Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nevertheless, At Thy Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nevertheless, At Thy Word (116 Views)

Thy Word Is Settled / Nevertheless Only At Thy Word My Lord Jesus Christ Crucified / Thy word have I hid in my heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nevertheless, At Thy Word by tfrancis(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2023
And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless, at thy word I will let down the net. - Luke 5:5.

Only If you can believe and obey the word of God (John 1:1,14), you shall testify to his glory.

Peter toiled all night catching no fish...but surrender his boat to Jesus for use by his word. Have you surrender your life to JESUS to be used? Have you given him total permission over your home and affairs? If GOD can surrender his only begotten son for you and I (John 3:16), why not do the same and see the glory of GOD. Peter did, and caught abundance of fishes, testimony and miracles follow.

Only if you can do like peter, believe in JESUS CHRIST and surrender to him. You will see the glory of GOD in your life. God loves you so much. John 3:16a

JESUS LOVES YOU. Just give him chance you’re your life today. If you believe you shall see the glory of God.

For Free Tracts send email to support@progmatech.com

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Green Spiritual Faith / Fear No More. Your Time Is Now. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/06/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.