Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member (7858 Views)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / Soldiers Beat NYSC Member To Coma In Katsina NYSC Camp / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Akainzo(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2011
ijeburemo:

Ok mr akainzo I will tell u a little tale: one of the slain corpers in bauch happens to be a very close friend of mine and we left for youth service at the sametime while he was posted to bauchi I was posted to plateau (jos) (jos is just 2hours drive from bauchi) I happen to serve and live in a hausa dominated part of jos city and I remeber before the post election incidence everytime I speak with my friend on phone all he keeps saying is THESE PEOPLE (HAUSA'S) are hostile and. Can't wait to get out of this land and same was the case on my side. And eventually they killed him and I and my fellow corpers were. Verylucky to escape their lynching during the jos ethnic crisis in january . They knew we were youth corpers and are in no way connected to their misunderstanding with the jos tribe but yet they attacked our lodge and set it ablaze. My elder brother served in enugu state and he was full of praises of the people and he eventually married a lady from enugu. My big question is if these HAUSA's are not ANIMALS then why are they so hostile to southerners?
Illetracy can't be used as an excuse cos we have uneducated illetrates all around the country .

The answer to your bolded question might lay right within you: If you consider them animals, why then do you complain when you are attacked. Is it not in their nature then?

Maybe, when you accept them as human beings, treat them as human beings both in your words and deeds, they will be compelled to treat you also as one. The Bible did teach me to show love to my enemies.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ijeburemo: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2011
Bro I was thinking you will give me some concrete reason but since you ve chosen to be their advocate I will let you carry on. Am also a xtian and I don't hate them I just don't understand why they don't treat us the way we treat them #mylipsaresealed#
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by VUVUZELA10: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2011
I pray that they do not have HIV.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Kinikini: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2011
AKAINZO,

Thanks for your reply to these guys. Many supposedly educated southerners still remain illiterate in thinking and very much biased and dangerously predujiced.

Crime is crime regardles race, country, ethnicity, sex and education. No crime is a lesser crime because of the perpetrator. Whether an Igbo man or Yoruba or Hause, whoever comits a crime is a criminal.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Parnassuss(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
At this point in my life, I believe Hitler had it correct; kill everything. Humans are a scar on the face of this earth. How an innocent child turns into a vicious beast in the next breath is beyond me. Its this continual lack of purpose in violence that just annoys the hell out of me, if we must be wicked, atleast have a good reason to be so. But that's not the case to the armed robbers, the boko haram, and the bleeped up politicians.
Hitler got it right; just kill the facken cancer!
@Akainzo, you are right in ur stand, but you've got to admit that it was barbaric. I don't Hausas are the only Nigerians capable of barbarity though! Every human is is waste after all.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by mjconcept(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2011
Na wa o 4 we Nigeria when the Abia case first hit the internet people are calling the Igbos cowards now Hausa boys have done their own instead of condeming them u guys kept quite why? To tell u guys the fact since i registered with this site i have never seen any igbo man opening a thread to reign abusive words on another tribe but u guys espacially the yorubas drive pleasure from doing so but believe it or not the igbos are the most kind hearted people in the whole universal.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ijeburemo: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2011
Well I pray none of u all and your relatives will be a victim of the barabric acts that comes from these people. Maybe then you all will understand my point. People commit crimes all over the country irrespective of their tribes but my main question is after over 30 years of NYSC's existence why is it still difficult for these hausa to accept the fact that youth corpers are been sent to their land to make their lives (due to the fact that most corpers in the north are used as teachers) easier. Or do we need to set up a commitee that will orientate these people on how to treat youth corpers If only you know the pains the parents of these victims felt .ly you know the pains the parents of these victims felt .
after over 30 years of NYSC's existence why is it still difficult for these hausa to accept the fact that youth corpers are been sent to their land to make their lives (due to the fact that most corpers in the north are used as teachers) easier. Or do we need to set up a commitee that will orientate these people on how to treat youth corpers If only you know the pains the parents of these victims felt .ly you know the pains the parents of these victims felt .

