a reality show grin cheesy

At least, something that the politicians cannot take away from us. cheesy
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2023
Naija babes likes competing amongst themselves we will soon see more naija babes coming out to attempt to break her record. This is another way to draw attention to urself and get quick fame just like BBN show.
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by Utanisco(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2023
The only problem of this country is government

Mabasi
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2023
Draslo:
Young girls should know life is much more than having big yansh
Even married women too think nyansh is everything. Bone heads all over
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by Cherrybae(f): 2:58pm On May 15, 2023
Pls how can I get a visa to Togo. I'm tired of this country.

Look at what we are celebrating. Lord who did we offend in this country

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by Konjiboii: 3:00pm On May 15, 2023
I was fvcking while some Barney was cooking for me in the University back in the day.
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by sampz: 3:01pm On May 15, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
E no easy oo!
If every wh!re start achieving just a ten percent of what she has done, Nigeria men would start taking Nigeria women serious
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 15, 2023
😍😍 Congratulations, Curvy Chef!!!
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by kingsceemark(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2023
Can my fellow sisters from the sad waste Nigeria handle this type of Competition As all of them dey fat like elephants and pigs? Na sleep go carry them troway grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by cigaricon(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2023
Benki003:

I asked the same question too. Late DJ Obi (may his soul rest in peace) held the record of longest playing DJ and we didn't celebrate it like this
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by achimendy(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2023
Benki003:

Yes they'll celebrate the guy.

Everybody celebrate success people irrespective of their tribe, gender, race or religion.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by hamzeiy: 3:14pm On May 15, 2023
If I want wicked this girl now..I go jus call Guinness break her record after 3 days...she ho just wake up from sleep hear say another Nigerian they cook to break her record..lol
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by hamzeiy: 3:15pm On May 15, 2023
If I want wicked this girl now..I go jus call Guinness break her record after 3 days...she go just wake up from sleep hear say another Nigerian they cook to break her record..lol
Re: Hilda Baci Was Dancing And Cooking (Video) by achimendy(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2023
Cherrybae:
Pls how can I get a visa to Togo. I'm tired of this country.

Look at what we are celebrating. Lord who did we offend in this country

What is bad with what they're celebrating, or are you allergic to success??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Pounded With Raw Yam: Pounded Yam Without Mortar / Please, How Do I Prepare Chinchin (with Good Flavours)-procedures / Hilda Baci's Instagram Account Has Been Verified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.