Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) (79377 Views)

Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Paid A Visit To Femi Anikulapo-kuti (PHOTOS) / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by CallmeTrinity: 12:50pm On May 15, 2023
eteebanky1:

Shut up and mind your own business

You're an hustler, making ends meet while him on other hand has a very rich parent, they already made available everything he needs unlike you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by randymirrors(f): 12:51pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

The order of things is that he who does the crime should do the time in jail.

He must serve as deterrent to those who think that there are no consequences for breaking laws and disobeying constituted authorities.

Let's hear a word jare. You've been blabbing on this topic since morning. Constituted authority my foot. As if they don't treat the common man worse.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Do you have a job at all? Yesterday I counted 135 posts by you?

Even a jobless teenager doesn't spend such time on the internet !!

Your account was opened just 2016 and you have made over 25000 comments !!! 25000?!!!!!

I know accounts from year 2010 that don't even have 10k comments yet.

You need a job bro what are you doing with your time for goodness sake?
I thought you were exaggerating I had to go and check and it’s true

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by mclloyd22: 12:51pm On May 15, 2023
Anger took the best of you but I commend you for not taking it to another stage of vawulence. Anger is bad
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:52pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
Kudos to Seun Kuti for doing the right thing for the first time in a while. I commend him for making his arrest less dramatic regardless of his biological link to a family of elite entertainers.

He must serve as deterrent to those who think that there are no consequences for breaking laws and disobeying constituted authorities.
i trust you BAT supporter, i know you are really happy. If it was MC OLUOMO now the lagos CP would have tell nigerians that he was only joking.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by N3TRAL: 12:52pm On May 15, 2023
Jostoman:
i trust you BAT supporter, i now you are really happy. If it was MC OLUOMO now the lagos CP would have tell nigerians that he was only joking.

Of course he was joking.

Disobidient children misquoted him.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Kukutenla: 12:53pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
For you to have time to count all this in my profile. It's clear you are the jobless one.
Don't be daft
He doesn't need to count
The number of comments you've made since joining NL is clearly on your profile.
The present count is 25648.
That's an average of 5k comments a year
The dude is right
You need to get a life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by randymirrors(f): 12:54pm On May 15, 2023
Okealaaye:
Seun Kuti in handcuffs has more freedom than ALL the Obifrauds of Afghaneastern who have tied their collective identity and emancipation strivings to a third-class degree holder in philosophy who all else know as The Packaged Fraud. Just a minute, Chukwudi, Seun's day of freedom is but hours away, but Afghaneasterns have vowed to remain in the captivity of the mind and soul engendered by a simple verbal command by Sam Ekpa and sometimes, Nnamdi Kani!

Chai. See finishing.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigerian afrobeat singer, Seun Kuti has been arrested for assaulting a police officer, IGBERETV reports.

Lagos Police spokesperson, Benjamin Hundeyin shared photos of Seun in handcuffs with the caption;

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1658053111829725187?t=HWrpc6SM8B-vCL4VpUl2YA&s=19

Let the same transparency be applied to Presidential Elections Tribunal Panel.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Starzdavid247(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2023
Finally seun kuti Don humble for police next. Kudos 👏 this will serve as a deterrent to other who think because of their financial background can assault our police officers.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Kukutenla: 12:55pm On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

So do you have a job to give him. grin. If not, why bother and not mind your business.
The advice given us better than a job
Someone going down a slippery slope needs advice more than help
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Archtype(m): 12:55pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
Kudos to Seun Kuti for doing the right thing for the first time in a while. I commend him for making his arrest less dramatic regardless of his biological link to a family of elite entertainers.

Ahswear,as funny as it sounds we really need to commend him o cos Our country is really a sh*t h*le where we commend elites or anybody that has link to the elites for submitting himself to the law after breaking the law, our Elites and those linked to them are always above the law in this country, infact, they are the law themselves.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by cliqtips: 12:56pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

In as much as this....
But some are above the same law.
I don't need to mention names, you n I know them.

Ire oo
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Let's see if Tinubu can release his drug mate undecided

Tinibu will definitely intervene for him that's obviously the reason why he was very bold to do what he did.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2023
Seun should go and ask Zazu Ika Nation number 1 when he was put in detention. His character never remain the same.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Charly68: 12:57pm On May 15, 2023
Slapping a police officer on duty is ludicrous .. This will serve him the right lesson .. If police offended him,he was expected to control his temper no matter the provocation . If the man shot him in anger now it would have resulted to a major crisis. It is suicider for somebody to be arguing with somebody that is carrying gun. A moment of madness can lead to loss of life
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by AImiron: 12:58pm On May 15, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Person wey get job no get time to dey count comments on Nairaland. Use your common sense nah. grin
lol , e no need to count nothing nah, it's visible one click on his profile, "one-click" no mean say the guy no get job, but the dude with 25k comments obviously sleeps on NL, how many comments Seun get sef
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by hammerT: 12:58pm On May 15, 2023
Okealaaye:
Seun Kuti in handcuffs has more freedom than ALL the Obifrauds of Afghaneastern who have tied their collective identity and emancipation strivings to a third-class degree holder in philosophy who all else know as The Packaged Fraud. Just a minute, Chukwudi, Seun's day of freedom is but hours away, but Afghaneasterns have vowed to remain in the captivity of the mind and soul engendered by a simple verbal command by Sam Ekpa and sometimes, Nnamdi Kani!

