Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member (7854 Views)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by umechuma: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
KANO – Two miscreants, Abba Garba 18, Abubakar Suleiman, 17, Monday, shocked Kano residents as they  confessed to have gang-violated a National Youths Service Corps, NYSC, member serving with Durumi Secondary School, Kurna in Kano municipality.

The police  said it has arrested Abba Garba and Abubakar Suleiman while the other two, Nazeephy Malam and Ali Wara  are said to be at large.

Garba, the lead suspect told Vanguard that the incident occurred penultimate week  in one of the classrooms in the college by 12 noon when the victim, who was not aware of the strike action in the state, resumed for classes.

He revealed that he and his cohorts were forced into the school building on the fateful day by  the torrential downpour  when suddenly a lady that appeared to be in her late 20’s approached them, speaking a language they could not understand.

Garba told Vanguard that in he was moved by the beauty of the ‘stranger’ and  immediately drew out a sharp knife and compelled her to UnCloth before  he and his friends violated her in turns.

He said: “I took shelter in the premises of the college with my friends when it started raining on that fateful day. While we were having fun, a lady suddenly approached us and was speaking a language none of us understood.

“I was moved by her beauty  and immediately drew out a sharp knife. We took her into one of the class rooms, forced her to UnCloth and violated her in turn before policemen on patrol apprehended two of us. The other two escaped.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/2-arrested-for-gang-Desecrating-nysc-member-in-kano/
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by htajz: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2011
lol animals, so they were turned on by her language, this hausa people no get sense oo

can you believe this , they have pulled down the thread, it it happened in the south now stupid southerners will spam the whole online forums and attack each other .http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/2-arrested-for-gang-Desecrating-nysc-member-in-kano/

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by htajz: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2011
such cases will be swept under the carpet like the rest
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ektbear: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
umechuma:

“I was moved by her beauty
OK.

and immediately drew out a sharp knife.
Not OK.

I don't see how A leads to B.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2011
I hope dis isn't another poor igbo girl.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2011
ekt_bear:

OK.
Not OK.

I don't see how A leads to B.

u expect logic from some gworo headed rapist ?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
I hope she's not a minor. . . . NYSC? Ok, not minor

Then I hope she survives the emotional wreck that comes with it.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
But can you just imagine being touch by those cattle herders that probably havent taken their bath for days. ewwww embarassed

The smell sef will knock me out.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by doctokwus: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
Dis is rape by a bunch of filthy of d fithiest humans.O my God,dIs lady will b traumatised for d rest of her life jst tinking of dose imbeciles raping her
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2011
Imagine d impudence! Wat insolence!! Arrant nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2011
poor girl, what can anybody tell now? embarassed
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by delpee(f): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
North, East, West or South, it seems many men don't see anything wrong with rape until it affects them personally. Its their right to molest and blame the victim for her beauty, dressing or just for being there at the wrong time! Why all the "I"m a man" chest beating by some of our men when they have no self control?

I hope the poor girl is just posted back to her state so she can have the support of her family to get over the trauma. This Now Your Suffering Continues sef don tire me!
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by polokor60(m): 4:41am On Sep 27, 2011
this dirty amajiris always move with deadly weapons like dagger,knives and charms.imagine those smelling creatures violating a female graduate serving her fatherland.some useless folks on this forum ll come out to defend this barbaric act just like the abia state incident.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2011
Wen can we start serving (NYSC) in our state of origin?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ijeburemo: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2011
Well am not surprised at this cos I did my youth service in the north (plateau state -jos precisely) and apart from witnessing their ethno-religious crisis I had encouter with the major two tribes in the city the beroms(jos natives) and the hausas and at the end of my youth service I had to conclude that all hausa's are senseless though there are few educated ones in the south-west who seem to be well manered but majority of those in the north don't use their head before doing anything and the moment they realise you are not one of them then you become a tiny rat under their foot and their prime target anytime crisi erupts . I just don't know why federal don't want to reform NYSC and make the posting a geo-political thing.so our graduates won't have to face these tales o horror just in the name of service to fatherland
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by bakenda(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2011
I think they should just scrap this NYSC thing entirely.
Enough is enough. Corp members are vulnerable everywhere,
home state or not.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Babamide(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2011
Na wa oh. These hausa people are useless. If they valued education they would be in school and understand the simple english she was speaking. I think they deserve corporal punishment.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by doctokwus: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2011
When a tribe of pple condone all forms of animalistic behaviour,dis is wat u get,d average hausa man,educated or not,does not gv regard to dose in d south doing one tin or d oda in d north,dere grown up,so called enlightened men see women as sex objects,so what do u expect frm d scums of d earth?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by PETERANDRE(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2011
kill them both
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Akainzo(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2011
doctokwus:

