Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal (389 Views)

NASS Leadership: Deal That Fetched Akpabio Tinubu’s Endorsement / Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / Akpabio, Tinubu Meet As PDP Threatens Action. PIC (2) (3) (4)

Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by peekspot(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2023

Godswill Akpabio, former governor of Akwa Ibom, says President-elect [b]Bola Tinubu is “God’s own choice” for the leadership of the country.

Akpabio spoke on Sunday when he was hosted by Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Lagos state governor.

The former Niger Delta affairs minister was nominated by the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the position of senate president while Barau Jibrin was recommended as deputy senate president.

Akpabio said senators-elect for the 10th assembly believe in the vision Tinubu has for the country and are willing to offer their support.

He said if elected as senate president, he will deploy a “national approach” to lawmaking in the red chamber.

Akpabio said the nation’s economy is in need of serious development, adding that the administration of Tinubu will replicate the development in Lagos at the federal level.

He said the senate will collaborate with the new administration to bring the dream to fruition.

“The stability group of the 10th senate is made up of men and women of integrity. We came today to show ourselves to the governor and also solicit his support,” he said.

“He (Sanwo-Olu) has not only thrown his support behind us, he has shown so much hospitality. Today, he stood before the cameras to endorse my humble self to become the president of the 10th senate and Senator Jibrin as deputy senate president-designate.

“We are not taking this support for granted. This team has senators elect from different political backgrounds and parties. We are determined to ensure collaboration and support for the incoming administration of Tinubu whose presidency is a nationalistic project that will bring positive development to Nigeria.

“We want him to replicate what has happened in Lagos in the last 24 years of democracy to cover the rest of the country.”

On his part, Sanwo-Olu described Akpabio as a Nigerian with an “outstanding profile and experience”, adding that he will set new standards and break legislative records in the 10th assembly.

https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-tinubu-is-gods-choice-hell-replicate-lagos-development-at-federal-level/amp

Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by americanigga(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2023
Tinubu will transform Nigeria. I am very sure of that.

While I was researching on the performance of Buhari, after so much investigation, I arrived at the conclusion that Muhammadu Buhari is not the Messiah but Bola Tinubu.

You see, Buhari is just the forerunner just as John The Baptist was the forerunner to Jesus Christ.

Buhari is like a cat's paw - he is being used to do all the dangerous tasks - wipe out Boko Haram, annihilate IPOB, fight corruption, uproot most of the mess left by PDP. And you know, when you do such work you step on many toes, which results in a lot of insults. Perhaps, that was why the first illness that befell him when he assumed office was ear infection, it was like God blocked his ears so he would not hear the insults and be distracted

Buhari has also laid the foundation for economic development with gigantic infrastructures such as the Second Niger Bridge, Dangote Refinery, railway sector, including the bringing of power giant, Siemens, a German-based company to revolutionize the power sector

When you are building a sky scrapper, you will spend months or even years with billions of naira laying the foundation. An uniformed man will wonder why is it that after spending so much money and time the sky scrapper is still not ready.

What Buhari came to do was to lay the foundation. He has done that. Now when Tinubu an economic expert with his team takes over, we will begin to see the economic development. Jobs will be available, insecurity will be brought to the barest minimum. There will be unity in the country. The naira will gain more strength against the dollar and things will be cheap.

This is just part of the result of my research. I will publish the full details of my research later on.
Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by hammerT: 10:46am On May 15, 2023
Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by Tntsi: 10:54am On May 15, 2023
No fear of God in the land.
Only an electoral criminal will hail another electoral criminal and add God to it.

Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by tomiwakeem: 10:54am On May 15, 2023
why wont you say so when he has handpicked you as a rubber stamp senate president

Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by BlackAdams007: 11:06am On May 15, 2023
Stop talking in the name of money and position, we all know you're among gaining from his lots, besides you're not God you don't know what his wishes are

Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by donbachi(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2023
Saint akpabio....the only man that offed mic without touching the switch button.

Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by Bringbackmandat: 11:39am On May 15, 2023
This fool will not keep quiet?

Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by Throwback: 11:42am On May 15, 2023
Tinubu's Lagos is a Nigerian dream.

Abi na Anambra dem for replicate for Nigeria before?

Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2023
I reject Lagos development In Jesus Name. Amen..

A lagos development where I will spent 1/3 of my life on traffic..?

A lagos development where agbero will harass my life out at the slightest provocation..?

A lagos development where I won't feel the greeny nature of the mother earth..?

A lagos development where I can't give my unborn children the needed moral upbringing for them to become responsible..?

Nada..!

Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by SpatialKing(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2023
Our God is not a God of confusion
The right choice should be elected the right way
Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by JagabanBorgu: 11:59am On May 15, 2023
Tntsi:
No fear of God in the land.
Only an electoral criminal will hail another electoral criminal and add God to it.
OnIy Iósèrs caII winners eIectoraI crïmïñaIs.
Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by Racoon(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2023
A criminal desecrating the name of God with another criminal. God indeed is a merciful God.

Re: Akpabio: Tinubu Is God’s Choice — He’ll Replicate Lagos’ Development At Federal by Achuwa1(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2023
Point of correction Mr Akpabio or what do you call yourself. I have lived in lagos for over 40 years and we know the past governors/military rulers tht had lots of inputs in the development of lagos state including the civilian governors in this republic.
Tinubu name is not among them.
One of them I witnessed with my eyes is Fashola,Kudos to him.

Is Monday A Public Holiday? / Inec's Refusal To Release Documents Forces Adjournment In Atiku's Petition / Tinubu Includes Firefighting Vehicle In His Motorcade