@ mj concept am a half bini half yoruba man and to me tribe is nothing but just a label what matters most to be is the fact that we all carry a single ECOWAS passport that reconise us all as nigerians and not ibos,yorubas or hausas the reason I commented on this thread is because the victim is a youth corper and this same incidence happened in the north i served in the north and I didn't enjoy a single day of their time there cos of the hostility and my firned was also slained there. There are arrogant hausad,yorubas and ibos and there are calm ones too.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Orokita(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
I DONT MEAN TO SOUND PESSIMISTIC OR ANYTHING BUH I'M SURE BY NOW THOSE DUDES HAVE BEEN BAILED. THE POLICE WITH THEIR INCOMPETENCE ARE NUFINK TO WRITE HOME ABOUT. P/S Y ARE THE IGBOS, YORUBAS AND HAUSAS ALWAYS FIGHTING TO DEFEND THEIR ETHNICITY NO MATTER HOW UNNECESSARY IT MIGHT BE? OOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT? lipsrsealed GUESS SOME THINGS WUD NEVA CHANGE, HUH?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
all dis malo pple,they'll alwyz b bhaving lyk cattles witout brain.r.ub.bish pple
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Ninilowo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
Let every corp member serve in his/her geographical zone. It is becoming and unbecoming of these animals. the lady should even thank her stars that she was not killed after the whole "show"
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Akainzo(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ninilowo:

Let every corp member serve in his/her geographical zone. It is becoming and unbecoming of these animals. the lady should even thank her stars that she was not killed after the whole "show"

And let every lady stay within their own village, seeing that the ABSU video victim was also Igbo but not staying within her village. Maybe if she had stayed in her village, the incident might not have happened.
Let us even make it better, let every Nigerian go back and live within their village.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Akainzo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
ijeburemo:

Bro I was thinking you will give me some concrete reason but since you ve chosen to be their advocate I will let you carry on. Am also a xtian and I don't hate them I just don't understand why they don't treat us the way we treat them #mylipsaresealed#

Give you concrete reasons why a criminal that aint my brother or my psychiatric patient acted the way he (or they) acted? You must think of me as a superman but unfortunately, I am not.

ijeburemo:

@ mj concept am a half bini half yoruba man and to me tribe is nothing but just a label what matters most to be is the fact that we all carry a single ECOWAS passport that reconise us all as nigerians and not ibos,yorubas or hausas the reason I commented on this thread is because the victim is a youth corper and this same incidence happened in the north i served in the north and I didn't enjoy a single day of their time there cos of the hostility and my firned was also slained there. There are arrogant hausad,yorubas and ibos and there are calm ones too.

Once you start seeing everybody as a Nigerian, then your attitude to fellow Nigerians would definitely start to change. You would start to view crime from the point of view of the act, rather than the tribe/personality of the person committing the crime.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ijeburemo: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ akainzo its seems you feel this whole issue of not posting corpers to the north lies just on your relating the r.aping of the female corper to the absu case. What about the innocent corps member who were brutally murdered in the north? How will you feel if you raise a chil from primary to university and the child's life is cut short because he or she is serving the nation in the NORTH. I know you have the rights to your opinion but I just want you to know this goes beyond your comaprison. A r.ape victim is luckier than a deadman six feet below
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ijeburemo: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
Obviously u don't see anything wrong in the hausa's making the Headlines for the wrong reasons all you care is just to make us know crime is a national thing but my headache is why are always making the headline for commiting the most gruelsome and barbaric crimes. Why not another tribe? Why them alone? Why not ibos? Why not yourubas? Why not igalas? WHY HAUSAS?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Akainzo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
ijeburemo:

Obviously u don't see anything wrong in the hausa's making the Headlines for the wrong reasons all you care is just to make us know crime is a national thing but my headache is why are always making the headline for commiting the most gruelsome and barbaric crimes. Why not another tribe? Why them alone? Why not ibos? Why not yourubas? Why not igalas? WHY HAUSAS?