When a tribe of pple condone all forms of animalistic behaviour,dis is wat u get,d average hausa man,educated or not,does not gv regard to dose in d south doing one tin or d oda in d north,dere grown up,so called enlightened men see women as sex objects,so what do u expect frm d scums of d earth?

Babamide:

Na wa oh. These hausa people are useless. If they valued education they would be in school and understand the simple english she was speaking. I think they deserve corporal punishment.

Ileke-IdI:

But can you just imagine being touch by those cattle herders that probably havent taken their bath for days. ewwww embarassed

The smell sef will knock me out.

I am sure the ABSU gang rape incident was also committed by the Hausas or so called Northerners, right?

Oh, ok, the ABSU students were clean and had just had their baths, thank God for that, it made it easier for that lady to enjoy the session!

Until we remove from our senses, ethnic and religious bias, we would continue to move round in perilous circles. We need to start seeing things from purely human angles.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Babamide(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2011
Oga Akainzo, no be so. The Absu case is quite different. I've not seen the video but from what i've read on forums, i can assume that there was a level of intimacy between the parties involved.
In this case, the lady involved was a total stranger and completely helpless.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ijeburemo: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2011
@ akainzo pls I need you to give me the justification behind the slaughtering of corps members in bauchi during the post election violence and how come all the are southerners because I can boldly tell you that there are bauchi state indegenes serving in bauchi state. Why didn't we southerners take revenge on the northerners serving in the south?
In the south everybody accepts you irrespective of your. State of origin origin but reverse is the case in the nort (especially hausa land).
Nobody hates hausas we just hate the fact that they. See other tribes as lesser people.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Akainzo(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2011
Babamide:

Oga Akainzo, no be so. The Absu case is quite different. I've not seen the video but from what i've read on forums, i can assume that there was a level of intimacy between the parties involved.
In this case, the lady involved was a total stranger and completely helpless.

A case of Rape has nothing to do with whether the victim was known to the rapist or not, it is still a despicable and violent crime. Would you accept the rape of your sister simply because she knew one of the 5 guys that did it before?

What I tried to point out is simple, rape is a universal crime and is committed across tribal, national and religious lines. It is no more gruesome when committed by a Hausa man than it is when committed by a Yoruba man. And no more pardonable when perpetrated by one known to the victim.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Akainzo(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2011
ijeburemo:

@ akainzo pls I need you to give me the justification behind the slaughtering of corps members in bauchi during the post election violence and how come all the are southerners because I can boldly tell you that there are bauchi state indegenes serving in bauchi state. Why didn't we southerners take revenge on the northerners serving in the south?
In the south everybody accepts you irrespective of your. State of origin origin but reverse is the case in the nort (especially hausa land).
Nobody hates hausas we just hate the fact that they. See other tribes as lesser people.

Should I also give you the justification for the endless slaughtering of innocent souls by armed robbers along the Onitsha-Owerri and Enugu- PortHarcourt roads? Or justification for the endless waste of lives by kidnappers and shady characters in the South East?
Oh by the way, what was the justification for the death of corpers that their bodies/clothes were found in the canal in Onitsha?

You complain that they see others as lesser people, read the posts by others above yours and see if you glimpse that they see the Hausas as people worthy of being in the same class as them. You can only expect respect and love, when you show respect and love.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by peckhamboi: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2011
Based on the Absu, Is it fair to call all ibos animals too?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2011
At the risk of sounding insensitive, I don't see how the ABSU saga that has been over-sensationalized is anywhere near as bad as this. Perhaps we might want to ponder who's likely to be more traumatized between the ABSU girl (who seemed rather blasé and comfortable during the 'violation') and the Youth corper that was stripped nude, ravaged and desecrated at knife-point by filthy urchins from nowhere.

