Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Another Nollywood Actor Chikezie Uwazie Dies In The Us(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Nollywood Actor Chikezie Uwazie Dies In The Us(photos) (621 Views)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With Dinner At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja / Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nollywood Actor Chikezie Uwazie Dies In The Us(photos) by damilola4162(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2023
Following the disturbing news on the death of popular Nollywood actors, Saint Obi and Murphy Afolabi, another actor, Chikezie Uwazie has reportedly passed on in the United States.

The actor, reportedly died in the United States of America few days ago after a second brain surgery.

One of the leading stars of the early 2000s, Chikezie Uwazie left Nigeria for the United States over seven years ago.

Before he relocated, he featured in several Nollywood flicks including the movie, “Musical Whispers”, a film on Autism, produced by Ebele Okaro and directed by Bond Emeruwa. He was also in, “Village Destroyer” alongside Osita Iheme, Ugo Ugbor, and “Last Kiss”, where he acted alongside Emeka Ike, Ini Edo, Ejike Asiegbu and Mercy Johnson Okojie, among several other movies.

His colleague, Obey Etok Chima posted the news of his passage on her Facebook on Sunday. She wrote, “I can’t imagine am posting this. Chikezie Uwazie goneeeee. After a 2nd brain surgery. Gini na emezi. Am so shocked to get this news this evening. Just got this from our IMSU alumni platform. I thought you told me you were going to the states for greener pastures. You promised to come back some years back but I didn’t see you. Can’t believe you are gone but God knows best. Rest on Chyko”.

Uwazie’s death is the third in Nollywood within the last three days after St. Obi and Murphy Afolabi.

Source: Another Nollywood actor, Chikezie Uwazie dies in the US(photo)

https://newspremises.com.ng/another-nollywood-actor-chikezie-uwazie-dies-in-the-usphoto/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Another Nollywood Actor Chikezie Uwazie Dies In The Us(photos) by eliyke(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2023
Na Dere season b dis,it happens almost every year
Re: Another Nollywood Actor Chikezie Uwazie Dies In The Us(photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 15, 2023
My condolences goes to his family.
Re: Another Nollywood Actor Chikezie Uwazie Dies In The Us(photos) by xpressionx(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2023
Under one week,how many deaths?
Re: Another Nollywood Actor Chikezie Uwazie Dies In The Us(photos) by madridguy(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Another Nollywood Actor Chikezie Uwazie Dies In The Us(photos) by Creamypie(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2023
This no be time to be an actor in nollywood. If I be actor, for now, I go jejely commot and delete anything wey concern me for Nolly wood,in fact, I will not even want to be known as a former actor. Damn shit.

1 Like

Re: Another Nollywood Actor Chikezie Uwazie Dies In The Us(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:51am On May 15, 2023
After second brain surgery ?

Must've gotten all the quality medicare since he was in the US.

It's just his time to go.

Adieu !!

(1) (Reply)

It Was By Late Murphy Afolabi That Me, Eniola Ajao, Entered Canada – Sanyeri / “I Can Wash Tiwa Savage’s Plate” – OAP Nedu / “I Stand By You When You Have Nothing”– Popular Comedian Oribi Sends Wife Packin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.