Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) (79368 Views)

Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Paid A Visit To Femi Anikulapo-kuti (PHOTOS) / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member / Seun Kuti Launches Movement Of The People: Government To Shut African Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by hush15: 1:58pm On May 15, 2023
tesppidd:
grin
Now he's feeling like Tupac.

I have never before seen anyone behave like that when they had their car bashed, not even to a civilian.
Highest they discuss and bargain price.

But you slapped a policeman just for bashing your car?

This one na clout a abeg.

That's a lie, n you know it. Several road rage has been posted even on this platform, so to say you neva see this kind of Seun's reaction na pure lie jare. Neway, if it will redeem an already battered ego of the Nigerian Police, we can relate but after all said and done, Seun can press charges for unprofessional conduct behind wheels of the police officer.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by EmperorSetudaGr(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2023
He has to reap the consequences of his marijuana-induced action.

Kudos to the Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 15, 2023
Wo ti she bi ti Fela.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Stylz69(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2023
No news! This is what happens when police attach their officers to crackheads!!
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by nosike3(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2023
Nice Cuban.. handcuff come fit this guy like this...
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Iluvmycontr3: 2:11pm On May 15, 2023
TMSMedia:
Nigerian afrobeat singer, Seun Kuti has been arrested for assaulting a police officer, IGBERETV reports.

Lagos Police spokesperson, Benjamin Hundeyin shared photos of Seun in handcuffs with the caption;

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1658053111829725187?t=HWrpc6SM8B-vCL4VpUl2YA&s=19

Good.

,,,And let me add this👉 Some few days ago;, the NPF said the killers of Deborah are in jail. WHICH OF THE PRISONS ARE THEY SERVING THEIR JAIL TERM,PLEASE?
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by eepeepook: 2:12pm On May 15, 2023
He go humble after a week in sanko.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by DeShineShine(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2023
Let us thank God that no member of his family was affected during the averted accident. Also, let us thank God for Seun Kuti that he is not 6-feet below the ground because If he had assaulted an armed Policeman, he could have been killed instantly but God that he doesn't believe in spared his life. No matter the anger, a reasonable man or woman should know how to control himself/herself. Nothing can be justified for molesting and assaulting a bread winner who was even in uniform. Seun Kuti abused our symbol of national defence. IGP should please temper justice with mercy, Mr. Femi Falana (erudite SAN) should guide his client, Seun, that anger destroys easily, this is not an issue of human right activism. Late Abami Eda was known for human right activism but not this kind of bad behaviour.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by ussv: 2:20pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Do you have a job at all? Yesterday I counted 135 posts by you?

Even a jobless teenager doesn't spend such time on the internet !!

Your account was opened just 2016 and you have made over 25000 comments !!! 25000?!!!!!

I know accounts from year 2010 that don't even have 10k comments yet.

You need a job bro what are you doing with your time for goodness sake?

Chai !!!!
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by DOD88: 2:21pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
Kudos to Seun Kuti for doing the right thing for the first time in a while. I commend him for making his arrest less dramatic regardless of his biological link to a family of elite entertainers.

The order of things is that he who does the crime should do the time in jail.

What do you mean kudos to him? Are you current at all, or you are just being mischievously economical with the truth? Have you not heard he went hiding when his arrest was declared? Have you not heard that his shine was ransacked and scattered in search of him? Have you not heard he conttracted Femi Falana for the legal case? Have you not heard that his lawyer Falana, advised him to turn himself in to the police this morning, which he had done now? Whence cometh your commendation when he knew the game is up except he turns himself in? Please don't mislead the public by your either mischievous or ignorant remarks.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2023
hammerT:

Hahaha 😄
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by joefelin2345: 2:32pm On May 15, 2023
Kingzeez10:
After God na government. E con be like chicken wey rain beat
You for say na Govt before God now? Ode.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by highness25(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Your account was opened just 2016 and you have made over 25000 comments !!! 25000?!!!!!

But Oga, na the guy time be that na. No be your own. Shey e suppose use am how e like?
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by juman(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2023
Lesson:
Don't put yourself in unnecessary headache.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2023
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE KILLING FARMERS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ESPECIALLY IN BENUE STATE.