WE ARE NOT ONE COUNTRY, LET US STOP DECIEVING OURSELVES.

YOU HAVE SOME-HOW TURN POLICE MATTER INTO TRIBAL BIGOTRY AGAINST YORUBA AND IGBO.

IS THEIR ANY LIMIT?

BESIDES, DO YOU THINK, WE CARE IF SEUN SLAP OR KILL POLICE?

WHAT IS OUR BUSINESS?

HOWEVER, ANY SENSIBLE PERSON WOULD HAVE NOTICE THE HAND OF GOD AGAINST ALL THOSE PRESENTING THEMSELVES AS OBSTACLE TO HIS PLAN FOR NIGERIA.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE PUNISHED SOULS.

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by coputa(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Olodo. When you waste your time all day here commenting why will you know anything?
The number of comments is displayed at the bottom of your profile FYI

Below is yours. Mugu

Olodo 🤣🤣🤣
You missed it,do you know that you always on Nairaland is learning in itself,the forum is educative, entertaining, information and hilarious.you can't always be here and remain the same.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2023
Kingzeez10:
After God na government. E con be like chicken wey rain beat
Hahahaha 😝
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by CallmeTrinity: 12:59pm On May 15, 2023
coputa:
You missed it,do you know that you always on Nairaland is learning in itself,the forum is educative, entertaining, information and hilarious.you can't always be here and remain the same.

Pls stay away from me. Focus on writing your waec and let the adults talk.
.bye
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
Small kid with free bonus data go and get something to do. Checking people's profile is a sign of joblessness

He’s saying the truth. How can you have 25000 comments?

It means since you opened the account you have been making an average of 10 comments everyday. You have spent a total time of 5 months out of your life on naira land. If you invest that time in learning programming or physics or mathematics. Even professors would be scared of you by now. People from Europe will be looking for you to hire. Time is so luxurious to burn like that. You can regain lost money but you can never regain lost time. He may have challenged you somehow but that man is indeed saying the truth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by BOYS2MEN: 1:00pm On May 15, 2023
I'm a born and bonafide Igbo man.... honestly if na me,if I no pinch the police mouth make I bend....quote ur father as u no get respect
TMSMedia:
Nigerian afrobeat singer, Seun Kuti has been arrested for assaulting a police officer, IGBERETV reports.

Lagos Police spokesperson, Benjamin Hundeyin shared photos of Seun in handcuffs with the caption;

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1658053111829725187?t=HWrpc6SM8B-vCL4VpUl2YA&s=19

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Haveyoueatentod: 1:00pm On May 15, 2023
Idiot boy with marijuana confidence him eye go clear now
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:00pm On May 15, 2023
US police👮‍♂️ will shoot-to-kill Seun on that spot for charging at him like that & get away with it.
He could get shot for moves as little as trying to reach his pocket for an ID to identify himself.

No matter the provocation, you don’t assault a police officer
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 1:01pm On May 15, 2023
redsun:
His ever-living father will be very disappointed in him. He let his rage get the best of him and played right into the hands of those thugs. He's lucky the normally trigger-happy thugs didn't shoot him right away.

The cop he slapped must be one in a million for keeping his cool. Emotional intelligence is critical for survival, and that is completely lacking in Nigeria.
You think if an ordinary person slapped a police officer the officer will keep his cool?
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Haveyoueatentod: 1:01pm On May 15, 2023
Disgrace
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by RealityBender(f): 1:02pm On May 15, 2023
Okealaaye:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:02pm On May 15, 2023
abobote:
The handicuff is not necessary
They want to control his hand before he slaps another person.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Stevosty: 1:03pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Do you have a job at all? Yesterday I counted 135 posts by you?

Even a jobless teenager doesn't spend such time on the internet !!

Your account was opened just 2016 and you have made over 25000 comments !!! 25000?!!!!!

I know accounts from year 2010 that don't even have 10k comments yet.

You need a job bro what are you doing with your time for goodness sake?
You just bursted the guy, and he went numb, the guy wants to break nairaland world record in the shortest time for Seun to give him a job, but bros if you get job offer, post am, men are jobless, if job dey nairaland go empty.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by hammerT: 1:04pm On May 15, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.