I hope the media (inclusing the 'blogosphere'and online forumites and commentators) gives as much prominence to this case of filthy brutes violently desecrating an INNOCENT girl. Equal effort must be committed into apprehending the remaining two filthy abokis that are currently at large. If for any reason, this case doesn't receive as much (if not more) prominence than the ABSU saga, then one would arrive at the conclusion that most people are only making noise about the curious ABSU matter because it was recorded on video. If that's the case, then maybe most people would consider a videotaped manslaughter as more of a crime than an unrecorded first degree murder. Vile hypocrisy.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ikooko(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2011
while condemning the crime, I blame the poor lady for  lack of survival instincts.

How can a pretty lady talk to strangers in a lonely classroom when the rain was heavy? it wasn't as if they attacked her in her house.
Their looks and dressing must have sent danger signals to her brain. she should have run away from the classroom even if a precious hairdo will get wet.

she cant claim she's not aware of the negative tendencies of her environment.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by LagosBoi2(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2011
There should be death sentence for crimes like dis. sorry for d girl
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ijeburemo: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2011
Ok mr akainzo I will tell u a little tale: one of the slain corpers in bauch happens to be a very close friend of mine and we left for youth service at the sametime while he was posted to bauchi I was posted to plateau (jos) (jos is just 2hours drive from bauchi) I happen to serve and live in a hausa dominated part of jos city and I remeber before the post election incidence everytime I speak with my friend on phone all he keeps saying is THESE PEOPLE (HAUSA'S) are hostile and. Can't wait to get out of this land and same was the case on my side. And eventually they killed him and I and my fellow corpers were. Verylucky to escape their lynching during the jos ethnic crisis in january . They knew we were youth corpers and are in no way connected to their misunderstanding with the jos tribe but yet they attacked our lodge and set it ablaze. My elder brother served in enugu state and he was full of praises of the people and he eventually married a lady from enugu. My big question is if these HAUSA's are not ANIMALS then why are they so hostile to southerners?
Illetracy can't be used as an excuse cos we have uneducated illetrates all around the country .
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2011
poor girl, May God help her 2 come over this trauma. I hope those almajiris did not infect her. Wish i can see her,
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by atasteve: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2011
What a man sows, he shall reap.

Even if hands are joined together, a sinner shall not go unpunished.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Akainzo(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2011
pro01:

At the risk of sounding insensitive, I don't see how the ABSU saga that has been over-sensationalized is anywhere near as bad as this. Perhaps we might want to ponder who's likely to be more traumatized between the ABSU girl (who seemed rather blasé and comfortable during the 'violation') and the Youth corper that was stripped Unclad, ravaged and desecrated at knife-point by filthy urchins from nowhere.

I hope the media (inclusing the 'blogosphere'and online forumites and commentators) gives as much prominence to this case of filthy brutes violently desecrating an [b]INNOCENT [/b]girl. Equal effort must be committed into apprehending the remaining two filthy abokis that are currently at large. If for any reason, this case doesn't receive as much (if not more) prominence than the ABSU saga, then one would arrive at the conclusion that most people are only making noise about the curious ABSU matter because it was recorded on video. If that's the case, then maybe most people would consider a videotaped manslaughter as more of a crime than an unrecorded first degree murder. Vile hypocrisy.

Can you please tell me that since to you the ABSU girl was blase and comfortable, it is not then a violation! Or your own version of the video showed what initially transpired to get her to be compliant and 'comfortable'? Did you now if it was at knife point or gun point?

To the bolded part of your statement above, I take it that you are inferring that the ABSU girl was not innocent, she was a wayward or deserve it as she was getting it from educated people who had recently had their bath, and had designer deodorants as of the time of the crime.  shocked

Does it not show you the difference that though this was not recorded on video, the police still swung into action to apprehend the culprits, while even with the video evidence, you had the State Governor, School VC, school SUG all trying to pass the buck and were literally forced to act! Was it because the culprits were not filthy abokis?

It is indeed your own hypocrisy that is making you to start to see the same crime being committed, but only analyzing it through the prism of tribalism. Until you start accepting others as human beings, do not complain that they do not take you as a human being.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prospective 2012 Batch 'C' (november) Corp Members / Food Companies That Accept Corper In Ogun State. / 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.