The Inspector General of Police Usman Baba refused to order the arrest of killer fulani herdsmen.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by juman(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2023
He should be careful.
Ayinla omowura died from his excessive thuggery.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by joefelin2345: 2:35pm On May 15, 2023
DOD88:

What do you mean kudos to him? Are you current at all, or you are just being mischievously economical with the truth? Have you not heard he went hiding when his arrest was declared? Have you not heard that his shine was ransacked and scattered in search of him? Have you not heard he conttracted Femi Falana for the legal case? Have you not heard that his lawyer Falana, advised him to turn himself in to the police this morning, which he had done now? Whence cometh your commendation when he knew the game is up except he turns himself in? Please don't mislead the public by your either mischievous or ignorant remarks.

Sey you are happy now? Clap for yourself. What goes round shall surely come around for you IJMN.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Wutinky: 2:35pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Olodo. When you waste your time all day here commenting why will you know anything?
The number of comments is displayed at the bottom of your profile FYI

Below is yours. Mugu

Olodo 🤣🤣🤣

Yarimo is jobless but depend on 30k stipend from politicians to survive.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by djon78(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Olodo. When you waste your time all day here commenting why will you know anything?
The number of comments is displayed at the bottom of your profile FYI

Below is yours. Mugu

Olodo 🤣🤣🤣

Lol I just checked my own only 3861

For those guys to have 25000 comments

They are not busy doing anything really

Although my coming online is only when I am less busy

Can stay days without coming to nairaland

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by CallmeTrinity: 2:37pm On May 15, 2023
djon78:

Lol I just checked my own only 3861

For those guys to have 25000 comments

They are not busy doing anything really

Although my coming online is only when I am less busy

Can stay days without coming to nairaland

Lol

Still yours is a classic example of an account over 10 years old yet below 5k comments
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Wutinky: 2:37pm On May 15, 2023
highness25:
But Oga, na the guy time be that na. No be your own. Shey e suppose use am how e like?

You don't get it, Yarimo need to do something with his life than wasting it here on Nairaland
I know he might open another account after this harmless advise
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by djon78(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Still yours is a classic example of an account over 10 years old yet below 5k comments

Really nawao

Those guys are really jobless

Why won't they be causing nuisance everywhere

I like the advice you gave him

If he will need to it
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by highness25(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2023
Wutinky:

You don't get it, Yarimo need to do something with his life than wasting it here on Nairaland
I know he might open another account after this harmless advise
I know but make e spend time the way in like provided na in own.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by richie240: 2:46pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
Kudos to Seun Kuti for doing the right thing for the first time in a while. I commend him for making his arrest less dramatic regardless of his biological link to a family of elite entertainers.

He must serve as deterrent to those who think that there are no consequences for breaking laws and disobeying constituted authorities.

Pls tell d wailers that if they arrest their blodas for a similar offence, they should bear it o, not that they be now wailing "after all seun kuti slap policeman and is still walking d street free".
cool
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Elev82014: 2:49pm On May 15, 2023
That's good but I hope that the same Nigerian police would exercise the same tenacity and vigor to arrest and display one of their own when he assaults and molests innocent civilians. As they say, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2023
Koralords:
Wish they show this same energy whenever police are harassing unharmed citizens

I have never seen viral videos of police harassment of civilians that went unattended to.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:01pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

He must serve as deterrent to those who think that there are no consequences for breaking laws and disobeying constituted authorities.
*,uck off
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by dafeoroyo: 3:02pm On May 15, 2023
There is a lot comon between fela,Area father and some o this artist,they belong to brotherhood
of the church,hare Krishna,so also.former Pan Boss

This people are evil
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Olat4421: 3:03pm On May 15, 2023
coputa:
You missed it,do you know that you always on Nairaland is learning in itself,the forum is educative, entertaining, information and hilarious.you can't always be here and remain the same.
nairaland is full of sadist
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Obaaderemi2: 3:04pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You were counting his posts and you took your time to count 135 comments he made yesterday!You are the jobless one, Sir. In fact, you are shameless.
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by Brown2012: 3:04pm On May 15, 2023
N3TRAL:

Go and tell Tinubu the thrash you just wrote
Re: Police Arrest Seun Kuti (Photos) by WithFact: 3:15pm On May 15, 2023
Seun, if you are consistent, you'll win Guineas book of record in that regards- slapping police officer.

Secondly, replicating same to military officer will also earn you another breakthrough.

unfotunately your father is not alive to advise you but there are older men and women who were alive and witness your papa and your Grama number 1 wahala, they can be of help to your ignorant.

I dey ma house, come kiss me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is Alhaji Mamman Daura ? / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.