That was why I asked you if the ABSU case happened in the North, or it didn't make any headlines?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ijeburemo: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ok since there was a case of rape @ absu . Then this rape case in kano should be a big deal and infact the killing of those corpers in the north are just normal things that can heepn anywhere in the country . Soi need to shut up and stop attacking the hausas cos afterall they are also nigerians
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by doctokwus: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
@akainzo,I take it u are educated and if so it jst goes to buttress d point I made in anoda thread dat evn so called educated and enlightened people in dis country set aside dese qualities and become sentimental when issues of tribe and religion come up.
U seem more interested in defending d hausa ethnic group dan in condemning dis ignoble and barbaric act committed by a group of scumbags,it dosnt serve anybody any gud and it dosnt show u understand d barbarity of dere action.
D ABSU case was universally condemned and dose few who attributed it to d IGBO race were universally ignored in dere ignorance,I felt we had crossed dt bridge,but alas by ur statements thus far I av come to discover dat I was in a trance:I was jst trying to cross d bridge from d other end.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by makizee(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
@Akainzo, May God Bless You well, The bias and Prejudice 9ja people have for themselves is frightening, Northerners are not helping matters too, because most violence since 1999 have occurred there, but thanks for Highlighting the bias and bling prejudice of Nigerians on Nairaland ( so called enlightened ones)

, and to the really S T U P I D Dude that said The ABSU Case is different because the lady knows someone, I bet you would take a chilled bottle of coker cola if your sister came to you and said, Bros, You know James now our Neighbour, he and four of his pals just raped me for over one hour, Don't worry, i know James
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Sike(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
VUVUZELA10:

I pray that they do not have HIV.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by makizee(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ok, Mr Akainzo, U cannot deny the fact that the most barbaric acts of violence happen up north, to deny such is just being mischievous, and as i said earlier, The elites up north have not helped matters, u would be surprised to know that their children attend the best schools here in the uk and yet they leave the majority in poverty and all sorts such that make the lose their humanity, The behavior of the north would do this country no good
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ijeburemo: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
This will be the last comment I will be dropping on this thread .
The north alone has. The highest numbers of states in the federation meaning they have the highest numbers of governors,ministers,senators,house of reps members and in short highest number of people who benefits from the national cake.
This also means they will get the highest share of corps members and to those of us who have served in the north we know that nysc contributes about 50% of the teaching force( I have seen schools were the only university graduate among the teaching staff is just the principla) in the secondary schools in these state meaning a large amount of these corpers impart the lives of their youths positively.
And we all watched how 10 young innocent corps members (all from the southern region) were brutally murdered in bauchi state and all their state govt could say about it was " those corpers were destined to die, I was also attacked when I did my youth service in ibadan"
These corps members were killed because of the presidentia election dispute and some of us down here in the south didn't even vote for jonathan but we accepted the outcome of the results peacefully.
YET IF all speak up out of annoyance and condemn the HAUSA's for these barbaric acts some people on Nairaland will say we are uneducated,ethno-biased,uncivilised Nigerians.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by SisiKill1: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2011
At least the authorities in the North were able to arrest the perpetrators unlike the East, where authorities would rather bury their heads in the sand than admit it happened. It still baffles me how any sane human being would watch that video and come with to say "From what I have seen, nothing of that sort happened"

