Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci (267 Views)

Guiness World Records: Peter Obi Congratulates Hilda Baci / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Congratulates Hilda Baci / Tinubu Congratulates Hilda Baci For Breaking Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by DamnnNiggarr: 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
Muhammadu Buhari
@MBuhari
I share the immense joy of all Nigerians as Hilda Bassey Effiong (Hilda Baci) makes history by breaking the world record for longest cooking marathon. A great day for Nigeria. We're all very proud of what she has personally accomplished—and placing Nigeria in the global spotlight Hilda's drive, ambition and resilience have brought great interest and insight into the uniqueness of Nigerian food. She is now a cultural icon, and I believe that this feat will inspire many more young people, in Nigeria and beyond, to follow in her footsteps.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1658068264168071169?t=viJCH0MYHh5qqwvagnurCw&s=19

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by loosecanon50(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
One reason why I love Nigerians is that we always support our own in things like this.

She has made Nigerians proud.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by DamnnNiggarr: 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
shocked

Nigerians; people with hearts of gold but tribal politics and tribalism happened to us.

An era of New Nigeria will come, when Yorubas and Hausas will hold hands together, in solidarity match for the Igbos. Igbos and Hausas hold hands together in solidarity match for the Yorubas and vice versa.

May I live to witness that era of New Nigeria, these I pray IJN Amen.

congratulations Hilda baci
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by michlins(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
Thank you Hilda for what you did for us. You made us forget about our Nigeria problems and gave us something to cheer about and you united us across tribes and political affiliation.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by Xscape1993(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
Always congratulating.... worse president in Africa...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by BRIMBRAM: 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
grin

grin

grin

Zonefree please kindly show us just anything you have achieved in your life so that we can celebrate with you. Just anything. Since you have criticized this young woman. Show us your own achievement. We are waiting.

You talked about how the world is celebrating scientific discovery but Nigerians are celebrating food.

Have you discovered something in science that you wish the world to celebrate with you. Please show us. Please just anything you have achieved in your life .

Apart from 'likes' which you struggle to get on Nairaland using different monikers trolling pocohantas and bashing Nigerian girls. Do you have any other achievement in your life kindly show us? We dey wait! grin
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by Pwettylinda(f): 12:23pm On May 15, 2023
Buhari should stop putting his mouth on anything concerning Nigeria angry

His time is off pls
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by insidelife22(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2023
Success and failure has nothing in common.
May Bubu never happen to us again.
Re: President Buhari Congratulates Hilda Baci by youngsahito(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2023
Buhari don congratulate her now make the worst no go happen. Run from failure president...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Election: The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Disputed Poll(bbc Report / Yunusa: Nullification Of Otti's Electoral Victory Won't Stand / Lol, Mama Tell Me Say Leave Ice Oo, Paraded Men Sing, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.