I propose castration for R A P I S T S!!! angry angry
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by siobahn: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2011
Women need to start carrying knives underneath their clothes. Self defence is not a crime.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Orblonde: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
NIgeria is the land were rape is the norm. We just don't want to admit it
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by pemimi(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2011
(northeners dnt b angry) but i really think u guyz are heartless( a large percentage of u) both the educated and uneducated ones.i served in maiduguri(land of bombers) and can't remember a day of peace in dat twn.if they are not bombing they are killing igbo traders.even our ZI DATZ A NORTHENER had 2 warn abt his ppl.THEY HATE PPL,THEY violation AND THEN KILL N DICE LADIES( heard of two cases,one a corper in the batch be4 mine) i had to run like a mad woman into my hse bcs sum yung northern demons decided its my flesh they wanted on TWO OCCASIONS.they almost stoned me to death anoda tyme. With wat i'v seen in the north!! I can conclude that,northeners are wicked except those that dnt stay there.(am nt saying igbos n yorubas dnt v their flaws but i'll pick them anytime.northerners i love u guys with the love of God but its frm AFAR ) may God help dat Lady.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by ijeburemo: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ pemini you better stop telling them because very soon people will say you are uneducated and biased. They all will talk as if some of us didn't have live interactions with these our so called fellow nigerians. May God help us all
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by tashanja(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
@Akainzo:
I don't know who you really are, obviously well educated and intelligent (my guess perhaps also a fellow southerner); just want to say your posts certainly give food for thought and also makes me feel guilty about my own occasional lapses in judgement - especially for one with a few friends among the Hausas and living in the north.

For goodness sake, there will always be good, bad and ugly in every tribe embarassed cry
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by NegroNtns(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
The boys should be made to face a Sharia Judge for prosecution. They want Sharia in every other aspect of living, this atrocity should be included within that jurisdiction.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by asagal(f): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
mjconcept:

Na wa o 4 we Nigeria when the Abia case first hit the internet people are calling the Igbos cowards now Hausa boys have done their own instead of condeming them u guys kept quite why? To tell u guys the fact since i registered with this site i have never seen any igbo man opening a thread to reign abusive words on another tribe but u guys espacially the yorubas drive pleasure from doing so but believe it or not the igbos are the most kind hearted people in the whole universal.

seconded jare. dnt mind dem, its jst inferiority complx, wr nt partakrs of such.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by NegroNtns(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2011
Under Sharia law, both rape and adultery (male or female) can be punished by death. It is zina.

In the Quran there are two different main types of crimes, Hadd crimes and Tazir crimes. Their punishments are spelt out in the Quran. Hadd crimes are specifically forbidden and are considered universal crimes. Tazir crimes are crimes that aren't given specific punishments in the Quran, and in those cases, the punishment for the crime is left to the judge's discretion, who's supposed to take into account local and societal factors.

Examples of hadd crimes: Murder, theft, adultery/rape, robbery, defamation.

Hadd crimes are considered especially serious in Islam, especially because they have fixed punishments. So, there are safeguards for people accused of those crimes. Specifically, a person accused of a Hadd crime can only be convicted if he or she confesses or if two witnesses testify. (There are other restrictions, the person has to be free, not a slave, an adult, in his right mind, commit the act willingly, know that it's a crime, etc)

Sexual crimes, like adultery and rape are taken so seriously, there needs to be a confession or four witnesses. Rape is punishable by death, adultery by a married person is punishable by death. Adultery by an unmarried person is punishable by corporal punishment.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Miscreants In Kano For Gang-Desecrating NYSC Member by Akainzo(m): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2011
ijeburemo:

Ok since there was a case of violation @ absu . Then this violation case in kano should be a big deal and infact the killing of those corpers in the north are just normal things that can heepn anywhere in the country . Soi need to shut up and stop attacking the hausas cos afterall they are also nigerians

Do not get me wrong! What I keep saying is this: the actions of some individuals shall not be used to taint / paint / annotate / describe / classify a whole tribe of people.

This guys are criminals and must be punished, however it does not translate to Northerners / Hausas are murderers or criminals. Let me ask you, would you not feel insulted or angry if a foreigner should determine that you a Nigerian is a thief and a scumbag, just because he read about some 419 cases? Would you accept his classification of you based on the actions of those yahoo-yahoo boys?

There lies in the crux of my stance: Individuals are responsible for crimes and not tribes!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B 2017 Mobilization: Registration, Timetable, Orientation News / 8000 Corpers To Participate In Anambra Governorship Election / Nysc Call Up Number, What Can You Do With It Before You Go To Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.